Thread: 1st time dressed for therapy today

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar

Talking 1st time dressed for therapy today

Well things couldn't have went any better for me at therapy today. I went dressed enfemme and felt absolutely wonderful about it. My Therapist remarked that he was happy that I felt comfortable enough to come in dressed as I was, then even remarked that I looked rather well put together.

We talked about many issues and about 45 minutes in he stopped the session and said. "I have to remark that you appear so much more happy and self assured today than the last two sessions we had." Then he said..."I noticed that you are smiling, laughing and are able to articulate your thoughts alot easier today.....you seem content and happy." I was! I am and after hearing this I walked out of that office atop a cloud, despite the fact it was pouring down rain.

He told me at the end of our session that it would be helpful for me to attend as many of my future appointments as I felt comfortable with enfemme which I fully intend to take advantage of...I feel so much better about therapy now than I did over the last couple of weeks......I hope everyone is havin as great a day as I have had so far.
    Now, what to wear next week...? Hmmmm!
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

So are you in therapy because you're trying to come to terms with being trans, or are you on the slow, arduous path of transition?

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I went to therapy twice dressed. It was enjoyable and my therapist was the best!

Wendy i am truly happy for you hun. I remember the few times i went dressed also. I remember there was a whole different dynamic also.

follow your dream girl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    That's a great step you made.
    I have been going to my therapy sessions dressed for a year now. I don't think my therapist would reconize me as a male.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Hi Wendy,

That's really great, I'm very happy for you and know how you feel. I think it's very important that we bring our trueselves to therapy. And that's what you've done!

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I have always felt Transgender even before I knew what that meant...so yes I am trying to come to terms with feelings and access myself as I have known that one day I would begin living the rest of my life as a Female....I want very much to be allowed on HRT.
    I posted this mainly because for the first time in a long time I actually felt nervous about anthing to do with my dressing preferences and of all things o make me nervous it was going to therapy. I have been out dressed on many occasions but today just seemed different for some reason.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Marie View Post
    ... for the first time in a long time I actually felt nervous about anthing to do with my dressing preferences and of all things o make me nervous it was going to therapy. I have been out dressed on many occasions but today just seemed different for some reason.
    I know that feeling very well. The first time I saw my therapist "dressed", it was a bit difficult. She'd been seeing me for quite awhile and even having spoken about my dressing and all, THAT first time was very different.
    Kinda like "coming out" to somebody who alreay "knows" but hasn't seen
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I'm glad it went well Wendi.

I'm so happy for you. You seem so positive and hopeful. It's amazing what a positive femme experience will do!! HIGH IN A PINK FOG!

Wendy, I'm not only happy for you! I'm also proud of you! Hugs!