Thread: The CD Purge

The CD Purge

How many of you girls have purged over the years and gotten rid of your enfemme accessories? I sure wish sometimes I hadn't. I have purged 3 times! Anyone else?

Just wandering...

Carey

Vallari (Goddess) ;)
    I had done it in the past around age 17 about twice. I quit doing it for two reasons:
    -Too expensive
    -No point
    My collection has been growing every since.

I purged a few times when I was younger, the last time being when I met my wife twenty-two years ago. The funny thing is that a few days after I tossed all my belongings that last time, I realized my mistake and told her all about myself.
    Funny now -- not so much at the time.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I've purged twice. Once before I went to college and then about eight years ago. Each time I get more into it when I go back.

Same here Katy. Each time I purge I get more into it the next time, what is with that??

Sharon, I purged last before my wife found out, then she did and wandered why I didn't have any clothing.

hugggs

Carey

I have purged a couple times, when I was a little younger and was feeling guilty, but I can tell you I will never do that again. I guess I realized that it is just a part of who I am, and even if the urge goes away for a little while, it will be back.

Wink Rita Says

Yes, I purged once (all through my married years) and stayed a male for 18 years. After my wife passed away, I started again.

The reason for purging: I knew she wouldn't stand for crossdressing. I loved her more than the crossdressing meant to me.

I'm perfectly content now, but if I had to make the choice again, I'd do the same.

Rita
    Green with Envy

Platinum Member
    i came as close to purgeing as i ever thought i could and it scared the hell out of me
    see.......http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6964

Done it before whne I was a teen and didnt really understand it.
    Merry

HRT since 2009