Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now I know what they meant...

Now I know what they meant...

When they said, "If guys had breasts they would never want to leave the house!"

I don't have forms yet and I made them myself, but I still like them!

Sorry just had to post. MUCH better than stuffing with socks!

I'm going to refrain from starting threads for a while. I tried to delete this one but couldn't. Could an Admin please do it for me? I just embarrassed myself...
    Last edited by ReineD; 03-10-2011 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts.

Hey Phoebe, No worries mate... quote is right but then soon you may want to leave house with breasts. Breasts are great, panty hose with seed or forms.... we all do it here.

Tara

Embarrassed? Why in heavens name.
    1) Your amongst friends, where we can speak our thoughts without ridicule
    2) If they weren't great to have - then why is it the number one cosmetic surgery for women?
    3) You just said what is on most of our minds (except for those in the panty thread )
    4) And last... it's what made Victoria Secret the top lingerie store.

Wear em' and be proud! (and have fun )

To the Gg's out there... stop taking them for granted.

Thank you! I guess I'm just too used to posting witty comments on Facebook... and don't have much self-confidence yet.
    Last edited by Phoebe P.; 03-10-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Phoebe, no reason to be embarrassed!! Everybody on this forum has breasts, some more than others! And some are natural, and others are forms. I have had B breasts since I was 9 years old, and except for my time in the military, have worn a bra since age 9 on doctors orders. Yes, I am a male but I do have natural 40 B breasts!! And for anyone who may be interested, I do NOT have any medical condition causing the breasts!! I was born with them!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Platinum Member
    My wife says there no big deal although I thik they sure are a big deal.

Orchid

I can tell you from my perspective that I have breastforms and I love to go out dressed every chance I can.
    Michelle

Thank you so much! I saw 30+ views with no comment and I wasn't sure if I crossed a line. I'm still trying to get adjusted here. I don't have the real forms yet, but I feel a little blue when I take out my "Rice Breasts". I put them back in for a little while...

I got a bit upset when I thought I may have offended any members. Like I said, I'm still trying to get used to the board and etiquette. I was on the laptop and my wife was watching TV next to me. She didn't really know, but I got a little teary thinking I offended everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Phoebe, no reason to be embarrassed!! Everybody on this forum has breasts, some more than others! And some are natural, and others are forms. I have had B breasts since I was 9 years old, and except for my time in the military, have worn a bra since age 9 on doctors orders. Yes, I am a male but I do have natural 40 B breasts!! And for anyone who may be interested, I do NOT have any medical condition causing the breasts!! I was born with them!!
    You're a lucky one! I used to be self conscious b/c my nipples are large. Now I'm happy. One time at the pool, I kept them covered with a towel and got a rather strange, striped burn!

That doesn't sound like the Phoebe I came to love! Girlfriend I will NOT allow such talk from you! You have nothing to be embarrassed about! If i have to PM you, don't think I wont! HUGS!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    That doesn't sound like the Phoebe I came to love! Girlfriend I will NOT allow such talk from you! You have nothing to be embarrassed about! If i have to PM you, don't think I wont! HUGS!
    Thank you Cynthia! I just teared up again! Hugs!

Never felt this level of acceptance before...

That's what true friends are for! Girlfriend! HUGS!

I love everyone I've met!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    My wife says there no big deal although I thik they sure are a big deal.

Orchid
    LOL! Good for you! Hugs!

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    I can tell you from my perspective that I have breastforms and I love to go out dressed every chance I can.
    You are going to tempt me to go out...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It could get BETTER, (worse?), Phoebe! U mite start to enjoy YOURS more than your SO's!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    It could get BETTER, (worse?), Phoebe! U mite start to enjoy YOURS more than your SO's!
    Wow! I hear you! I wondered about just that subject tonight! What happens if that occurs?

Holy Moly! I'm going to sleep in my homemade forms! Pray I don't wake up in a rice pilaf!

Hey, Phoebe, hate to burst your bubble (no pun meant), how is your wife feeling about all this?

Watch out for a change of heart, if you do not take her feelings into consideration, or you push the envelope too far.

Is she ok with what you are doing?

Quote Originally Posted by clayfish View Post
    Hey, Phoebe, hate to burst your bubble (no pun meant), how is your wife feeling about all this?

Watch out for a change of heart, if you do not take her feelings into consideration, or you push the envelope too far.

Is she ok with what you are doing?
    Thank you Clayfish! Need a reality check sometimes. It's kind of strange. When I first started dressing around her she was angry, then she accepted it. I made my "Rice Breasts" tonight with cut off pantyhose. What I didn't realize was that she has NUMEROUS pantyhose that are cut off. I used to wonder why she had cut off pantyhose.

When I first started dressing around her and came out to her, she asked me how I made my breasts. I told her I used socks. Seems like she wanted to tell me something. She was a Pageant Queen when she was younger... I didn't think much about it at the time, but now it makes me wonder...

Anyone have any thoughts about this?
    Last edited by Phoebe P.; 03-11-2011 at 01:59 AM.

Hi Phoebe - I concur with the points others have made - we all adore having breasts, by whatever technique we get 'em. Your original post reminded me of an old episode of Friends, when Joey Tribiani was talking to the ladies about how much he loved breasts, and he said, "I don't know how women ever get anything done." <g> Hugs - Diane

Quote Originally Posted by DianeDeBris View Post
    Hi Phoebe - I concur with the points others have made - we all adore having breasts, by whatever technique we get 'em. Your original post reminded me of an old episode of Friends, when Joey Tribiani was talking to the ladies about how much he loved breasts, and he said, "I don't know how women ever get anything done." <g> Hugs - Diane
    Thank you Diane! I agree with you and Joey! I love my "breasts" and all of my Girls!

I have always wished I had been born a woman.

First time I have "voiced" that...

I'm a man and that's the way it is, but if I had had my choice, I would have chosen to be a woman...

I don't know what else to say...

Honestly the first time I made homemade "breast-forms" I just used a bra and water balloons. LOL. But when it comes down to it just having that extra weight and added pressure... man I wish I had been born with boobs.

In my early years of CDing, I used balled up tissue paper. It was easy to hide in the open, while returning my mom's bras to her dresser. Once I was out on my own I started to use water balloons. Took a while to warm up, but infinately adjustable and quickly replaced. Cheap too. Two months ago, I moved onto the bird seed in a balloon. Took a while to figure out the trick of getting the bird seed in, but I figured it out. They were easy to shape and no warm up issues. Then I saw silicone forms. WOW. Dumped the bird seed. Ordered my first pair, size D tirangle shape and they feel great. Worth every penny, I mean dollar. I've now ordered a pair of tear drop and can't wait for the delivery...

Renne.....

I, too, used to worry about showing. But after transitioning from all-in-ones to bras n pantys, believe me, no one cares what you are wearing, or how much you are showing. Take your time; grow in confidence; and keep reading here. We've all been there. Best wishes.