Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cross Dressing buddy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Cross Dressing buddy

I'm curious if anyone has a friend with whom they can get dressed up and go out or just hang out. Now, I have to exclude those lucky few who's wives or girlfriends help them. I mean just a friend. Maybe someone met via a site like this, for example. Anyone have such a friend? I think it would be great to be able to get all dressed up with someone who knows exactly what you are about.

No such luck here. But I'm hopeful.

Life is just beginning... Eve_WA's Avatar
    A few of us gals go out quite regularly here in Western Washington. Its kind of nice to have the 'Sisterhood' to gab with. We can all relate and give tips on challenges and techniques.

No, I don't have someone I can dress with, other than my wife. I have wondered what it would be like to have a friend that I can share my dressing with. Maybe one of these days.

Aspiring Member
    Nobody here, but if anybody in northern Nevada wants a friend here I am.

I have no one yet. But there is a group that meets once a month here in Columbus. I hope I meet someone that will mentor me.

Missouri is the Show-me state! So Please show me one 'cause I m ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Angie Sweet View Post
    I have no one yet. But there is a group that meets once a month here in Columbus. I hope I meet someone that will mentor me.
    The answer to the post is = nope, haven't met anyone, member of this community forum or not.

To Angie,
    I would also like to have some CD/TG friends to hang out with, shop, chat, stuff like that. I did not know there was a group in Columbus. What's the name of the group and do they have an internet presence?

To 5150 Girl and Sandy Banks,
    Some day those of us in Ohio, or the midwest, will decide to get together and go shopping, lunch, chat, and have fun, together. Zanesville is how far from Columbus? C-town would be how far from Columbus? Me, I'm in Ashland, so Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, I am about an hour or so to each city. Maybe it will eventually happen, TTFN.

Danielle Patricia

P.S. It's ok to PM me or leave a message in my profile. I would love to meet, at least once, to see if we could be friends
    Last edited by DaniPat; 02-23-2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: other OH Girls
    Welcome to 2012, only 11 months until the "Mayan" calendar ends, oh my!
    [SIZE="2"]“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”[/SIZE]
    Douglas Adams (British comic Writer, 1952-2001)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    & , TTFN
    Danielle Patricia

It would be pretty cool to find somone! I met a local snow bird but have not had a chance to go out. She gave the invite to do something or go shopping but is in Canada most of the time!

Rachel
    Mesa AZ

Yes, I have two such friends. One is a GW.
    Hugs, Carole

That would be fantastic!.. To have a friend who was or was not a CD but to whom you could be yourself with whether you were drab or femme at the time and who if THEY were a CD, could be drab or femme around you and the friendship would be just as strong, the conversations just as meaningful, the dinners out just as comfortable. Someone you could do guy things with or girl things with anytime and whom you could share confidences with when you felt down. A buddy in every sense of the word.

Guess it's only a wishful thought though. I'm still lonely. Lost my best buddy (who knew) in a refinery explosion some years ago.

San Antonio?

I have met several from this site, including WindyCissy and Megan. However, they are what I have labeled as travelers who come to the San Francisco area on business. Thus, my outings with them are limited to those few rare times when they are in the area. I have also met others from urnotalone.com with whom I have gone out. Those sites plus networking with others has kept me pretty busy going out this new year 2 times a week. I am always trying to meet new people, especially those local to me. Probably similar to other's experiences, the hard part is to find someone local, then resolving all the logistical issues (e.g. work hours, when the SO will let them out, when they can sneak out, when they will travel to the area, personal commitments, and the final big one, whether or not we will click as potential CD friends based on personalities, interests, ability to even go out, and dressing styles).

No. Probably a bit too complicated and problematic for many of us.
    Making virtual TG friends on a site like this may not be a bad alternative.

We come from all sorts of backgrounds and places and this can create a bond of sorts that crosses many divides and makes communication between us that bit more interesting.

Kind of like a strange and secret International sisterhood!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sapphire

Oh Yes and it has been great. We don't have enough time but with the retirement of my SO and my friend moving away, the shared time will come to an end.
    Darn!
    joank
    Southern California

I don't have anyone to dress up with, but have a gurlfriend who lives 140 kms..away and hope to meet someday...We only connect by chat and will be so nice to finally meet up...It is very lonely at times when you want to have company to help you out with things like dressing, putting on makeup, or just sitting down and chatting...
    "WE may not all be compatible, BUT there's no reason why we can't all be friends"

Banned Read only
    Gawd, what would I want with another silly CD or Tgirl???

I have 30 girls in various stages of transition that work for me. We all hang out together. If we are not working you can normally find 5 or 6 or more of them at my home driving me crazy. We are just one big happy family.

Jorja and her big family have it made!!!

YES I do.

I met him while I was in femme mode. I was at the July 4th activities in downtown. I was walking from the parking lot to the activities. He was with his 20 year old daughter. I found out later that he was/is a crossdresser.

Now we go to movies and shopping. It's nice to get out with him (he just wears skirts not the full femme mode). We have also done things in pure male mode too.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I am always looking for friend(s) with mutual interests. However, hard to find in Augusta, GA.

No, but that would be awesome.

Last time I was flat hunting, one of the potential flatmates I met liked to dress up. That would have been fun, but for reasons too long winded to go into here, I picked somewhere else. Still wonder if I made the right choice from time to time.

This thread has made me decide to post my location and age--don't know why I didn't do that earlier. Not that it will make much difference considering I live in redneck heaven

Back when I lived in Chicago and was very active with support groups and going out a lot, I did have "buddies" as you've described, and it was absolutely great. I've always been good with makeup and used to help them too. But perhaps the best part was having friends who I could hang around with while dressed as guys and not have to hide anything.

I'm now way out in the suburbs and have lost touch with them. I'd like to find some new pals, and hope to do exactly that in the near future as I get more active again.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Here is a shout out to my friend Gina. We've been online friends for a few years and just started dressing together. Two girls hanging out.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I wish.
    No such luck for me.
    Probably would be a lot to help feel more comfortable. Someone to show me how to do something (make up, tuck). But most of all, someone to enjoy the experience with instead of being alone with it.

Cross Dressing buddy

I am one of the lucky members here, who gets to dress up with a cd friend once or twice a month. If i can get this to work, I will attach a pic of both of us dressed up a couple months back. He goes by the name of Brenda, and likes to dress as a maid sometimes too.
    Attached Images Attached Images