Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: caught part 2

Banned Read only
    Read my original thread, I think it's right-on. Could it be the reason she freaked was you might have looked better than her in her clothes(just a little joke). Young people are so liberal and open minded today, maybe it was no big deal to her and she's handling it just fine. She might find it intriging and arouse her interest. About wearing her clothes, a washing machine will remove any germs if thats the big issue, many people buy thrift shop clothes that were previously worn by strangers. This is not Murder I, you are young and curious, it was a spur of the moment desire and I can see the lure of wearing and the scent of putting on the clothes a beautiful woman has just gotten out of. This is not far out kinky, especially for someone that is interested in crossdressing. So to my fellow members, I'm sorry you are so critical, he who is without sin let him cast_ _ _ _ etc.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Read my original thread, I think it's right-on. Could it be the reason she freaked was you might have looked better than her in her clothes(just a little joke). Young people are so liberal and open minded today, maybe it was no big deal to her and she's handling it just fine. She might find it intriging and arouse her interest. About wearing her clothes, a washing machine will remove any germs if thats the big issue, many people buy thrift shop clothes that were previously worn by strangers. This is not Murder I, you are young and curious, it was a spur of the moment desire and I can see the lure of wearing and the scent of putting on the clothes a beautiful woman has just gotten out of. This is not far out kinky, especially for someone that is interested in crossdressing. So to my fellow members, I'm sorry you are so critical, he who is without sin let him cast_ _ _ _ etc.
    deebra;

your post is wrong on so many levels, the OP want's to restore possible broken relationships, to read into it that the girl in qustion might be 'interested' is just wrong. What the OP did was also not right, wether any other member here has done the same thing in the past or not does not make what the OP did right. We learn from our mistakes and those of others so that we do not make the same mistakes.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Best of luck getting through this....and, when the time comes, you'll find our group can be very supportive as well
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)