Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How long have you been a crossdresser, and how old are you?

I am 72 and have been crossdressing since I was 11 I love playing the woman but since i retired I find it more difficult since my wife does not like it at all. She let me wear Bra and panties foe a whole but now will not let me but i still manage some in secret god how i miss it all I used to have complete waxings and practiced tucking wear makeup while my wife was at work or I was away on business. I am not happy.

I remember wishing I had been born a female from my earliest memories. By age 4 or so I was dressing. Started with mom's and a great aunt's long silky (looking back, nylon) nightgowns. I still have a fondness for them. Now in late '50's, off and on since, and mostly on daily for last several years.

Kate

Some dressing around 4 or 5. Fully dressing at about 13. I am 53 but rarely ever wear a wig or makeup anymore. Billie Jean

I also remember being in gradeschool thinking how kool it would be if I had girl parts. I have tried on previous girlfriends clothes without them knowing.

I purchased my first pair of heels last may. Followed by a pair of pantyhose in november, then heels, skirt, now I have a few dresses.

I keep it all in my car. My roommates don't know anything yet.

I am glad I found this site. It's nice to talk to likeminded people.

A long post here...

I recall being fascinated by girl clothes when I was as young as 5 or 6. I didn’t have sisters but I did have older cousins, and of course, classmates. Girls’ clothes and shoes just looked nice, especially Mary Janes (I still love MJs!). Fear of getting caught, plus the size difference, kept me from trying on my cousins’ stuff. Plus, only girls wore girl clothes, right? Wrong! Gosh, was I ever innocent, but then, it was the 50s.

When I was about 10 I began trying Mom’s stuff on – girdle, panties and stockings. Her shoes were too large for me but I clomped around in them. By the time her shoes would have fit me I wasn’t trying her stuff. What a loss as she had tons of shoes. Through school, both grade school and high school, I continued to be intrigued by the clothing my female classmates work. They had so many options compared to us guys, and some of their outfits were so cute. But I had not heard of transvestites, as we were termed back then, and it didn’t occur to me to wear any of Mom’s stuff, right at the time it would have fit me. Beginning around 7th grade I also spent a lot of time imagining what it would be like to be female instead of male.

I got married in my late 20s and had bought me wife some slinky disco dresses, even though we weren’t into the disco scene, and stockings and a garterbelt. She was too vanilla to wear those gifts, especially the stockings and GB. In the meantime I had become very curious about how it felt to walk in heels. The largest I could find at the time (1981 or so) were size 10. I bought a pair of high heeled sandals and squeezed into them. They were 2 to 3 sizes smaller than I wear now, but I managed. They felt great! Then I decided that if my wife wouldn’t wear stockings, then doggone it, I would! I began buying stuff for myself, a dress, tights, pantyhose, panties, and of course, more shoes and began CDing sporadically. Sometimes I would go for a year or 2 without CDing, but within 3 years or so it took hold and wouldn’t let go, not that I’d let it. Eventually I bought makeup, a wig, nail polish and jewelry.

I’m 59 now and don’t ever envision not being Jenny part of the time. She is just part of me. So, you can decide, with the stopping and starting, when I began CDing. Was it when I was 10, or when I was 28, or sometime afterwards?

What a godsend the internet is. I recall nervously doing a search on crossdressing around 1997. It was as if there’d be a flashing neon sign on the front of the house telling the world what I had just searched, lol. Once I found there were a lot of other girls like me, the floodgates opened for me and I began to accept, and embrace my CDing. In 1999 I picked my fem name.

I often work from home and can be Jenny whenever I want to be as I am divorced and live alone. Jenny has about 2 dozen dresses and 3 or 4 dozen pairs of shoes at any given time. I’m going to be Jenny all day today!

Well for me about 3 years...

But had a one-off about 10yrs ago when a prev g/friend dressed me - part of a fun w/e...

And was 55 in January...

I started when I was six years old with one of my older sisters bras , I'm 55 years old now a under-dress on a daily basis.
    I guess it's here to stay !

About 40 actual years from when I started, but a long gap during that time. I started after college and then about 6 years later I stopped after I was married for 20 years; and yes I did tell her before we were married; but I just didn't have the urge for that 20 years while my twin girls were growing up. When they started college I got the desire again out of nowhere after 20 years. About 5 years ago I came out and have been out many, many times since then, both tg and ,mainline places, almost always successfully. I felt so isolated and need the strong socialbility that tg gurls can give. I NEVER regretted coming out for one moment. My wife STILL does not like/enjoy my femme side and I do pick and choose reasonable times to express my femme side outside my home. She has never seen me dressed either by photo/in person. I am a brunette/hazel eyes/about 5"8". Always looking for new gurls 4 shopping/dinner/make-up/etc.

48 years im 52 ,I tried on girls clothes from about 4, girdle and stockings , I was then put in girls side zip jeans at about 5 ,by the age of 8 I really started to experiment and by 10 I was fully dressing ,stockiings or tights,knickers bra slip and dress.

I'm 30 (gonna be 31 in aug... i feel ancient :| ) i've been dressing since I was 6 or so... never really stopped, I tried though (as we all have, completely unsuccessfully... )
    now i just have to see if i can get my body from 15 years ago back (bicycle here i come !!!

I'm 49 now, I've been a crossdresser since I was about 10 or 11, although I had a fascination and an attraction to skirts from a much earlier age. I distinctly remember hoping that my treacher at junior school would be wearing a skirt when she arrived, I hated trousers on women even then.

If I tell, you must promise to keep it a secret.... (58 next month )
    How early? With 5 female cousins living next door and on older sister with me the first male --- can you say "handmedowns"? Naw, just kiddin' but they did dress me up quite often when I was little. And even after they stopped... I kept sneeking.

Smile

Seriously, I've been crossdressing my entire life. I'm in my mid 40's and have finally found the inner strength to embrace it. I feel so relieved. The future is bright.

I have been crossdressing since my early teens and am about to celebrate my 40th birthday. As I write this my life is in transition. My marriage of 10 years is collapsing and right now the only things that keep me going are my sons and my feminine side. It is funny how something that my wife blames for the collapse of our marriage got more important to me after the announcement. I have com to realize that in going forward the only way to do it is to accept me for me and even though there will be consequences I have to wake up in the morning and be happy with who I see in the mirror. My sons will still love me and if their mother doesn't change her controlling behavior she will ruin her relationship with them like she did with us. My dressing was something that was out of her control andshe could not accept this . I know that this could have described the life of a lot of you wonderful people but the words came to me here so I had to get it off of my chest

I've been Keri since John, Paul, George, and Ringo were on the stage. Please don't ask me who that is, I will just feel older!
    Keri .....

My Website: http://transgenderednorthwest.com/

I started when I was 13. I am now 54. So I have been doing it off and on for 41 years.

i have been dressing since i was 6 years old im 53 now loving it always!!

Hmm, I think we have a common thread here. My mom put me in a dress when I was 4 or 5 and all I knew was that it was SO good. Then I got into her closet whenever I could. (She wanted a daughter, but did not want that daughter to be me.) Now I'm 67 and love every minute I'm en femme (that's getting to be a lot of minutes! )

I don't know if is hormone levels in the womb, maternal instincts or the alignment of the planets, but there is little doubt in my mind that my femme inclinations were there from the start -- just needed a little priming! I wonder if that's true for all of us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I am 68. At about age 12 my mother dressed me as a gril for Haloween party. Loved it. At age 14 I developed breast an they grew until about 17. (Took a lot of verbal abuse over them.) Entered the Army an stayed 21 years, keep my feelings hidden all those years an did not really start Dressing until after my wife passed away. Live in small town USA so I do not get the chance to dress outside the Home very often. However, I underdress completely inside an out everyday. Slacks, jeans, Ts and sweaters. Began HRT about eight months ago an really love the development so far. Have a great day.

I started crossdressing when i was 14, and im now 20. Continuing trying to look more and more feminine

Probably started around 5 or6 with dress up play and am now 53. Been with me ever since and will be there till the daisies sprout.

I was about 9 when I found alot of enjoyment playing dressup with the older neighborhood girls. They let me wear their frilly little party dresses with petticoats and slips. By 11 I had moved up to wearing mother's panties, bras, girdles, slips, hose and heels. I have had peaks and valleys with dressing ever since (about 50 years) but find the urge to dress more demanding today than ever.

I'm 31, and I've been actively crossdressing since I was 13, though I can remember thinking about it for many years before that.

Crystal