Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cross Dressing buddy

Most out and about girls are comfortable on their own but there are times when a buddy makes it a lot better.However,most of us don't have the time and effort to spare in order to drag someone out of the closet and into the public eye as that is dependent on their confidence coupled with realist practice.Not sure that two closeters would ever make it out the front door.

hi . it would be great to have friend like that. i am hopefull .i bought my house at a early age so i had to work 7 day a week so my friendship skills aren't that good. love deanna

Ive thought about it. Tried to connect with someone over craigslist but it didnt work out.

Yep, I have a crossdressing buddy that I met on this site. On here she goes by Rexy. We are best friends and we're always doing something together as girlfriends. We live about 30 miles apart and although she's still working, (and I'm retired), we can still find plenty of time to just be ourselves en femme.
    Last edited by Daintre; 02-20-2011 at 11:34 PM. Reason: I'm sorry but you do not have this person's permision to use her real name in a post.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

That sure would be nice. Anyone near Mountain View, Ca?

Karen Sue

Yes, I have two such friends. One is a GW.
    Hugs, Carole

That would be fantastic!.. To have a friend who was or was not a CD but to whom you could be yourself with whether you were drab or femme at the time and who if THEY were a CD, could be drab or femme around you and the friendship would be just as strong, the conversations just as meaningful, the dinners out just as comfortable. Someone you could do guy things with or girl things with anytime and whom you could share confidences with when you felt down. A buddy in every sense of the word.

Guess it's only a wishful thought though. I'm still lonely. Lost my best buddy (who knew) in a refinery explosion some years ago.

San Antonio?

I have met several from this site, including WindyCissy and Megan. However, they are what I have labeled as travelers who come to the San Francisco area on business. Thus, my outings with them are limited to those few rare times when they are in the area. I have also met others from urnotalone.com with whom I have gone out. Those sites plus networking with others has kept me pretty busy going out this new year 2 times a week. I am always trying to meet new people, especially those local to me. Probably similar to other's experiences, the hard part is to find someone local, then resolving all the logistical issues (e.g. work hours, when the SO will let them out, when they can sneak out, when they will travel to the area, personal commitments, and the final big one, whether or not we will click as potential CD friends based on personalities, interests, ability to even go out, and dressing styles).

No. Probably a bit too complicated and problematic for many of us.
    Making virtual TG friends on a site like this may not be a bad alternative.

We come from all sorts of backgrounds and places and this can create a bond of sorts that crosses many divides and makes communication between us that bit more interesting.

Kind of like a strange and secret International sisterhood!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sapphire

Oh Yes and it has been great. We don't have enough time but with the retirement of my SO and my friend moving away, the shared time will come to an end.
    Darn!
    joank
    Southern California

YES I do.

I met him while I was in femme mode. I was at the July 4th activities in downtown. I was walking from the parking lot to the activities. He was with his 20 year old daughter. I found out later that he was/is a crossdresser.

Now we go to movies and shopping. It's nice to get out with him (he just wears skirts not the full femme mode). We have also done things in pure male mode too.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I did have a friend that also crossdressed. We met in Toronto at a fetish club that held a party once a month. He travelled to Toronto on busness just like myself. We got together a few times and had a wonderful experience, helping each other get dressed for an evening of fun. Unfortunately his wife found out about his crossdressing and threatened to leave him if he didn't give up the CDing. I think they moved from the location I was aware of and I haven't been able to find out what happened.

This would be wonderful. I'm about 40 miles west of Chicago. write me. I'll get back to ya............Drew

Sure--its fun. I have met at least five local cds on this site. I shop and hang out with a few when I get a chance to go out. And tonight (Last Tuesday of the month) several of us will be at a support group meeting. A few others I have not yet met, but look forward to meeting them some time in the future.

I am very lucky. I have a special friend that comes over. I am treated like a true lady.
    And it gets naughty some times.
    To let my heir down and rave all night and its fantastic fun!
    I dress as sexy as I can and it’s always appreciated.

SUZY.

Funny you should say that because I have a friend Jen who I just went shopping with last Thursday! We had a blast, and I can't wait to do it again. I started a thread about it.....http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...e-out-shopping!!

Doubly funny...i scrolled down and noticed Brandy saying people didn't have their location. I said of course I have mine and voila! I didn't! Thanks Brandy
    Last edited by kristinacd55; 02-22-2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: cut and paste :)

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I would love to dress with some friends.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I feel very fortunate to have met a fellow CDer on this forum whom I can call a real friend. This friendship has opened up all sorts of new horizons.

I know how hard it is for so many of us to pry open that door to our closets, but it is well worth the effort to make friends and get out together. You grow and learn so much.
    [/SIZE]

I used to have a crossdressing freind to dress up with, go shopping,and do girly things with until, he moved 2 states away. We still keep in touch but never see each other. Maybe some day i can find somebody to share freindship with.

It's no wonder why some members here can't find local friends! Of the 44 posts so far, 13 of the posters do not list a location at all. Or they are way to vague about it. I mean, if you say you are from the mid west, or just the name of the state how in the world is a potential local crossdressing friend gonna find you? Just as bad, I see many members do not list there age. I think that can be a factor since this 62 yo would want to find friends at least over 40 or even 50, so we might have some other life experiences to share. I proudly list my age and exactly where I live. I would not be hard to find in a member search if someone was looking for a local friend.

I dressed with another cd once but not to turn it into being cd buddies. It was for an event at work but he like me had his own wardrobe. We never talked about it afterward. Billie Jean

I am a happily married wife of a cd and one of my closest "gurlfriends" I go shopping and lunching with, I met at my husbands T-support group. We both love to talk over coffee [ Tully's of course ! ]
    My H, Tea comes along when she can.

Presh GG

I have a couple that I have met over time at various functions like SCC, but mostly, I travel, and if I have the opportunity to meet someone new for coffee while on the road...I'm always game! It usually gives me an excuse to go find a new outfit, since they've probably already seen a picture of one I own! ;-) However, Some more opportunities nearer to home and my entire wardrobe would be a nice too. So, to answer the first question; Yes, and No, and Sometimes, but not always!

Banned Read only
    I am looking for a friend to dress with, or even better, a female friend with great beauty sense and an eye for fashion to help me keep it as real as possible. When I do venture out, it is alone, which is ok for a walk on the beach or a book in the park, but not so great for shopping, lunch, or coffee.

I wouldn't mind finding someone to talk to or hangout with in my area. I would actually like go out sometime, but I dont have the courage to go at it alone. I think have someone with you would make it easier