Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a crossdresser, and how old are you?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

How long have you been a crossdresser, and how old are you?

I am in my late 70's, and except for a 5 year period have been crossdressing since I was 6 years old. The 5 year period was in my early married life when I totally stopeed because I thought it would be better for my family. After 5 years my dear late wife begged me to start dressing again as Stephanie, She said she missed Stephanie in her life!! So I started dressing again, and have continued ever since!

That means that I have been crossdressing for a little over 65 years. I would like to know if other CD's on this forum either beat me, or come close!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I've been crossdressing for close to 20 years, but I'm eventually going to transition to female, so in a couple years, it will no longer be considered crossdressing, unless I decide to go butch post-op, which I find highly unlikely.

I think your record is safe, at least from me.

Nice to see another Georgia Girl, too.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    About 14, and over 60!

I'll let everyone work out for themselves which age is which! Lol!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've been dressing for 47 years, I started when I was 11.
    I'll probably continue cding for as long as I live.

5.2 decades.....................
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm 54.

I would say I've been a crossdresser my entire life, but there have been different stages in my expression of it, based on the opportunities I had at the time. This is an approximate and highly simplified account:

Before age 5 it was mainly my mom experimenting with makeup and nail polish on me, but nothing I initiated myself.

Ages 5 - 20 or so, raiding mom's and other's closets for very short experiences wearing their clothes. Mom supportive up to age 13 or so -- wore heels, nail polish, makeup, pierced ears openly at home and among mom's friends.

Ages 20 - 40, acquired some of my own stuff, wore it for more extended periods at home, and would occasionally step out for a walk around the neighborhood or a short drive.

Age 40, started getting out and about in a big way. Fully dressed outings. Grew out my nails, got tattoos, piercings and permanent makeup, started wearing heels full time, grew out hair, started shaving all over, etc.

Now, probably more girl than boy in my daily appearance, and all girl when I'm not at work. Get out whenever I can.

- Diane
    Last edited by Diane Smith; 02-28-2011 at 12:36 AM.

[SIZE="3"]I started crossdressing when I was 5 years old. I will turn 52 in March, so I have been dressing for 47 years.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I'm 41 and I've clowned around with crossdressing all my life, but it has only been about five maybe six years now since I got serious about it.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    I started dressing at 14 or 15 years old........ I'm 57 now.......WOW, 43 years......

First time dressed was by my sisters when I was five. It was off and on for about 45 years with one intense period of a year when I was 32.
    For the last five years it has been whenever I can be home alone (which can be waiting to dress for several months).

So.... 49 years.

I'm 54.

I've liked women's shoes for as long as I can remember.

At 8 or 9 (I want to say 8 but am no longer sure) I wore a pair of heels that belonged to my aunt; this was the first time I'd worn women's shoes that properly fit me.

At 19, I bought the first pair of heels that would properly fit me as an adult.

In 2006, I bought my first skirt. In 2008, I began to accept that I should look for other women's clothing to go with the shoes I was buying.

In early 2009, I "came out" to my first few friends. I guess you could then say that I've been an actual crossdresser for two years now.

I'm 26, I'll be 27 in June
    Last edited by BiancaEstrella; 02-28-2011 at 01:39 AM.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

Friends welcome
    I am 70 and have enjoyed 52 years of dressing. Denese
    A little bit of powder and paint,
    can make me look like what I ain't

I'll keep your secret, Doc...

For me, 4 and 45

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I started Dressing aged 10,First ventured out and gave myself a name 10 years ago this month,I just turned 45 so I've been a Crossdresser 35 years and counting,jeez i feel old counting all that out lol
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I am 74 and I started under-dressing at about 12.

I put on my first piece of clothing when I was 10 or 11. With the exception of military time, sea duty assignments, this make for a rreally long time. I'll be 68 in 10 days, so if my math is correct that will mean 54 years, give or take.

Bobbi

Well it is more like, how long have I been crossdressing? As silly as this may sound, I cannot remember a time when I wasn't aware of my need to be a girl at least part of the time. I know that I was dressing as early as about five. This year I'll be 64.

For me it been about 30 years. So practically all my adult life wow.

I am 45 and some of my earliest memories is of me underdressing, sometime around ages 5-8. Well before I could have understood what I was doing.

Since I was about 6 yo and I'm 66 now, ooer! I never was any good at maths ...................
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

I think I started around age 5, and I am now 42 so that would be 37 years for me.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Hi.

As a part of this ? , & it does interest me some what. I was dresed in a lovely hand made dress . Of cause i was dressed by my Mum.& i was about . well a few weeks old its so lovely its a cream coloured dress.

The second time was age 10 / 11 in front of 80 ./ 90 people & my Mum was there as well so yes she watched me all dressed up as a young girl...

now who can say that happened to them.

The next time . well lets just say 14 years as a woman so yea dressed for 10 of those . just not all the time .just one delemer i was part woman or girl to start with. just had trouble finding my way out.

Was i a dresser ill let you decide that. & im 63 y 6 m.

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 02-28-2011 at 06:32 AM.

I started at about 6, and I'm now 50, so 44 years.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    About three years. Never even tried it at all before then, the feelings just were not there.

About 45 years, I'm 50!