I'm a casual CD who does so primarily in private, but occasionally I go out with female clothes on underneath my normal clothes. This past Friday I noticed that my roommate's very attractive fiancée left some lingerie out in his room (they left the door open). They were heading out of town that day to go to a wedding. I noticed in the evening and decided to try her outfit on (I have a petite frame so it fit great). I went downstairs in the outfit and right when I got down there I heard a car door shut in front of my house. I went to the front window to look and right then I heard my door open. I ran to the bathroom to hide, but I didn't quite make it. My roommate's fiancée came around the corner just as I neared the bathroom and as I brushed past her she said "What are you doing!" I told her not to worry about it as I jumped in the bathroom. She went upstairs and I stayed in the bathroom for a bit. I came out and ran into my room to change and freak out. I don't know exactly how much she actually saw, but she may have noticed that her lingerie was missing from the room when she went in. My roommate came home a couple minutes later and they packed. I came out and tried to pretend like nothing happened, but when I saw his fiancée, she immediately looked me up and down but didn't say anything. They left and I put the outfit back and pretty much freaked out all weekend; losing sleep and just being extremely embarrassed.

They came home on Sunday and we didn't really talk before she left. The past 2 days they have been absent from the house, which is abnormal because they always are around the house together. I fear that she saw me and noticed that her outfit was missing and probably told my roommate. The other factor in this is that my roommate's fiancée also happens to be my long-time girlfriend's sister. So it is also possible that she could tell my girlfriend and things really could blow up, but I don't think she has yet.

I used to fantasize about getting caught, but the actual event has been nerve-wracking to say the least. I don't know where this will go or how it will turn out, but I'm pretty freaked out about it right now.