Thread: Cross Dressing buddy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Sweet View Post
    I have no one yet. But there is a group that meets once a month here in Columbus. I hope I meet someone that will mentor me.
    The answer to the post is = nope, haven't met anyone, member of this community forum or not.

To Angie,
    I would also like to have some CD/TG friends to hang out with, shop, chat, stuff like that. I did not know there was a group in Columbus. What's the name of the group and do they have an internet presence?

To 5150 Girl and Sandy Banks,
    Some day those of us in Ohio, or the midwest, will decide to get together and go shopping, lunch, chat, and have fun, together. Zanesville is how far from Columbus? C-town would be how far from Columbus? Me, I'm in Ashland, so Cleveland, Akron, Columbus, I am about an hour or so to each city. Maybe it will eventually happen, TTFN.

Danielle Patricia

P.S. It's ok to PM me or leave a message in my profile. I would love to meet, at least once, to see if we could be friends
    Last edited by DaniPat; 02-23-2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: other OH Girls
    Welcome to 2012, only 11 months until the "Mayan" calendar ends, oh my!
    [SIZE="2"]“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”[/SIZE]
    Douglas Adams (British comic Writer, 1952-2001)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    & , TTFN
    Danielle Patricia