Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cross Dressing buddy

Banned Read only

Cross Dressing buddy

I'm curious if anyone has a friend with whom they can get dressed up and go out or just hang out. Now, I have to exclude those lucky few who's wives or girlfriends help them. I mean just a friend. Maybe someone met via a site like this, for example. Anyone have such a friend? I think it would be great to be able to get all dressed up with someone who knows exactly what you are about.

No such luck here. But I'm hopeful.

Life is just beginning... Eve_WA's Avatar
    A few of us gals go out quite regularly here in Western Washington. Its kind of nice to have the 'Sisterhood' to gab with. We can all relate and give tips on challenges and techniques.

No, I don't have someone I can dress with, other than my wife. I have wondered what it would be like to have a friend that I can share my dressing with. Maybe one of these days.

Aspiring Member
    Nobody here, but if anybody in northern Nevada wants a friend here I am.

I have no one yet. But there is a group that meets once a month here in Columbus. I hope I meet someone that will mentor me.

Missouri is the Show-me state! So Please show me one 'cause I m ready to go!

That would be so lovely, I know it will happen.........

Love,Ericka
    She's back

I'm in east central Ohio if somone needs a freind

Count me in as well! I'd hang out even if I'm not in girl mode!

Quote Originally Posted by Eve_WA View Post
    A few of us gals go out quite regularly here in Western Washington. Its kind of nice to have the 'Sisterhood' to gab with. We can all relate and give tips on challenges and techniques.
    Eve is right, there are a number of us here in Western Washington that get out pretty regularly. It certainly is great to be around people who you can be completely honest with. Friend who know everything about me and still stand by me...I have always feared losing friends becasue of Christy and I am so thankful that I have these friends becasue of Christy.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I met my best friend joanne at support group the second month I was there and in the 10years since we have shared so many adventures and many laughs together,sadly next month is the last she will get out dressed,shes getting weary of it all,and is giving up(yes I know) but we plan for her to go out with a bang.My Wife and I have planned a surprise for her
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I've been lucky enough to find some new friends who I can be myself around. It's such a wonderful difference compared to just a year ago. Most of us live our whole lives in secret. It's a real blessing to be able to talk and laugh with others who accept us

I have been lucky enough to find a number of friends that accept me as who I am and give me the opportunity to go many places with them
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

looking for friends Chrissy be good's Avatar
    Nobody I've met in person yet, just a couple girls I chat with regularly on here. I would love to have a buddy to dress with and start trouble. ;-)

I used t have one friend and his wife that I socialized with and even worked with at one time. We did things in both fem and male mode often. Sadly he passed away about 2 years ago with a sudden heart attack.
    I'd love to find another friend to socialize with dressed and undressed to go do typical guy stuff with as well as dressing together.

I don't have a "buddy" as you described - wish I did - but when we lived in Virginia I told my best friend about my cross dressing (she was someone I played racquetball with there) and she'd come over for dinner or to visit my wife and I and she liked having me "dress" when she visited. My wife also told her daughter (my own kids don't know) ... her daughter came to visit for 2 weeks over Christmas and I was able to dress full time at home while she was here. We also went shopping together ... Samantha loves to shop and her mother (my wife) does not. Granted, I do not go out in public en fem, but it was great having Samantha pick out a dress or blouse and ask me "don't you think this would look cute on Joan?" or "do you think Joan would like this?" But it would be nice to have someone you could visit with and you could both dress and just be good friends.

I've not met up with anyone yet, but I've made some great friends through this forum that live locally, so I'm getting a nice little network and will be meeting up with some soon I hope

I had a buddy but I had to move. I miss her. I agree it is so nice to sit and talk with another like girl us. I've done it when I was in guy mode and they were eithr dressed or not. I had a great time with my girl friends!
    Dana Fleming

I have missed two opportunities to meet and befriend sisters, I regret it, and I hope I get another chance someday

Looking for friends, and pen-pals in western colorado
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I'd like to try it if it was totally discreet.

It would be pretty cool to find somone! I met a local snow bird but have not had a chance to go out. She gave the invite to do something or go shopping but is in Canada most of the time!

Rachel
    Mesa AZ

Lookin for that kind of friend in NE Ohio(C-town) area..............................................
    [SIGPIC]

I do. One of my friends from my Tri-Ess chapter and I get together about once a month and go shopping, to dinner, etc.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I used to have a friend that crossdressed & we would go out occasionally together. It was very nice but we drifted apart due to other commitments. I'd like to meet someone else for a platonic girl friendship. Anyone in Sheffield, South Yorkshire?
    "Slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes"
    The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far-off hopes. From Horace’s Odes, Book 1,4