Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cross Dressing buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Angie Sweet View Post
    I have no one yet. But there is a group that meets once a month here in Columbus. I hope I meet someone that will mentor me.
    The answer to the post is = nope, haven't met anyone, member of this community forum or not.

To Angie,
    I would also like to have some CD/TG friends to hang out with, shop, chat, stuff like that. I did not know there was a group in Columbus. What's the name of the group and do they have an internet presence?

To 5150 Girl and Sandy Banks,
    Some day those of us in Ohio, or the midwest, will decide to get together and go shopping, lunch, chat, and have fun, together. Zanesville is how far from Columbus? C-town would be how far from Columbus? Me, I'm in Ashland, so Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, I am about an hour or so to each city. Maybe it will eventually happen, TTFN.

Danielle Patricia

P.S. It's ok to PM me or leave a message in my profile. I would love to meet, at least once, to see if we could be friends
    Last edited by DaniPat; 02-23-2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: other OH Girls
    Welcome to 2012, only 11 months until the "Mayan" calendar ends, oh my!
    [SIZE="2"]“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”[/SIZE]
    Douglas Adams (British comic Writer, 1952-2001)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    & , TTFN
    Danielle Patricia

I would very much like a friend, but I think it would be too tough to arrange.... I'm pretty closet-ed, and my availability is really limited, and plus I would want someone near my own age-group to hang out with! (mid-20s). That being said, I would still very much like the chance to make some new friends.

When I lived in FRISCO, my girl Eve. Not lately...why is it so difficult? Intimidation? Maybe

I haven't been so lucky yet. I actually considured for a while moving to another city just for that reason.

I don't have a male friend who cross-dresses with me, but I count a Division-I athlete (womens' bb) amongst my friends who know, and she's more than willing to doll up when available...
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

Several. I recently met another CD and we have become great friends. We go out together and have a great time - day or night. Last weekend we went to Denver and spent the whole weekend as a couple of girls on the town. If you look, we are out there and you can see by the posts, most of us are looking for friends. You just have to make the first move and follow thru. It takes a little effort to make a good friend and a little extra when that friend is a cd like you. I love to go out with other girls. When you have doubts ( like do i pass, will somebody point at me?) having company gives you a little extra courage.

I don't have anyone to dress up with, but have a gurlfriend who lives 140 kms..away and hope to meet someday...We only connect by chat and will be so nice to finally meet up...It is very lonely at times when you want to have company to help you out with things like dressing, putting on makeup, or just sitting down and chatting...
    "WE may not all be compatible, BUT there's no reason why we can't all be friends"

Banned Read only
    Gawd, what would I want with another silly CD or Tgirl???

I have 30 girls in various stages of transition that work for me. We all hang out together. If we are not working you can normally find 5 or 6 or more of them at my home driving me crazy. We are just one big happy family.

Jorja and her big family have it made!!!

I am working on finding a way to socialize more!

I am always looking for friend(s) with mutual interests. However, hard to find in Augusta, GA.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I am just a little gurl in hidding, hope one day to meet up, with another.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

That would be sooo nice!
    Hugs

Sammy
    xoxox

I would love to meet up with anyone from my surrounding area but I guess chance would be a fine thing !!
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Amy,
    My suggestion would be be allow friends on your profile so they can communicate with you, you never know what will happen otherwise.
    R

No such luck here. Sounds like fun though

No, but that would be awesome.

Last time I was flat hunting, one of the potential flatmates I met liked to dress up. That would have been fun, but for reasons too long winded to go into here, I picked somewhere else. Still wonder if I made the right choice from time to time.

This thread has made me decide to post my location and age--don't know why I didn't do that earlier. Not that it will make much difference considering I live in redneck heaven

There's a group in Austin that meets regularly for luncheon and friendship. Very discreet group. I've talked to an adminstrator for the group but have never met any of them yet. Too far away from San Antonio for a day trip.

As I've said before, it would be nice to meet, get to know and have fun with others like us. Someone we could meet with, in drab or femme, have lunch with, talk clothes, dating, makeup, etc. with and not feel we had to be on guard all the time.

Still Wishing.

I live in northern Illinois.. I don't go out much, as I am six foot six, and drive an older car, that sticks out! But, I might consider meeting in a NSA setting.

Hi, I live in north caroilna, email me sometime, ncsexycd4u@yahoo.com. I would love to talk

im in NE Indiana (Fort Wayne area) and i have yet to find or know of any other CDs here.im beginning to think that im the only one
    <3 Jenny

Another Tina in Saint Louis and we have never meet. Schedules and logisics make it hard especially for the girls with a life on the other side of the closet door. But I have had a couple of friends and it rocks. However one retired and moved, the other we just are not close in interests anymore. I keep trying. Tina Leigh

I have made a number of friends through the local cd/tg group and a few more on-line. I'm very active in the group so I've gotten to know many of the girls and some of their SOs. A few of us have become great friends and see each other 1-2 times a month. We have girls night out and do the same things as any set of girlfriends normally do such as shopping, dinner, drinks, going to the theater or out of town trips. I also have a good GG friend, and I'm out with her and sometimes some of her friends. All of this is on a friends basis only and nothing more.

Nothing beats personal interaction so finding a group is a good way to meet others for friendship. Join a cd or tg chat room and search for others in your area (be patient, it can take a while to find them). If you sit around and wait for others to find you, you may be waiting for a long time. Get out there, circulate and make yourself visible.

In my experience, CraigsList is too scary and almost everyone is looking only to hook up. It is not a great place to find friends unless those are the types of friends you are looking for.

Rule #1) Join A Local TG Social/Support Group.

Rule #2) Stick out your hand when you get there, open your mouth, and make friends!

Rule #3) Never be "Catty," never be hateful!

If you have The Guts to do this, you will be just fine.

Peace and Love, Joanie