Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: :) A Walk on the Wild Side

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar

Wink :) A Walk on the Wild Side

Has anyone else here ever taken a walk on the wild side? By that I mean gone out wearing a skirt or a dress and no panties? We've done it a few times and it really makes you aware of what you're wearing. Try it with stockings of thigh highs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

totally! But I love wearing thongs!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    In my many years as a CD, I have taken "walks on the wild side" many times. Sometimes as Stephanie, and sometimes as a man dressed feminine!! Never had a problem, but did have a lot of fun!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Most of the skirts I have would be to short to do this, but it sounds quite exciting.

-Bridgette

Marci, there is no way i'm going to walk around in a skirt, with my package not securely hidden and let the skirt wiggle back and forth...it is Not the girlie way !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I always loved it when girlfriends or my wife went out sans panties in a skirt. Often wished I could do it. Maybe someday...

Never done it on public... but during most of my dressing time I am without panties

I've never done it. I'm not sure I want to......I'll have to think about it.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Never done it, but have walked around in a dress/skirt a couple times without underwear. Definitely a different feeling.

I want to try taping and just wearing a skirt while walking around the house to see how it feels.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Never in public, but I've done a photo-shoot or two with nothing under. In fact, I may have been bare-waisted in my avatar pic over there, and that dress BARELY gives the girls full coverage (walking too fast might be a problem).
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

Former Member
    But I love my panties!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    But I love my panties!
    I have walked around the house without any panties and yes it is different. But I agree with Samantha.

Jeannie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I agree, Niki!

Quote Originally Posted by msniki48 View Post
    Marci, there is no way i'm going to walk around in a skirt, with my package not securely hidden and let the skirt wiggle back and forth...it is Not the girlie way !
    If I had ANY interest in bein' a guy with a THING, I'd skip the dress for easier access!
    Heck! Maybe skip dressing ENTIRELY!? Just open a Playboy and take a bath!

But, HEY! That's just ME!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Reminds me of the song "Walk on the Wild Side" by Lou Reed. "Shaved her legs then he was a she". No lyrics about going commando though.
    Dana Fleming

the happy camper
    That would give new meaning to the term "tent dress."

Well...there are times hose with no panties feels and looks pretty darned naked.

However, I have done it maybe twice, both involuntary. I had some hose on and they got wrecked, and had to come off, and I had forgotten a spare (don't do that anymore, LOL). Fortunately the skirts were semi long.

My GG has gone out with me several times sans unders, it is pretty fun to know she is like that, but also....well, disconcerting.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    =My GG has gone out with me several times sans unders, it is pretty fun to know she is like that, but also....well, disconcerting.
    Why disconcerting? I find it very sexy and a turn on.

Hmmmm, only if I get some longer skirts!!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Nope..never done it....I like wearing soft and lacey panties way to much...
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Sounds so naughty and fun. Haven't tried that but may just to see how it feels. Couldn't do it in a pencil skirt :-)

You've been a naughty girl- go to my room!
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Nope.. haven't done this, and don't think I would.. Can't have this thing swinging around

Disconcerting Cause the skirts she does that with are short and flippy. Being in Mac donalds with other dudes looking at her, and her skirt flies up a bit as she moves....yea, might be jealousy, or even protectionism. Look at my pics with me in my wrap skirt, and make it shorter to give you an idea how short we are talking.

Don't think I don't find it sexy, but, well...yea.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Nope. If Mr Happy doesn't have panties then Michelle gets clocked.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    Don't think I don't find it sexy, but, well...yea.
    You find it sexy, so you know it's possible for others to find it sexy.

I get where you're coming from. You know what guys think of since, well, you were born one. It's very easy for those of us suffering from pink fog overdose to forget how guys think and what could happen, especially if certain parts of our body still function the way they were designed to.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.