Thread: What a lucky "gal" I am to have such a wonderful wife...Today we.....

Tracylee

What a lucky "gal" I am to have such a wonderful wife...Today we.....

Today we went to our cabin in the woods...My wife told me yesterday that I have been a little stressed lately and she wanted to "settle me down"...I asked her what that meant and she said, "Well your "stuff is up at the cabin, you need to do it"...!!!

Wooooo.....I couldn't wait for today...I cooked a nice dinner and afterwards she said..."Well...when are you gonna dress sexy for me"?...

That's all I needed....I had bought a new wig a couple weeks ago and wanted to surprise her and I did...she really liked it alot and complimented me several times on it....after some "intimacy" I told how much I appreciated her understanding of my other personality and that I could never be with anyone else but her....been married 25 years this June...she is the love of my life and I treat her so...She would brush my hair...touch up my make up and tease me about what a pretty lady I am!!! She commented how I could really pass...I'm too chicken to find out though!

HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you know...I don't over do this....the last time I dressed in front of her was October....I do it myself on occaision....but I am her man all the time...

She understands my desires and has no issue with it....but I do think I play it the right way...I do not over do this part of me....

She is very feminine and I love that, but she wants a man most of the time and I can do that well...but she accepts my feminine side somtimes and I don't want to ever lose that...Lucky "gal" I am....

Terrific, Tracy! So great! Just take it slow and easy.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Hi Tracylee,

After reading about your time at the cabin it got me thinking, maybe this is the sort of agreement that I need with my wife. Like your wife, mine wants a man about the house, not a 'man's man' who drinks and goes out with his mates all the time, but a guy and not a girl (otherwise as she has mentioned before she would be with a girl). Maybe I need to come to an arrangement where Samantha comes out to play when she's not around sometimes, or when she is around but only on special occassions when my wife wants her. Maybe I should start it as a girlfriends hanging out thing, having dinner etc and go from there. Who know's, it could be what we need right now.

Thanks for sharing.

How romantic....a cabin in the woods. Something I've always wanted. A great testimonial Tracy. I'd much rather read things like your post then all the negative things about a spouse or failing relationships. Your wife is to be treasured, appreciated and loved. That's how I feel about my SO.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    TracyLee, you are a lucky girl indeed. I told my late wife that I was a CD when I proposed to her! She accepted me "as is,' and we had almost 50 years of happiness before cancer took her. She helped me to become very passable, but also expected me to be her MAN at proper times!! I had no problem doing that since she was a very feminine lady. She did like some boy things, but was definitely a woman!! Hang on to that lady you have, she is a real "keeper!"
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Tracy...you better go make sure that you give her a BIG HUG because she definitely deserves it . It is great to have an understanding wife isn't it?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    The only sort of boundary between my Wife and I was that she liked to have a day or two with her Man,I agreed to it because I love her and It didn't seem a big hardship to me.I dont step over that boundary it wouldn't be fair to her,and I would never take liberties with her.Your definately a lucky "gal" and your Wife is to be treasured for her acceptance of this side of you.One thought maybe you and her could go out to test her theory whether you would pass or not

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

What a beautiful story! I see a very special and happy 25th coming your wife way very soon! Hugs!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    You said," she is the love of my life and I treat her so", maybe that is why you get these special times. Playing it the right way and not over doing it, helps, but treating gold like it is gold goes a long way. Some say that you are lucky, I say that you are getting the reward of the love and treatment that has been freely giving out over the years. The things that you sow into this life will be your harvest in this life.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

You seem to have a great situation and I envy you. Treat her well. I wonder though:

"She would brush my hair...touch up my make up and tease me about what a pretty lady I am!!! She commented how I could really pass...I'm too chicken to find out though!"

How about if the two of you go out together? Not in your hometown, but in a city far enough away that you won't run into anyone you know. Get a hotel room, do some shopping, sightseeing, dining or nightclubbing? That would be my fantasy.

It will be easier to pass if you're with another woman
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Tracylee
    Thank you for all of your kind comments! Yes, I know I'm lucky and even though she accepts my other side I know there are many of you that may never be able to experience this no matter how hard you try...I almost didn't write yesterdays experience because I didn't want to upset anyone who wants what I have....

But unexpectedly this morning, my S.O. asks me if I feel better now after yesterday's cabin dressup, I said, (kiddingly) NO!...She said "Well, I guess you'll need to be Tracy again---real soon!....

I don't know how this stuff happens for me but it does and I'm glad.....

I wish you all the best...

Quote Originally Posted by tracylee View Post
    Thank you for all of your kind comments! Yes, I know I'm lucky and even though she accepts my other side I know there are many of you that may never be able to experience this no matter how hard you try...I almost didn't write yesterdays experience because I didn't want to upset anyone who wants what I have....

But unexpectedly this morning, my S.O. asks me if I feel better now after yesterday's cabin dressup, I said, (kiddingly) NO!...She said "Well, I guess you'll need to be Tracy again---real soon!....

I don't know how this stuff happens for me but it does and I'm glad.....

I wish you all the best...
    It looks like she's liking it so go with the flow. And go out in public with her.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda