Thread: Is it any wonder I worship the ground she walks on?!

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar

Is it any wonder I worship the ground she walks on?!

My wife, that is. She 's simply fantastic!

We were strolling through the local mall yesterday (it was experiencing a power problem so all the stores were closed .... just the SAs siting outside their shops waiting for the power to come back on.)

As we passed a Claire's, she turned to me with a sly grin and said, "We should get your ears pierced!" Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather. I think I must have blushed when she said it, but I replied "That would be fun" and she squeezed my hand.

We kept walking and the power came back on. So we rounded up the kids and took them to the Dave and Buster's at the mall (the original reason we went there in the first place). So I set the kids up with game cards and my lovely bride and I sat at the bar to share a beer and have couple time.

I told her that I had been thinking about getting pierced ears for some time and I definitely would like to get it done soon. She thought it would be great!! So we talked about how long pierced ears take to heal, what types of earrings I could wear in gut mode, and some of the pretty ones she has that she said I could borrow in Lynne mode. She then leaned in, put her head on my shoulder, and said, "I love you." I pulled her closer, breathed deeply (I love the scent of her perfume), kissed her head, and told her that I loved her.

Most romantic Dave and Buster's trip (if there can be such a thing) I've ever been on.

Now we need to plan my piercing trip

Lynne
    Love

Lynne

You're very lucky to have her Lynne, don't ever let her go ...................
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Lynne, beautiful story! I am among the lucky ones that has an accepting and understanding SO. But what I really like about your post is the fact you unashamedly admitted that you worship the ground your wife walks on. I have a feeling it is for so much more then her accepting your TG interests. I am one that also has no problem to announce to the world that I worship the ground my SO walks on. So I congratulate you on telling us that you worship her. I not only worship her and love her, but I sincerely appreciate her and tell her often. To have someone love us is great, but to have then also appreciate us is just as important.

I wish I had the nerve to get my ears pierced. I worry about my co-workers more then anything. I know I shouldn't, but I do. Kind of a macho bunch of guys among them. I've thought about the fishing line trick to hide the piercings until they heal and can leave them out during work hours. oh well.

All in all, it sounded like a great family day with a couple of special moments between you and your wife.
    No doubt she is a beautiful person and you are very lucky to have her.

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Sounds like you have a keeper there, Lynne.

It is sooooo cool to have an accepting spouse. My SO and I went to three different places before I settled on one that I liked. We talked about which studs to get. She has since bought me a dozen pairs of earrings. Heaven!

Follow your dream.
    Lucky you to have such an awesome woman in your life. My wife is mildly accepting (I am thankful) but nothing like you just described. My wife is too busy over analyzing everything and keeping score; in the process she makes mountains out of hills. Sounds like your wife is living in the moment and truly accepting you for you. That's special.

I also think it's wonderful how you expressed your love and adoration of your wife. I can relate as I feel much the same way about mine. Keep us in the loop Lynne on your piercing project.

-Bridgette

What a great story! We hear so many sad stories on this site, it's always nice to hear some positive experiences. It's clear to me that you adore your wife, and that she knows it, which I think helps her with accepting you for who you are.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Let her know how many of us respect her as well. It's a difficult thing to add something this different into a relationship that already includes all sorts of family and children as well. Keep talking and showing respect for each other and you will be up on that list of "role models" in another thread.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea's Lynne View Post
    ...what types of earrings I could wear in gut mode, ...
    (emphasis mine)

Nice typo

I think you can reasonably tell your wife that this entire forum loves her too

Most romantic Dave and Buster's trip (if there can be such a thing) I've ever been on.
    That is a lovely story Lynne! If you two can be that romantic at a Dave and Buster's then we all better watch out when you get somewhere REALLY romantic!

Best to you both!
    Debby

Lynne,

If your avatar is a pic of you, then I'd say a pretty girl like you should have your pierced ears. There are so many kinds out there. My very loving and understanding SO is also one to hold onto. Thirty-two years so far. When my daughter was home for the Christmas break from Vanderbilt, she had her ears pierced and said I should get mine done too. I was too chicken, but there was a really BIG guy getting his done, and I don't think ANY one would have any negative comments about that. I mean, he was REALLY BIG...............and muscular,................... kinda good looking too.

Dang it all, there goes the femme side talking.
    Last edited by CaitlynRenee; 02-21-2011 at 11:54 PM.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Lynne, What a romantic story ! Your wife is a special lady, you my friend are so lucky to have her in your life; as she is to have you ! I can't wait for the photo's after the piercings.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Thanks all, ladies!!

The "gut" mis-spelling fits in an odd sort of way so I decided to leave it in.

My trip to get pierced will likely have to wait until sumer, but I'm excited as can be to go do it!!

The warmer weather is lifting my spirits a bit too.

Decided t stay home with the Mrs today and have some couple time. Pedicures for two included. Yippeee!!!!
    Love

Lynne

Decided t stay home with the Mrs today and have some couple time. Pedicures for two included. Yippeee!!!!
    This one of my favorite times with my wife! We both have a blast. usually do it with chick-flicks and wine...but since she's pregnant with number 3, we have sparkling grape juice instead!

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar
    Does she have a sister?

@Jessica - Us, too!! We call them "Girls' Night In"
    Love

Lynne

@ DanyaKay - Yes ... but she's married
    Love

Lynne

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar
    @ DanyaKay - Yes ... but she's married
    Well I here I am again day late, dollar short, and the fish were biting yesterday.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar

So lucky!

Good for you two, long may it last. God luck and best wishes to you both.

Smile

You are so lucky to have a wife like that,mines the same way.

We were in Macys looking at things on sale,my wife asked me if I liked a pair of Steve Madden platform high heels,and asked the sale girl if they had them in my size,then my wife had me try them on,then she bought them for me.

Wives like ours are rare.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

@ Lynn and Kate - Thanks ladies!!

I always feel better when the Mrs. and I have have matching polish on our tootsies. OPI's Elephantastic Pink this time. Very pretty color
    Love

Lynne