Well I recently got back together with a young woman I had a brief romance with a while ago. Back then I thought we might have a future and so (as is my practice) I told her about Stella as soon as I could (2nd date). She took it well and we planned that she might get together with Stella one day. Unfortunately due to other things we split up soon afterwards and didn't see each other for a few months. Then she called me out of the blue and we met up last week. It was all different as far as I was concerned and, though I was pleased to see her, I didn't want a relationship which went further than just friends. I told her this and she was fine with that until we met a 2nd time. She came on quite strongly and I told her again (calmly-I thought) that we could only be friends. She then walked out of the tea shop we were in and refused to speak to me! Well logging on facebook she's sent me a message saying that she's told people I'm a gay crossdresser

Now we did share a few friends on there and there are some I work with and I'm not sure if she is just saying that or it's true. I may find out Monday when I return to work. I'm not too bothered except I'd prefer to be the one who tells people & not be outed. For most of my work mates it's none of their business & I'm strong enough (I hope) to be able to deal with any fallout.

I'll let you know what might/might not happen.
It's not going to stop me being open with new girlfriends either, I refuse to be bullied into silence/lies

But please wish me luck

Stella