Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stop light trucker

a bit nutty

stop light trucker

I don't really go out dressed, but today I was underdressed. I had a nice little cocktail dress and high heels in the car. I already had on the panties/hose. After work, I found somewhere to put on the dress/shoes and went for my long lonesome highway trip home. Nervously approaching a stoplight, a semi truck creeped alongside me and honked. YIKES! He seen me and was waving/winking! Aaaaagh! Crap, what did I do? I peeled away and ran home! Scared sh!@less!

Just thought it was a weird story...

Ginger

Former Member
    Been there, done that..... Scarey but a rush at the same time!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    LOL, I still doen't understand why gals go out as men in a dress in their cars and call it underdressing, then get scared when they have been spotted. What do they expect ? that no one will notice, I mean you are in your car ! Can someone please explain ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Me thinks the trucker likes what he saw! Could've been a date!!!!!?

Former Member
    I go out in my car fully dressed, makeup, wig and all. I have had young men, truckers and old men check me out, wave to me, or blow their horn. Like I said earlier...frightening but a rush at the same time.

Silver Member
    Scared?

A big strong MAN? Scared of what?

You're sitting in your car at a stop light. A truck pulls up next to you and suddenly you lose it? Scared sh*tless I read. I will never understand why you are all so frightened.

Men are brave. Men have courage. Where does it all go?

S

OK, I'm sorry. That was a little snotty. I apologize. But gee whiz guys. Where is all that intestinal fortitude?
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 02-28-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Its pretty scary at first. A situaltion we have no idea how to deal with. Funny, raised all our lives as men and we run like mice when faced with a situation woman handle every day... it gets easier. I actually found being fully dressed easier because I would either look like a female or transgender, but not recognisable as my male self.
    Chickie

Sounds like you passes with flying colors. It sounds like he was a bit too enthused, but it shouldn't have been too awfully uncomfortably - it sounds like you were in a safe situation. I wish I could pass that easily! -Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    LOL, I still doen't understand why gals go out as men in a dress in their cars and call it underdressing, then get scared when they have been spotted. What do they expect ? that no one will notice, I mean you are in your car ! Can someone please explain ?
    Kelly she was underdressed then changed to put the dress and shoes on before the long drive

I assume she was not spotted while changing

It sounds like the outfit would attract the attention of most males so that should not be a surprise
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

a bit nutty
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    Kelly she was underdressed then changed to put the dress and shoes on before the long drive

I assume she was not spotted while changing

It sounds like the outfit would attract the attention of most males so that should not be a surprise
    That's it. I wasn't underdressed in the car. I was dressed, OUT but safe in the confines or the semi tinted windows of the vehicle. I didn't think anyone could see me that well unless they looked really hard.

I wasn't wearing makeup or a wig. I was clearly a man from the neck up. What did the trucker see? Mostly arms/legs/dress/chest I think. He HAD to have seen I was a dude and that's what spooked me. I've been spotted, and had to get out of dodge. Not sure I'll be doing this again.

Ginger

Ginger
    Next time and there is always a next time. finish getting dressed fully. Make up etc. Once fully dressed in a car even when seen you can relaxed because what others are seeing is a woman. They can not take a really good look of you so relax. Noticed I didn't say flirt with the other driver. Just don't let then notice that you took notice and move on carefully. It happens to all of us sooner or later. I simple do what most woman would do. That is ignor the other dirver unless of course there is an emergency.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

If that trucker was like most truckers I know, I doubt if his eyes ventured above your shoulders. You should have taken it as a compliment. I think if he'd have noticed you were a man, the wave would have been of the one finger variety.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalA View Post
    If that trucker was like most truckers I know, I doubt if his eyes ventured above your shoulders. You should have taken it as a compliment. I think if he'd have noticed you were a man, the wave would have been of the one finger variety.
    I agree here. I guess you passed the 20 foot test! LOL

Banned Read only
    Would you have acted the same if you had you wig and makeup on? When I go driving, I always am completely dressed so that if I am seen, I look the part!

Silver Member
    All I can say is, this is another good reason to always have your car doors locked when out en femme.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Would you have acted the same if you had you wig and makeup on? When I go driving, I always am completely dressed so that if I am seen, I look the part!
    Yes. If you're going to do it, go all the way. Would you rather be seen as a female or a man with boobs in a dress? Even if you're not a good looking female?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    OK. Next time you are out in your car take a good look around you.

What can you tell about the people driving other cars? Anything? What are they wearing? Who are they? Are they CD? Are they Gay? Do they even have any clothes on at all?

The plain truth of the matter is YOU CAN'T TELL ANYTHING AT ALL. If you look closely enough to even get a hint of that stuff you will have an accident!

Listen. Even when you recognize a friend or acquaintance you don't recognize THEM. You recognize their car!

Don't worry too much about this. It's usually a non-issue.

I was reacting more to the FEAR of the OP, not what others could see. FEAR. Outright FEAR! That was what the OP expressed. He said he was scared s**tless. I was wondering why a fully grown adult MALE would express such an emotion while sitting in his car.

S

Been there on both sides. dressed partly, dressed fully, truck driver looking in. Trust me you wouldn't believe what you see from a high truck seat. and you get bored! any guy will wink at anything that catches his fancy or envy. Smile wave and go about your business. he either smiled or laughed. Think of it as when someone in an office flirts on the phone with you, doesn't mean they are coming to dinner. A funny sad day of my life when I was at work and had two trans girls come in to retail shop. All the sales floor was running away I was running towards them and just couldn't say enough how I could help them. what I really wanted was to have sisters in person but just not something that I would have been able to say at that age on spur of the moment.

you were looking for an adrenaline rush and you got it. Interesting though that you were out dressed where you thought you were safe. You have plates on the car and even if not you have your car which people you know would probably recognize. You are afraid to be "out" so you go out in something that can be identified. And you were dressed for evening in what I assume was broad daylight. Some would say you got what you were looking for...attention
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Truckers honk at any body in a skirt.

Hello, my name is Lacey. Kittie's Avatar
    If you can't take the heat...

a bit nutty
    Fear of discovery. What else is there? I can easily take care of myself if the need arises thank-you-very-much. I happen to work around trucks frequently so the fear is that I may get recognized by some miscellaneous driver. (well honestly kind of creeped out too, it's not every day I get cat called by a trucker)

a bit nutty
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    you were looking for an adrenaline rush and you got it. Interesting though that you were out dressed where you thought you were safe. You have plates on the car and even if not you have your car which people you know would probably recognize. You are afraid to be "out" so you go out in something that can be identified. And you were dressed for evening in what I assume was broad daylight. Some would say you got what you were looking for...attention
    Ahhh... Attention. Must be it. I got exactly what I was looking for. NOT! Adrenaline rush? Uh, no not that either.
    Actually I don't get much of a chance to dress lately, so my long commute is the only opportunity I have. I have only done this a few times, and each time I would drape my drab stuff over me when I passed a truck, or only do it in the dark. Pathetic, I know. The pink fog has been really intense of late, and I had to do something or I'd go mad! I wasn't expecting a truck to pull up alongside me at the red light.

As for IDing my car? Well, it's a VERY common type of vehicle around these parts. Nobody would notice it unless they knew my plates. Nobody would see much of me unless they were riding high, like in a semi.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Ginger,

In the years that I have been a crossdresser (probably more years than you have been alive), I have had what happened to you many times. In the years before 2005 I mainly went out as Stephanie and was fully enfemme, wig and all. But I did go out sometimes as a man in a skirt or dress. But as has been said in this thread, most truckers cannot see all of you, nor are they looking at all of you. They are mostly interested in what is below your shoulders!

Since my wife passed away in 2005, I now go out as a man in a skirt all the time. Because she did my makeup and fixed my wig, neither of which I am good at! Of course I am also wearing panties, bra, and a nice feminine top!! I still get honked at, waved and winked at!! But I am in my car, as you were, so no problem. I usually just wave back and let them think what they want!! LOL!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I dress and do my makeup at home before driving anywhere so when I'm spotted by a trucker (or any other driver) I look like just another old broad driving her car. When I've gotten waves or winks I usually just smile and wave back. Nobody has ever chased me down, maybe I'm not their type LOL.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land