Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: :) A Walk on the Wild Side

I like wearing panties too much. Plus they hold everything in place. It would be weird with out them...

When I lived in Southwest Florida, I used to "fly commando" a lot in the opressively hot and humid summer months. The breezier up there, the cooler I felt!

Banned Read only
    But that would mean I'm not wearing panties and I love to wear panties! Nope, I like to be fully dressed.

I think the main idea of dressing enfemme is to completely leave the man behind. Beautiful lacy panties help with the total solution. I can't see the reason to go out without them.

Never done it but it sounds exciting

I was just wondering this a few days ago. I came across a discussion for gilrs not wearing anything under a dress, And wondered if any CDs did the same. I even did a search on here, But didnt find to much on the subject. Kinda funny this thread just popped up when it did. Anyhow, I have only been out once, And I was wearing jeans, So I guess im not in the "Walk on the wild side" Club. But I must say that if I get the chance I would love to try it. Hopefully I make it a reason to go out sometime when the weather is nice just so I can try it. Im not a huge fan of panties as they never seem to do the job right for me anyhow, So any excuse to ditch'em is welcome.

Marci, I think thats pretty awesome that you've don it a few times. Have you ever had any problems or close calls? And how short were the items that you've worn? If you dont mind me asking.

I would have to say even though I am not huge I don't think it would be possible under a form fitting skirt. Now maybe under a broomstick skirt, but I would still be to nervous. You guys defintely like to push the envelope, have fun.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Jenna, come and visit us and try it I know you'll love it. So far no problems when we've done it. Our skirts were mid thigh but not real loose, so the danger of the wind blowing them up was negliglible. We never intended to show off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Only at home and am in my Nightie,Never did it outside Gets Breezy in these parts,don't want it snapping off now

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Wearing a thong is just about as close to commando as I can get, I have to have something to hold everything flat. But if you thin about it when you are wearing a short dress or skirt and a thong when you sit down there is a lot of you touching the chair. Nothing like the first time sitting on a vinyl covered chair for a few minutes and then getting up to feel your bottom being pulled off.

I wouldn't dare, having a "tent" in the front of your dress in considered unaceptable behavior where I go.