Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Friends

Thanks Teri I hope you find a friend to share with.

It was a feeling I had speaking to Jenn. She seemed like a kind soul.

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Sam, I think that a lot of the views are by non-members. Maybe they're motivated by curiosity or just still too shy to join. Besides, many times everything that can be said has been said!
    Yeah, I wasn't going to leave a comment, because all I could really add was something like, "Neat story! Congrats!" and I'm not sure it makes the minimum word count. But what the heck...

Neat story, Samantha! Congrats!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaS View Post
    It's weird that so many have seen, or maybe have read this posting but not left a reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    many times everything that can be said has been said!
    Given my posting record, you may be surprised to know that I try only to respond when I have something to say (whether that is to disagree with someone or to offer support and/or advice).

I was glad for Sam that she had made a new friend, but did not feel that I could contribute anything to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaS View Post
    I'm beginning to think that most on this forum just want to view pictures.
    I guess that must be it then, although I rarely venture into the picture threads, I must just want to view pictures
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Wow great story It is good to have people who you can be you with.