Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Staying in shape

Staying in shape

Hi girls,
    How many of you find yourselves working out more because of your femme clothes? I personally have noticed that I enjoy working out more when fully enfemme. Today, I wore a running skirt, sport bra, pink socks and femme tennis shoes.
    It is the only time that I trully feel totally enfemme since I wear what most girls would wear to run, jog or just workout.
    I have gone out wearing nike tempo running shorts, a tank top w/built in bra and femme tennis shoes. The only time out that I can say fully enfemme.
    The added bonus is the lose of weight due to the clothes in my opinion since I am more motivated. How many have the same feelings?

I Definately am working out more to stay in shape for sexy appearance. I like to think of it as the silver lining!!!

Kisses,
    Jonelle

I go to ballet, in matching tights, leotard, and leg warmers. Its so fun! btw i love tennis outfits! xoxo katt

I'm one of those people with that much sought after high metabolism, that allows me to eat whatever I want and never gain a pound. Not to mention I use public transit 80% of the time and spend a lot of time walking between the bus stop and my destination. It doesn't hurt that we've also got a treadmill upstairs, and yes, I will only use it wearing pink track pants, a sports bra and women's running shoes. It just feels better.

i actually dont work out en femme possibly because i body build in my spare time as a man. if i ever do go for an outing and manage to pass as a female id definetly be one of those women you see on american gladiator rofl.

the bonus i suppose is i dont have to worry about some jagoff emasculated man trying to talk down to me for dressing like a woman. cuz if one does then yes i may be embarassed for a moment as people laugh, but the laughter will soon shift to the guy who got beat up by the man in womens clothes ;P

Aspiring Member
    Yes when I workout I wear female workout pants and of course my panties do more cardio now need to stay in my size 6 jeans would like to wear my black sweats that say pink on the leg but that would be a dead give away

Ive started running back from work as opposed to walking, in attempt to lose weight. But I am struggling to kick the crisps.

I have been a lot more active the last 2 months part of the motivation is to look better in my clothes male or female ,fitness really makes me feel better mentally and physically.

Wearing female exercise wear is really no big deal around here and it does bring some second glances and smiles from the accepting women on my rollerblading or bike route..Glad we have the freedom to choose our appearance.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    all my jogging pants are womens, I have yet to get a sports bra and cute sneakers

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Holy Oliva Newton John Batwoman. Let's get physical. I have to admit that I don't really crossdress while working out. Well except the fact that my feet are small so I wear womans running shoes. However, I love to stap on ole Ipod and hop on the elipitical or jog down the trail knowing that I am working off a dress size.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

This is really an interesting thread. I love to use my treadmill while dressed. It makes me want to get in shape . It is funny how one feeling feeds the other. By the way if anyone wants to share what exercise clothes they wear and where they buy them I would love to hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by amy nicole View Post
    Hi girls,
    How many of you find yourselves working out more because of your femme clothes? I personally have noticed that I enjoy working out more when fully enfemme. Today, I wore a running skirt, sport bra, pink socks and femme tennis shoes.
    It is the only time that I trully feel totally enfemme since I wear what most girls would wear to run, jog or just workout.
    I have gone out wearing nike tempo running shorts, a tank top w/built in bra and femme tennis shoes. The only time out that I can say fully enfemme.
    The added bonus is the lose of weight due to the clothes in my opinion since I am more motivated. How many have the same feelings?

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Being able to look good en-femme is 95% of my motivation to work out be it rain, sleet, snow, 100 degrees outside etc. I do not work out in any feminine clothing. My outfit is typically several layers of disgusting, stinky, sweat stained, filled with holes sweats. I also usually sweat buckets as well. Working out is my male sides domain. The purpose for me is to lose weight, and firm up. Looking pretty for me is several hours after the workout not during.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I absolutely think about how any workout will affect Tina's presentation. Getting that waist tighter, butt stronger, arms not so overwhelming, pecs bigger , this Tina thing is just taking over

tina

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    Being able to look good en-femme is 95% of my motivation to work out be it rain, sleet, snow, 100 degrees outside etc. I do not work out in any feminine clothing. My outfit is typically several layers of disgusting, stinky, sweat stained, filled with holes sweats. I also usually sweat buckets as well. Working out is my male sides domain. The purpose for me is to lose weight, and firm up. Looking pretty for me is several hours after the workout not during.
    I feel the same way, if I just had to take into account my male side, I wouldn't bother with exercise. However Melissa gives me a purpose, so I can lose some weight and look better in my dresses. Im looking forward to getting rid of my gut so I can really show off my figure come summer.

I thank god for my crossdressing because it has got me to eat healthier meals, drink water not beer, run a few kilometres in the morning and do an hour of isometrics. So I am slimming down slowly (argh so slow), the skin has a chance to adjust its stretch, the inner core is stronger and I enjoy the way my clothes hang instead of cling. Not happy with legs as they are getting a lil sinewy with muscle definition and a lil loose skin at the base of my tusch but I will do a few stair climbs to help. Gone from XXL to Mens so by the end of thise year I should be in real good shape, physically and mentally as long as no injuries or illnesses ocurr. I dont run enfemme because I usually am out running before sunrise so it is dark and I have had a few scares with guys hiding behind bus stops and groups of drunk kids coming back from late finishing parties and are a lil loud and abusive. LMAO I am thinking of using some padding now to get a big chest and shoulders and arms to scare these idiots off. Hmm wonder how the old breastforms would go taping to the shoulders.

I have wanted to wear a running skirt, but lack the guts for that. I do however have "irunlikeagirl" running shirt that I will take out to the gym or run around the neighborhood. I regularly wear a sports bra under all, the only problem is that it seems to make the workout a little sweatier, or do I glow when I run in a bra? Just trying to gte back into those 14's. Everything fits except the waist, of course. I wish I could take my arms down a notch or two.

Amen!!! it is definitely a guy thing for me too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMarieYelton View Post
    I'm one of those people with that much sought after high metabolism, that allows me to eat whatever I want and never gain a pound.
    Enjoy that while you can!

I could never get into exercise for exercise's sake, so I just try to incorporate it into my lifestyle. I climb stairs instead of the elevator, don't have a chair to sit in at work and just try to keep moving as much as possible regardless of how I'm dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by JaytoJillian View Post
    Amen!!! it is definitely a guy thing for me too!!!
    And me too. I work out in aerobics classes so it's not really an option going from to they gym straight from work into the men's changing rooms and getting into a pink leotard. I sweat a lot too and I like to be comfortable so need to wear technical sportswear to wick sweat away and cooler shorts. I am now keeping my eyes open for more androgynous choices, maybe some 3/4 length shorts, and definitely go for women's trainers next time I get some. I did get a pair once because I have trouble getting shoes the right size, and they really fit well

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I STOPPED working out about 3 years in order to look MORE FEM! And, it's been working! Those defined leg and arm muscles do NOT look good when I'm in shorts and a halter top!

Oh! And, I used to have a huge appetite after every brisk workout! That's gone now! So, I've LOST about 15 lbs. in those 3 years! Hopefully, ALL MUSCLE! Lol!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yep, I've got a women's running suit for this time of year and shorts and a sports bra for summer...used to workout to a Jane Fonda video in a leotard and tights too

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I STOPPED working out about 3 years in order to look MORE FEM! And, it's been working! Those defined leg and arm muscles do NOT look good when I'm in shorts and a halter top!

Oh! And, I used to have a huge appetite after every brisk workout! That's gone now! So, I've LOST about 15 lbs. in those 3 years! Hopefully, ALL MUSCLE! Lol!
    A well defined musclar lady can be very attractive DOC!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

All my running stuff is tight fitting (spandex pants, underarmor shirts, etc) I use to endurance run and that is much more comfortable. I swim in a "jammer"

I have a high metabolism like Anna mentioned. I also spend a lot of time moving antiques around & doing whatever project I am working on.

I hit tennis balls off the backboard on the ground level patio everyday, but not in a tennis skirt.
    The only actual "working-out" I do is putting on a bikini and "walking out" onto my sundeck to relax in the hammock.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]