Thread: Friday night in St Louis

Talking Friday night in St Louis

Well it's Friday night. I'm dressed and ready to head out the door. Wish it wasn't so cold. Heading over to Naughti Gras for a few hours then Hummel's and Korner's. Come on out and play I'm sure I'll have some pics to post later this weekend.

Can't wait to see the photos hun, have a great time and play hard....
    "WE may not all be compatible, BUT there's no reason why we can't all be friends"

Quote Originally Posted by teri50 View Post
    Can't wait to see the photos hun, have a great time and play hard....
    But please be careful and be safe!

Been a few years since I spent a Friday night in St Louis! Always had a good time! I hope you do too!

St. Loius? Really? Never been! I'll have to check it out sometime.

hey i'm from Stl and have never been out CDing before, where are some "friendly" places i can go? thanx.

Hey there hope you had fun last night. All I got to do was work, oh yeah gotta be able to pay for having a double wardrobe and way too many pairs of fabulous heels some how. I have never heard of Naughty Gras unless you mean Mardis Gras, and where is Hummels? I know where Korners is located and yes you should definitely be careful in that neighborhood, always have your extra set of eyes in the back of your head. I really wish I had more Friday nights off so I could try and get out and enjoy these establishments, but oh well. Can't wait to see some pic's.

Saw some of your older pics out. You look great with an even better looking smile !

Wish I had seen your post yesterday I would have tried to go to Korners. I'm going to Naughti Gras tonight, should be fun. I am new to this and have not heard of Hummel's. I'll have to look into this.

Hope you had a great time.

Had a wonderful evening. To answer a few questions. Hummel's is a couple doors north of Korner's. Korner's actually use to be where Hummel's is today and moved to the space they are in a few years ago. Yes, It's note the greatest neighborhood so I normally drive around till I get a parking spot right outside the door. Naughti Gras was very fun. You can think of it as Mardi Gras but then it's Naughti. All the art is sexual in nature. They have live bands playing, Burlesque dancers, belly dancers, Adult comedy, people dressed in all sorts of costumes and attire. GG running around with hardly anything on. It's quite the site. I have a funny story that I will post in another thread about someone I ran into that I know. Didn't get as many pics as I wanted so I plan on just taking a few here at home tomorrow a get them posted.

I was wondering how safe the neighborhood is. I've driven by once or twice but never stopped as it looked a little risky.

Also, what time does it start to get crowded, and then thin out? I've driven by around 1 am and it looks quiet.

Kelly, Things usually start picking up between 8:00 and 9:00. So far everyone has been very nice to me. Even John and Jim at Korner's and Diana at Hummel's have gotten to know me and I've only been there a few times. There are a few regulars that you will probably meet, Mark, Tim, Scott and a few others. It really would be good to meet them as they will give you some pointers and who to be leery of. They will also walk you to your car at the end of the evening and make sure you are safe.

As far as what time things die down. It all depends. The times I've been out with the boys we left once last call was over and they wanted to close the doors. I flirt with the boys as we established rules up front and they are very respectful of those. Hope you get out soon. :-)