Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a crossdresser, and how old are you?

about seven or eight years. i'm 21
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I can remember being so envious of my sisters' Easter dresses when all I got a stupid coat and tie.
    Yes, I really hate the manditory coat and tie look imposed upon men for formal wear. That alone would be a very powerful incentive for me to take hormones and transition to being a woman if I had to wear formal clothes.

I notice at church there are very few men that still wear ties. Our pastors [at a Lutheran church] do not have clerical collars and even they don't wear ties.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Well I started around 13 and I'm 28 now... so 15 years!
    LOL - Didn't realise it was that long
    Samantha -x-

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    I am 70 and will soon be 71. I have been dressing since early teens. I dressed almost every day. I retired in 98 and do dress every day and enjoy it. I do all my shopping food, woodworking material, go to church, ect. I wear nice clothing that would fit my age. I know from time to time that I am read, but I do not let it bother me. I am living my life from day to day knowing that today may be my last. All I can say is that I have a very good time every day and hope and pray there will be many more.
    Love: Kimberly

i began dressing in the middle of last year i think, i'm also 21 too so i've got alot to learn hehe

The first time I tried on my Mom's pantyhose, I was about 10. I've dabbled over the years, panties here a bra there a cami here, but have only been en femme at night for about 2 months now. My boxers are now gathering dust and I wear my panties every day. My pink panties are my favorite with lavender a close second! I need to go shopping! I'm 41.

I'm 71 and have been crossdressing since I was 11. Actually, I loved trying my mothers shoes when I was 6, but always wanted to be a girl. From the time that I can remember most of my fantasies have been about dressing as a woman.

I just turned 60 and truly believe I've been a crossdresser since I started breathing oxygen!

Michelle

I've been Cindy for over 34 years since I was 11. I'm 45 now and love being Cindy.

I'm 71 and have been crossdressing for 61years (at least). Idon't remember when I first felt like a girl but I do remember wishing that I could be a girl at age 5.

Banned Read only
    first put on mommy's bra when I was 10...im 21 now

Gone
    51 in May and started at 5. A few breaks, but I won't stop after 46 years.

I'v been dressing from age 10 or so. I'll be 63 on the 12Th.I did take a short break When I was first going with my wife. So that makes about 50 years.
    Angie

not all who wander are lo meryl007's Avatar
    Im 24 and have crossdressed since around middle school.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I do not consider any childhood (under ten) trying on any of my mother's clothing to be cross-dressing. That would be somewhat akin to playing dress up. I first dressed as a woman in my early teens. That's fifty years. As to really getting into being en femme, that's the last decade.
    I started dressing at age 6, hiding in the bathroom so as not to get caught, it wa the only room I could lock myself into. I was not playing dress up in the way you mean it, I was cross dressing, and I knew what I was doing, and how my father would react if I got caught, and back then fathers wore big belts and knew how to use them. and as to the point of this thread, I'm 67 and have been doing it for 61 years off and on (more on than off)
    Tina B.

The wishing I was a girl started young, 5-ish. I remember the night I got up and put mom's lipstick on and then went back to bed...why was I surprised I still had red lips in the morning when I woke up??? Now at 54 I underdress daily and over dress when ever the opportunity exists.

There's pictures of me when I was 4 or 5 playing dress up with my sister...wearing dresses. I guess mom thought this was cute! Oh well...I suppose if you start at that time, 28 years...wow. Do the math, a girl never tells her age, but if you must know, 32.

i started around 13-14 and i'm now 20

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    6 & 43, makes me 49, if my maths is working. Life wizzes by so fast, but it's such fun.
    Last edited by Jane G; 03-05-2011 at 06:34 AM.

Q1.A: Estimate: 72 yrs
    Q2. A: Actual: 85
    Bonus question: At about what age do you think you present? A: 65, hopefully. (Have a little evidence for that. And see mature crossdressesrs on Flickr.)

Hugs.
    Celeste Aileen

I started when I was 5 and I am 60 now so 55 years, Wow, I'm getting old

I'm 61,and it began when I was baptised,in a light blue dress with white lace trim,white ankle sox,and white patent leather shoes.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Quote Originally Posted by busker View Post
    There are so many here who are born between 1939 and and 1961 and I wonder about something I read a while back, which was that pregnant mothers were given DES routinely during those years to prevent miscarriage. THere was some indication that the women who did get DES and had female babies, some of those girls were likely to be lesbians. So while we are all males, I wonder whether we became interested in being Cders for the same chemical reasons? I am not interested in men, and so as a crossdresser I'm still interested in women ( does that equal lesbian interests?)
    I also wonder about that as I remember reading something along those lines about 30 years ago. I am 51 tomorrow and would also be a lesbian I started with panties and a wig around 11. I was off and on until my recent separation and then divorce. I moved into my own apartment and started buying heels, stockings, and panties. I came out to my, then legally separated, wife, and now dress with the full ensemble. 40 years would be the linear time line but actual may be closer to 10 years total for partial dressing/underdressing, and 9 months with the full ensemble

Danielle
    Welcome to 2012, only 11 months until the "Mayan" calendar ends, oh my!
    [SIZE="2"]“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”[/SIZE]
    Douglas Adams (British comic Writer, 1952-2001)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    & , TTFN
    Danielle Patricia

I Started When i was 5 stole cousins panties "same age as me" been dressing ever since and i will be 31 in april so almost 26 years

since around aged 6... and age well im as old as my hair and a little older than my teeth...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]