Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahh...Nightgowns to bed!

Ahh...Nightgowns to bed!

So, I have been married to the same great woman for 7 years now, and that whole time, I have been permitted to wear my VS panties when ever I wanted. But, before I was married, I was a nightgown guy...but she always said that nightgowns were a bit much...oh well. Until last October, she for some reason decided to let me! So, since then, every night, I am back in my bliss and all is well.

My only gripe is, becuase of my body structure, I have gone through a few of them! A few times, at night, I have woken up with a broken strap :-( I think its because when I turn over, they get tangled up, stretch and break :-(

But it is still wonderfull! And, tonight, she's out for a while, so I get to play in my wedding gown :-) (still out of the question, for now)
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

Platinum Member
    Hi BridalBoy, "Male pattern BRIDENESS " That's a good one.
    Silk/Saten nightgowns are awesome.

Orchid

The feel of a beautiful satin nighgown on my body is wonderful. Unfortunately the only chance I get to wear one is when I am away from home.

About 12/13 years ago after my wife discovered my stash of clothes and after a few months of her learning about cross dressing, the way she let me know that she'd finally come to accept my CDing was she bought me a present - a nightie ... it didn't fit (LOL), but I haven't slept in anything but nightgowns since.

Try some womens PGs? I had a pair for a while and loved them.

The trouble is all the really nice nighties are difficult to find. The age of beautiful night lingerie seems to have passed and what's left is a little plain - I loved those double layered nighties and negligee's. I bought four satin and lace nighties, full length some time ago and wear one each night.
    Stephie M.
    Quote Originally Posted by joan658 View Post
    About 12/13 years ago after my wife discovered my stash of clothes and after a few months of her learning about cross dressing, the way she let me know that she'd finally come to accept my CDing was she bought me a present - a nightie ... it didn't fit (LOL), but I haven't slept in anything but nightgowns since.

Quote Originally Posted by christinac View Post
    Try some womens PGs? I had a pair for a while and loved them.
    I have the same thing. In fact, they were a Valentine's gift from my wife this year. I can't say that I wear then every night, there are just those nights when dull and boring is comfortable too.

I wear nightgowns to bed. My wife has told me there are no problems at all.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl
    I also am a nightgown girl. I also had many of my favorite nightgowns have their straps brake. What I did to make sure that I didn't throw away the nightgown was I got a needle and thread and sewed up the nightgown. The situation is that the plastic clips are not designed for our manly upper built, therefore after a while they wear out and break. Just sew them up where you don't extend it, then you should be done.

Quote Originally Posted by stephiemont View Post
    The trouble is all the really nice nighties are difficult to find. The age of beautiful night lingerie seems to have passed and what's left is a little plain - I loved those double layered nighties and negligee's. I bought four satin and lace nighties, full length some time ago and wear one each night.
    Stephie M.
    I've worn night gowns for years, wouldn't want to sleep any anything else. And while finding them tales a little looking sometimes, But for Christmas this year my wife got me a beautiful full length black split skirt (to the crouch) with a halter top. I love it. She got it at Sears and said they had a lot. I haven't been in there, but I would try them if your looking for something new.

The trouble is all the really nice nighties are difficult to find. The age of beautiful night lingerie seems to have passed and what's left is a little plain - I loved those double layered nighties and negligee's.
    Double layered nighties... mmmmmmmm... my mouth is watering.
    I used to enjoy my mother's and I regret not taking them when I could. She probably threw them away. You can't buy them anymore.

I think I get a better nights sleep when I wear lingerie to bed. LOL

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I have found some really pretty nightgowns that actually have wide shoulder straps like a sleeveless dress. I got tired of tossing out my old ones when the straps broke and didn't want to take the time out of my dressing to sew anything. nowadays, I have more time but really love the new nighties. Also, ebay is great place to find satin night gowns.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I love my nighties

Quote Originally Posted by BridalBoy View Post
    So, I have been married to the same great woman for 7 years now, and that whole time, I have been permitted to wear my VS panties when ever I wanted. But, before I was married, I was a nightgown guy...but she always said that nightgowns were a bit much...oh well. Until last October, she for some reason decided to let me! So, since then, every night, I am back in my bliss and all is well.

My only gripe is, becuase of my body structure, I have gone through a few of them! A few times, at night, I have woken up with a broken strap :-( I think its because when I turn over, they get tangled up, stretch and break :-(

But it is still wonderfull! And, tonight, she's out for a while, so I get to play in my wedding gown :-) (still out of the question, for now)
    I had the same problem. I never buy nighties now with spaghetti straps, they just don't hold up to my tossing and turning.

Stephie M.
    There are still lots of pretty silky nighties for sale on eBay. I got about 8 there over the last few months. Shop till you drop
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

hi . how are you . i am allowed to wear a nightie 3 night a week and i got 1silk pj and 1full length nightie and i love them. love deanna

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    i cherish my long satin or silk nightgowns. i've got alot. i wear them everynight, sometimes i wear 2 at the same time, cause the more the layers of silk or satin, the more softer it is against my shaven skin. i love wearing them between my satin sheets. simply beautiful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Banned Read only
    When first married my wife and I went shopping for nightgowns to wear. They felt great. Now, it's DADT and those same nightgowns are packed away. Maybe I need to put them on eBay-forty years old, good condition. When I went on a business trip and stayed for a week at a Marriott Courtyard I bought two nightgowns (one red and one white) to sleep in. I also love sleeping in a floor length full slip- equally sensuous.

I wear nightgowns to bed every night. I love the comfort of them with my granny panties. Billie Jean

Might need a bigger size perhaps?

I've had this happen with slips. Time to learn to sew.
    Stephie M.

[/QUOTE]

If you Google "vintage peignoirs" many listings pop up for small stores that have some gorgeous vintage gowns etc. Some are brand new and some are from estate sales. I have found many that I also had in the 70s to early eighties- 2 layer gowns and 2 layer sheer peignoirs, floor length and dripping with ultra feminine lace and ribbons, puff sleeves etc.I
    I also have had a few custom made by dressmakers. If you opt to have this done, be sure yo ask if they have worked with nylon tricot or silk and if the have a serger. A serger is an absolute MUST for sewing tricot.

If you opt for a double layer, be sure the sheer material is cold water washed BEFORE being cut and sewn. Don't let someone learn to sew nylon or silk at your expense.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have worn nightgowns for many years! Most of mine are silk or satin. The only time I don't wear a nightgown is when the night temperature is real hot. Then I usually just wear a pair of satin panties! Some of my nightgowns are ones that my dear late wife bought me!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Satin, silk, or even thin cotton are all nice. I have only gotten to wear one for a couple of nights out in the open with my wife but just the way it hugs my body and hangs feels amazing and so feminine. I'm not sure that she will let me wear one every night but it will be hard not too!

April

i like wearing nice silk pjs to bed

I can relate... I love my satin nighties too!