Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a crossdresser, and how old are you?

Started at about age 5 like everyone else,be 31 next month so 26 years. wow 26 years,has it really been that long
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

Age 12

and I am 22 now
    Sisters skirts and dresses.
    Its only when you put on that dress or that skirt that you feel like a real women

Off and on since age five.I am now seventyfive but now it is every day for ,at least, six or seven hours daily. I am very fortunate with an approving wife!

Aspiring Member
    Started at age 5 now I am 48 so 43 years and hope manymore

I'm 64 and been cross dressing since I was about 8 years old, so about 56 years as a tranny.

Hannah

I started when I was 10. I am now 49- Wow, where does the time go?
    Great question to put a little perspective on this.
    Most people like to see things in black and white, up or down, male or female.
    I like to live in the "gray"!

I hope its not to late to jump in. I started at age 10, am will be 58 in a few months, so that will be 48 years. Was deep in the closet until 18 months ago. Still only out partly to my wife.
    (Do we get a certificate or something when we go over 50 years crossdressing? )

Jaydee

can one have a feminine soul? or is it all in the brain...
    xoxo

Since ancient times when I was a teenager. I am 59.

23 years, started when I was 7.

Since age 4 to 5 years old, just turned 51

My earliest memory is around 4 years old, and 52 now. Dipped in and out of it over my life, the last 4 years seriously in to it, and will probably never stop now. Nice to see lots of 50 something girls on here. Dont we look good for our age.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Aspiring Member
    I started at the age of 5 or so and am 61 yo this spring........So 56 years!

Danielle

I'm 48. I remember being interested in my sister's clothes as early as 5-6, but never got a chance to dress for a while after that. I probably started experimenting around 8-10, then really got into it in my teens.

So dressing at one level or other has been part of my life for over 40 years now. No wonder I feel that it is so normal, and don't understand why anybody would have any kind of issue with it!
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Been crossdressing for over 40 years. Can't see stopping, its too enjoyable

I started when I was maybe 7-8 years old and am now 47.
    Erica Greene

I am a complicated person. To make it simple, I'll just say that I have been consciously aware that I am transgender since I was about 13 or so, but my behaviors I was instructed to correct go further back than I can even remember. I am in my early 30s. Crossdressing doesn't entirely factor in to it. But, I'm not gonna write a paragraph on it, so there ya go...

My mum used to make corsets and bras for a company called Rousell in London, I first discovered her work when i was about seven. Now at 63 i can say I have not wasted a moment.
    Stephie M.

Started when I was less than 10 (but already in school - so more than 7). And later this year I'll be 30. So it makes 20 years of CDing, but considering I tried to be "normal" for 5 years, it effectively makes it 15.

Aspiring Member
    I was 4 or 5 when my sister's petticoat called me. I'm 58 now.

Wow, it's interesting to see the number of girls here in my age range, wonder what happened back then? I am 51, and my first memory of purposfully crossdressing was trying on my mom's bra when I was about 11, so 40 years. I quickly moved into panties and makeup after that initial episode and knew I wanted to take a more feminine role in my life. I have tried to quit and purged several times, but we all know how well that works, it never lasted long. If I could do so without hurting many people I love I would go 24/7 tomorrow, and start the road to transition, but that is not to be......Stephanie

I'm 42, and my first, non-voluntary experience (a mom-induced borrowing of my cousin's clothes) was at about 4 or 5. The first time I remember making an effort to crossdress of my own volition, I probably was 10 or 11. So, 37 years in all? I think the first time I actually thought to myself "I am a crossdresser" (I may have used the now archaic-sounding "transvestite"), I was probably in junior high or high school.

Let's see... I'm going to discard the very few times as a child from maybe 8-14, although thinking back that is definitely when the realizations of being different started, so let's say 15 for the start, very closeted until about 4 months ago, and am 27.

So 12 years so far, give or take. Many more happy ones planned for the future! <3
    With love,
    - Celes

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie-L View Post
    Wow, it's interesting to see the number of girls here in my age range, wonder what happened back then? I am 51, and my first memory of purposfully crossdressing was trying on my mom's bra when I was about 11, so 40 years. Stephanie
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ing-into-Girls!
    any history or pestasides for you or your family ?
    might be an intersting search

Fanboy in Flares & a Bra jthong24's Avatar
    I'm 25. I've been wearing panties/thongs regularly since age 12-13. I tried bras and pantyhose a few years later, but those were rare. I took a while to come to terms with wanting to privately dress, so only recently have I started wearing a bra more often.