Thread: I thought the world was ending today ......

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD

I thought the world was ending today ......

because Jeannie actually threw out not one but two pairs of shoes! Jeannie has a well the only way to put it is, is a 'serious' collection of shoes. Being a GG she really likes her heels . We were doing our annual culling of the closets, She had some nice capri pants, that fit me so i inherited them,as well as a few other items. I ended up spending the day dressed to the nines sans makeup. The funny thing was that just after dinner I changed back to my drab clother and a couple hours latter Jeannie looks at me with a peplexed look and says " When did you change ? "Sigh ... I'll have to get some better clothes if all my looks blend togeather so much.

Kelly
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Well, you know you're getting to be an old married couple when your spouse can't tell you guy side fom your girl side. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya C View Post
    Well, you know you're getting to be an old married couple when your spouse can't tell you guy side fom your girl side. LOL
    OOCH thers that word again 'old' !!!!!!!!!
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Wow Two Pairs. I would have had went into shock.. Great that you can share some of the same items. And yes, it is bad when we don't pay enough attention to notice changes in each other. My wife had color her hair, almost the same normal color, but with less gray showing. Sorry Dear!! But I didn't notice for a week. She told me Tanya would have the first day.. Guess I'm still two people in someways.

Tanya

After a great night with friends on NYE I learned the next day that two of the GG,s are coming to visit my SO to cull her wardrobes.
    Anything that has not been worn in a year or no longer fits goes to the charity bin after they have had first choice of the spoils.
    My girl is a serious shopper and a hoarder as well. All the wardrobes in this house are full and opposite seasons clothes go into roof storage.

What about me I silently ask.

Philippa Jane

Quote Originally Posted by Philipa Jane View Post
    After a great night with friends on NYE I learned the next day that two of the GG,s are coming to visit my SO to cull her wardrobes.
    Anything that has not been worn in a year or no longer fits goes to the charity bin after they have had first choice of the spoils.
    My girl is a serious shopper and a hoarder as well. All the wardrobes in this house are full and opposite seasons clothes go into roof storage.

You should offer to take the clothes to the charity bin, If a few items do'nt make it, of well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philipa Jane View Post
    . . . and it will always be silently - for as long as you choose.

Kathi

Hi Kelly!
    The absolutely worst thing that I hate to do is purge my shoes!
    I usually can go a couple of years before Jean will MAKE me cull the collection.
    She doesn't understand that it makes no difference if I haven't worn them in years!
    Or that they don't fit! They're MINE!
    When she cleans out her dressing room, I cringe looking at some of the shoes she is getting rid of. I'm thinking,those are killer........and I bought them!

To bad that we aren't any where near the same size!

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    Hi Kelly!
    The absolutely worst thing that I hate to do is purge my shoes!
    I usually can go a couple of years before Jean will MAKE me cull the collection.
    She doesn't understand that it makes no difference if I haven't worn them in years!
    Or that they don't fit! They're MINE!
    When she cleans out her dressing room, I cringe looking at some of the shoes she is getting rid of. I'm thinking,those are killer........and I bought them!

To bad that we aren't any where near the same size!
    yes, I know how you feel, my SO has a great taste in shoes, but I would barly fit her shoe box, let alone her shoes.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I got lucky, I'm only a half size larger than my SO when it comes to shoes, so while they may be a little snug on me and loose on her, there's a much larger selection between the two of us.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMarieYelton View Post
    I got lucky, I'm only a half size larger than my SO when it comes to shoes, so while they may be a little snug on me and loose on her, there's a much larger selection between the two of us.
    Same with my ex. I always went through the clothes being donated to Goodwill and usually kept at least 3 or 4 items of hers, funny thing is she never kept any of mine. Billie Jean

Where the sun sets Christina..x's Avatar
    thats exactly the same as me here