Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stop light trucker

I always pull my skirt up to show off to the truckers. Little do they know what is hidden under the skirt. I hope I'm bringing a little joy into their lives.

A guy at work a long time ago came back to the shop talking about seeing a man with boobs at a stoplight. Personally, I once saw a man pleasuring himself while driving on the Interstate. Yep, had it out and in his hand, pumping!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Yep I have got to say I use to have a four wheel drive pickup with a lift kit and huge tires, sigh , how i miss it, guys at work would give me trouble about being so high until they rode in it and had a pleasure viewing all the wonderful sights. I especially loved the summer when I would pull up next to what I believed were good looking women and they would have their skirt pulled up to u know where with the air conditioner vent pointed you know where for I could see the skirt ruffle with the air blowing on it. Ahh the days of past. Now I am one of the girls who when I did go out during the day a few times, would definetly have the vents blowing for cooling purposes and would always be extra diligent on how I approached a stop light. I have a truck now but it is not jacked up but yet it is not a smaller truck, so I am still above cars but still lower than big semi's, so it is uncomfortable knowing the driver can surely see it is a man with pantyhose encased legs and a skirt. If you can afford it window tint is a wonderful thing, I am still saving up, depending on your local ordinances but it is harder to see inside of the car and when they do they don't see everything as clearly.

one of my all time favorite pastimes! love teasin' the truckers!!

Hey Ginger
    try driving in a convertable with the top down. It took me a couple miles to get ahead of the truck next to me. Everytime I would speed up he would too. LOL

I'm always fully dressed in the car/truck as I want to blend in as much as possible. The looks I get when I hop out of my shiny gloss black 4x4 Dodge Ram with short skirt and heels is a thrill in itself, just getting out without showing too much.

Hmmmm..........must start driving en femme again, I stopped a couple of years ago after a run in with the police (very polite they were too, let me off with a caution) I used to really enjoy driving past trucks at 5mph faster than they were doing - I'm down here, they're up there, all they can see is from the chest down. A hoot as I went past was an added bonus.

Judging by the Jonnie Walker show (a BBC Radio 2 DJ with a regular 'Trucking' slot) I can't help thinking that most of the guys who hooted me were probably dressed as well!!

Ok, im a new school truck driver
    I will say that they didnt see you or know that you were a CD. 99% of the time you see only under the shoulders. 99% of truck drivers look for short skirts and a possible panty peek (GUILTY). So everyone knows if you are passing a truck or being passed. Even tho YOU cant see themm they are looking at you. Other trucks included. A skirt can cause traffic back ups if its sexy enough haha. even if they seemed to know, many truck drivers are CD's. its pretty accepted. Here is a little inside truck driver thing. Known country wide. If you see fog lights on when a truck is driving, it announces gay pride. not everyone adhears to it but look around you might be supprised!
    There are two different truck drivers. old school hardcore dirty perverted men and the new school who are clean, excecutive, professional, mellow, and diverse perverted men.
    I dress all of the time in a skirt when I drive now. no one can see from the shoulder down for me. Other trucks tho can so i keep a jacket close by for those long slow passes.
    Wait ... hey ... I was at a stop sign ... lol
    Last edited by JenniferForFun; 03-02-2011 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrijerry View Post
    Ginger
    Next time and there is always a next time. finish getting dressed fully. Make up etc. Once fully dressed in a car even when seen you can relaxed because what others are seeing is a woman. They can not take a really good look of you so relax. Noticed I didn't say flirt with the other driver. Just don't let then notice that you took notice and move on carefully. It happens to all of us sooner or later. I simple do what most woman would do. That is ignor the other dirver unless of course there is an emergency.
    My thoughts exactly, some women like some attention, but not to be chased down and harrassed at every light, so take it in stride that you obviously pass well enough for a man to admire you. Im always looking down into cars at lights, just to see what I see. Some is ok, some is great, and some....well..can I just burn my eyes?? Look at it as progressing to the woman you are and want to be..
    : I may not know where I'm going, but I know where I am!

(Jenniferforfun)Here is a little inside truck driver thing. Known country wide. If you see fog lights on when a truck is driving, it announces gay pride

Really?? Ive driven almost 20 years and never heard such a thing...usually they are on because of one simple fact...they're a dumba$$...but maybe you were joking???? but all jokes aside, id love to run into you...have a chat and a giggle, trade ideas.
    : I may not know where I'm going, but I know where I am!

I Beg to differ....

On the two different kinds of truckers........you see all shapes and sizes if you ever pull into a truck stop. Old guys with the traditional ball cap, chain drive wallet look, sloppy looking younger drivers in shorts and tennis shoes, older women, younger women etc. etc. etc. And the cb radio chatter is nonstop, and just plain offensive much of the time. Lets not even mention the "lot lizards"......
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferForFun View Post
    Ok, im a new school truck driver
    I will say that they didnt see you or know that you were a CD. 99% of the time you see only under the shoulders. 99% of truck drivers look for short skirts and a possible panty peek (GUILTY). So everyone knows if you are passing a truck or being passed. Even tho YOU cant see themm they are looking at you. Other trucks included. A skirt can cause traffic back ups if its sexy enough haha. even if they seemed to know, many truck drivers are CD's. its pretty accepted. Here is a little inside truck driver thing. Known country wide. If you see fog lights on when a truck is driving, it announces gay pride. not everyone adhears to it but look around you might be supprised!
    There are two different truck drivers. old school hardcore dirty perverted men and the new school who are clean, excecutive, professional, mellow, and diverse perverted men.
    I dress all of the time in a skirt when I drive now. no one can see from the shoulder down for me. Other trucks tho can so i keep a jacket close by for those long slow passes.
    Wait ... hey ... I was at a stop sign ... lol
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have been a trucker since 1974 and I have seen it all, naked guys /girls.Pleasuring themselves going down the road nothing new there.
    I guess I'm an old school type but not nasty and grungy I wear a co uniform.Pressed shirt and clean clothes.
    The fog light thing? Nope not a chance thats just BS told to you by another trucker to get your reaction.We do tease a lot and have fun with the new guys on the road.
    I owned 3 coal trucks years ago and then it was a business to me an expensive business to be in as well.Tractors were 80 grand, trailers about the same depending on options.
    Most drivers now a days are OK and regular family guys/girls.Some are pure ogers and nasty mofo's I stay away from those type.
    I don't have the option to dress at work nor would I want to.
    When out in girl mode in a short skirt I have had a few guys pull the air horn but all I do is wave and go on.I pack a CB on longer trips on my car and have heard drivers say hey check out that silver mustang she has some killer legs.

Hey I did that on the trip back home from Melbourne one time. I spent all day buying some cute gear then stopped at a Macca's truckstop before a night trip of 200 miles. Changed behind the car, felt SO feminine, walked around the parking lot for a bit, drove 20 mins, did the same again after changing into something fresh. Nice cool night, slight breeze around my panties. Had to do it again after 10 mins. Sure was a long trip home!!

Jannine.X

Back in the day that I drove, I enjoyed looking at the seat covers. Had to maintain the concentration though, didn't want to put the 80K pounds in someones seat. Most of the time I couldn't tell you if it was a CDer or not. Who cared the views were great and the legs looked good. I use to deliver into Manhattan and use to like the scenery as I drove through the city. As Tracii G said you eventually see it all. If it was me I would just wave and go about my business and hope that I made the truckers day.
    [SIZE="3"]Luv ,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Theresa
    [/SIZE]

Go Steelers!

I come at this from both angles... As a truck driver i will and do look (or perve) and don't mind when i see a short skirt in another car.

As for going out dressed, i guess you ask for it, although i wouldn't be looking at the face if i had legs to stare at or boobies!!
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Platinum Member
    Honestly, I doubt the driver could see much but legs - and from your avatar, they look pretty good I wouldn't let it deter you from at least enjoying the ride home. Sounds like you have a long commute. If donning a skirt and top help the time pass, then why not.

Maybe there are a few things you could add next time. like a bra and some forms...maybe a light wrap to cover your shoulders - if you think they're too masculine. Add a wig and some women's shades (if you don't want to mess with eye make-up) and you should be good to go regardless of whomever is in the lane beside you!
    Last edited by kimdl93; 03-24-2011 at 10:17 AM. Reason: added thought

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]That's always the fun part...Showing a bit of leg with a short skirt.......( Shamless flirt here )..Of course I have my boobs in full force....LOL.. And the best part is...400+ horses under the hood.. See how badly they want to keep up with me....I'm such a baaaaaaaaaad girl....[/SIZE]

http://www.kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]