Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On my first time out RIGHT NOW!

On my first time out RIGHT NOW!

And boy am I scared. Last night I decided to just go for it. I drove to Minneapolis thurugh a blizzerd with nothing but girl clothes. THe clerk at the desk was the first "public" person to ever see me.

Ive planned this whole thing a million times.

About 7am drove a few miles to downtown. parked the ramp 3 blocks from the store that has the boots I have been wanting forever. Got a double take on the way and a HUGE smile form a 20 something girl.

I was heart was pounding I could hear it and I was totallly sweating bullits and trying to hide behind my hair.

Got my sexy boots that I will be wearing tonight.

IT was kind of strange. All these years I have been fearing the town folk would be chasing me with pichforks and torches and ...... Not much happened.

Im back at the hotel Waiting till I head out on the next phaze. The Gay 90s bar. Yea. Its a little chicken to go the a CD frendly bar on a Monday night. But you gotta start somewhere.

Will let you all know how the night goes.

Thanks for your support, I know its there. Im so glad I found this sight. Up till a few months ago I though I was the only one with this "Problem'.

Im babiling nerversly, so Ill just be quiet now.......
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

I have been out about a dozen times. My wife and I went out Friday and I still got worried
    about being fully dressed, I kept telling myself to remember the things That are talked about on this site, smile, keep your head up, everyone is a stranger and other tips that work.

good luck and enjoy yourself

Amber

Hi Samantha,

Getting out the door was one of my problems when I first started going out, and yes the fear of the townsfolk chasing me with torches and pitchforks was the other. But once your out in the world it's no problem at all. Just be comfortable with yourself and so will everyone else.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

I hope you had a wonderful time, I went all around the twin cities today shopping underdressed it was wonderful. Its great to see other MN ladies getting out and about.

Samantha,
    Hope you had a great time. The first time out is almost horrifying. I very vividly remember my first time out, and yes...it included a dark bar on a Tuesday night. Now, after some years and many, many, many outtings...it's a lot more fun! Applebees and some time at JC Penny's was my morning and lunch today, infact! Congrats on your first time out...keep it up!

Oh yes that first time can be scary I know! My first was 30+ years ago! It's all down hill from there! Piece of cake! Enjoy tonight!

Congratulations for being out, especially in the snow storm. Enjoy the Gay 90s, too. It's a little too crazy for my taste, but a lot of fun. There's also the 19, which is off of LaSalle and 15th, a cash only tiny bar that is open and fun.

Enjoy your visit to Minneapolis.

great job, this week a bar, next week macys.

go get em.

Its been almost 10 years since my first time out. Since then, I've only upped the ante and am slowly moving towards full-time.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    We've all been on that first...it does get better and easier....
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Hi Samantha,....Congratulations!
    The first time out is always the most exciting. I can sense you were like a racehorse coming out of the gate, that's how I was on my first time.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 02-22-2011 at 06:12 AM.

Welcome to our forum, Samantha! Interesting first post. Hope you have a great time en femme in Minneapolis.

Please take a few minutes to tell us about yourself in the New Member Introductions section. And we would love to see some pictures of you in the Picture and Video Gallery.

Samantha,
    Congratulations. If you want it to be so, there will nothing to stop you. Just keep practicing your makeup, clothes and most of all walking out the door. You will find the enjoyment of being you in the world.
    Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

You go, girl!

Now you need to post the rest of the story and how your evening went!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    We are all waiting with baited breath to hear another post on how your first nigh out went Samantha....come on girl, Spill.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Aspiring Member
    Im with wendy-marie, Spill it already!

-Donni-

great to have another compatriot with us! can't wait til it gets warmer for my outings, since -6C is not friendly for open panties..forget even a blizzard!
    cancer man or cancer woman, with double cancer settings for me that is NOT the question!

I stay in more than go out, but for all the times I've gone out, I've always taken my butterflies with me.

Welldone! There would be many more to come I am sure.

Wow! In a blizzard! It is always a good idea to take a bag of guy clothes, and something to wash make up off, though. An emergency kit. I would hate to see you broke down somewhere in a blizzard, and only lady clothes. Sounds like you said heck with the fears, and had fun!

One big benefit of living outside NYC is when you get to NYC, nobody cares. Went to the Museum of Natural History yesterday and not a sole noticed. I think when you take the time to really look at other people you see the great diversity in looks and styles. As long as you dress appropriately for the venue, you can have a great day. On a snowy day in NYC I wore sexy high low-heel boots, tight jeans, top and sweater. Throw in the correct belt, scarf and bangles and bag and I had a great 5 hours. I'll admit I don't want to talk to anyone; when I do I speak softly and hope for the best.

Relax and have fun,

Tammy

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations too - I hope you had an excellent evening during your first time out! When you get a moment - share your adventure with us.

Michelle

I live in West WI and looking for someone close. How close are you? I am about 1 1/2 hours from the cities.

Great job... I am jealous!

like everyone else i'd love to read the details of ur night hun