Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ugh. Got caught.

Wow.. what a bunch of upstanding people we have here on this forum whom never made any mistakes or done any wrong in their lives.... Ya'll should be calling the Vatican for an application for sainthood.

offer to pay her back or buy a new set. i guess it's "ok-ish" getting caught in your sister's or mom's outfits (something i'm all too familiar with...) but another girl's knickers sorry but that's gross lol who knows what she may have...
    xoxo
    lulu~

kittiebites <~ fb me

You know, there's a reason why some of us older crossdressers sometimes come off sounding hypercritical of cders who steal clothes, and this is it. A textbook example of why rules have to be followed. This is about as bad as it gets, and you have a lot of repair work to do.
    Starting with talking to your roomates fiancee and trying to explain the situation, and then offering to pay for the items. If she refuses money then perhaps buying her a nice gift would be in order.

Having said that, I really feel for you too. We've all made bonehead plays and yours was world class.
    Get to work and fix it.

Hi bicurguy, well you get a medal for making the worst transgression a CD can make. What the costs end up being will be decided by all the affected parties. Good luck turning around a pretty bad situation.

WOW all this negative posting here. This is this members first post here and to get trampled on over and over again by people who have never "borrowed" clothing is laughable....oh by the way...borrowing a sister's or mother's clothing is no less of a transgression. Lets see we have had posts like this before.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...hat-u-tried-on

Funny I didn't see the piling on there.

So are you telling me your moms and sisters are lesser women and do not deserve to have there clothing left alone. Give bicurguy some time to at least read all this and respond.

BUY YOUR OWN, and enough of the negative posting. Give
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I have to agree that you need to approach the situation with an apology before they confront you. This will give you some control oover the conversation, at least in the beginning. I would also suggest that you be totally up front with them about your crossdressing history, and totally honest. You need to regain their trust, and you need to convince them that you had no malace. Be prepaired for the conversation, and answer any questions that they have. Listen to what they have to say, and try to understand their point of view, and their feelings. You may not be able to fix this situation in one conversation, if ever, but you need to be try to demonstrate your sincere regrets for your actions and your sincere desire to keep them as friends. But most of all, you need to show them that you care about them by listening and trying to understand what they are saying.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Y View Post
    Hi bicurguy, well you get a medal for making the worst transgression a CD can make. What the costs end up being will be decided by all the affected parties. Good luck turning around a pretty bad situation.

WOW all this negative posting here. This is this members first post here and to get trampled on over and over again by people who have never "borrowed" clothing is laughable....oh by the way...borrowing a sister's or mother's clothing is no less of a transgression. Lets see we have had posts like this before.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...hat-u-tried-on

Funny I didn't see the piling on there.

So are you telling me your moms and sisters are lesser women and do not deserve to have there clothing left alone. Give bicurguy some time to at least read all this and respond.

BUY YOUR OWN, and enough of the negative posting. Give
    Yes, it's a transgression to borrow a sister's or mother's clothes by a child. There's a big difference in borrowing clothes from a sister or your mother while you are young and living at home with family, and borrowing someone else's clothes as an adult and they are not family. So yes, I think this transgression is worse.
    Not only a transgression of this women, but also a transgression to her fiancée and your roommate.

Banned Read only
    I think all of us could confess that we "borrowed" something at one time or another that wasn't ours. I used to share my mom's Dolfin shorts and bikinis. When she caught me she had a meltdown. I used to share my sister's things all of the time and when she caught me, she was ok with it, as long as I kept things clean. However, this situation involves someone who probably has no emotional investment in you, and will probably lead to chaos. Take it like a man and get your own stuff from now on.

Silver Member
    No sympathy here! I also smell troll! Why didn't he just use his "long term girlfriends" stuff. Troll! Any true CDer would not say I tried on her lingerie, we would say what it was. Troll! "I don't know how much she saw..." My roommate's fiancée came around the corner just as I neared the bathroom and as I brushed past her she said "What are you doing!"..." " A female doesn't need to study you if you run by her wearing her bra and panties, or cami.. FICTION, Troll.!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    No sympathy here! I also smell troll! Why didn't he just use his "long term girlfriends" stuff. Troll! Any true CDer would not say I tried on her lingerie, we would say what it was. Troll! "I don't know how much she saw..." My roommate's fiancée came around the corner just as I neared the bathroom and as I brushed past her she said "What are you doing!"..." " A female doesn't need to study you if you run by her wearing her bra and panties, or cami.. FICTION, Troll.!!
    Yes, my troll sense was tingling when I first read this which was why my reply wasn't too serious (you have to admit though, pretending you had put on the knickers while sleepwalking then telling everyone it was all a strange dream is a keeper ). So someone, a casual crossdresser, puts on a friend's GF's knickers, gets caught, bang to rights, and the first ting he thinks is "I know! I'll seek out a crossdressing discussion forum and join it just so I can tell people". Yeah, and you need to wear a crash helmwt when walking around these parts to avoid brain damage from the huge number of low-flying pigs.....

I think you are right...TROLL. Or he would have come back and commented on the posts. You are right Debs, it does sound fishy.

I might be going a little against the grain here but here it goes...

I agree that she should have stayed away from her friends room. I also agree that we have too many hurtful comments going into this thread. "Judge not lest ye be judged." This was a bonehead move but certainly does not rise to the level of sin many have suggested here. We should try to use this as a means of teaching, if possible so that this person who seems to want our help (not necessarily the same as acceptance of this behavior) can learn how not to make all of us look bad through her actions. Most of you have done that by telling her to buy her own stuff. The other stuff added here just makes people feel bad about themselves. I am guessing none of us would want that kind of treatment if we made a mistake.

IMHO, I would consider how close I am to the friend and if very close, come out to him first by explaining who you are and what you do. If not close, this will probably end the relaionship and any discussion about it will more than likely be negative. If you brushed past her then she certainly saw you in her stuff.
    Only she knows how she feels about this (and of course whomever she has told) and you will have to make it right by apologizing to her for violating her privacy. If she doesn't throw up in front of you, you should then ask her how you can make it up to her. This will now turn into a trust issue between her and your friend with them thinking every time they leave the house you might be rifling through their stuff looking for her underwear. From that aspect, it may need to be time for a new roommate.

I don't envy your position and I imagine it will be very difficult to have these conversation.s Personally, my old M.O. would be to wait it out until someone mentioned it to me. but that leaves a giant elephant in the room that could foster unwanted tension in the house.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
    Last edited by Christy_M; 02-23-2011 at 09:27 AM. Reason: added opening line

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Well let's see here, you took/stole your roomate's attractive fiancee's lingerie, decided to wear her lingerie, she comes home while you were wearing her lingerie and she most likely caught you wearing her lingerie.

Don't you just hate it when that happens???????
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Banned Read only
    What so many that are posting here are forgetting is how strong the desire is to try on a pretty young womans underwear and clothes when they unexpectantly appear and the opportunity is there. Isn't this how we all got started? Don't be so critical of Bicurguy 321. I think he just took advantage of an opportunity that some of us might have done to. I agree the best thing to do now is have a private conversation with her and if it goes well offer tobuy her some new undies, they were laying out, a spontanious desire to try them on came over you and you just did it, and you're sorry. So don't let this stop you, buy your own and continue dressing; CAREFULLY.

Perhaps you can learn a lesson from this.....................don't wear other people's clothes Also underwear is a very personal thing. I think I know how the gf feels seeing you in her stuff when your not her man. It may be time to find another place to live hon.

You haven't replied back to anyone here. What answer are you waiting for? Maybe the answer you're waiting for is the answer you need. What is it? Go with that.

Quote Originally Posted by RaymondParsley56
    You haven't replied back to anyone here. What answer are you waiting for?
    Troll alert! That's cuz the OP is a big fake.

The benefit of the doubt goes away when there are no responses to our sage advice.

I should have seen it sooner myself. If I were to "brush by" someone wearing her own lingerie while hurriedly ducking into a bathroom, I highly doubt she'd fail to recognize her own clothing, especially if it were on ME! And why was it laying out when they were planning on leaving for the weekend? The only time women leave clothing out is when they are planning on wearing it or planning something special. But she left without it? She didn't miss it? Sorry, too many "spare me" moments in this story.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

your right Ericka2, with the exception, buy entering his roomies room it was like breaking into there home and steeling property, as you say who hasn't pilfered some bras or undies, but from your mom or your sister thats a big difference here, and then we were usually young or in are teens without a way to purchase our own things, age and opportunity BIG DIFFERENCE!!! Jenni
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

This thread is dead. Enough of the piling on. If the OP wants to make a rebuttal, then it will be in a new thread.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara