Thread: Pet reaction to your dressing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink Pet reaction to your dressing.

I'm sitting here fully dressed,except for wig, and wondering how the dogs are seeing me for the first time fully dressed. I've worn femme jeans and sweaters before with femme shoes, but never dressed in skirt and blouse with jewelry and makeup before.

If they're anything like my dog they're thinking "I wonder if there's bacon in this deal for us?"
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle.Martin View Post
    If they're anything like my dog they're thinking "I wonder if there's bacon in this deal for us?"
    that is how my molly looked at it.

weres the food.

One of my cats cant seem to leave me alone when I dress up. It cracks me up but then again it can be annoying sometimes too. He is a needy cat to start with. But once dressed up forget about it. He needs non-stop tlc. That has always perplexed me why that is.

I'm no expert, but I've been told and I've read that animals identify you by smell, so it shouldn't make any difference what you wear if that is true.

My cats hate me when I'm en femme. My cats hate me when I'm in drab. My cats hate me when I'm naked. My cats do like me when I'm opening a can of cat food.

Quote Originally Posted by christinac View Post
    I'm no expert, but I've been told and I've read that , so it shouldn't make any difference what you wear if that is true.
    It's my understanding that while they do pick up on some visual cues, animals rely mostly on sent to identify you.

My cats could care less if I'm dressed or not. Kind of give me that look and go about their business. Long as they have a warm bed and food in their bowl :-)

My dog doesn't react to my mode of dress, but the neighbor's dog, who loves me to pieces 'cause I give him cookies, freaks out when he sees me en femme.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Our dog has always "belonged" to women, one before she became ours, and now she knows that she belongs to my wife an daughter. I'm clearly just the guy in the house, and the alpha male as far as she is concerned, but I definitely am treated differently when in male mode.

Tina, however, clearly gets treated as one of the women of the house. The dog's entire personality changes for Tina. The tail is up, she's more attentive, and more interested in being around Tina than she would ever be around me when I'm in guy mode.

My wife and I have both noticed the difference and it's been that way for years.

My horses don't have any problem with it but dinosaur Bob, behind the couch in the living room, well-------.
    joank
    Southern California

strange... my dogs actually act different around me... really

stef

They look at me like they are thinking, "WTF?"....I get really nervous to have them around, they know to much.

When I was a teen, my dog growled at me the first time he saw me when dressed completely. Once I spoke to him, he was okay and never growled at me again.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

We have a huge standard poodle named Bella. She's the same as usual, but our standard schnauzer Angus goes crazy for my perfume but he doesn't act any differently besides that.

Our cat doesn't care one way or the other. He seems to see hose and then snags it. He doesn't treat me any differently in the mode I'm in.

My kitty couldn't care less whether I'm en drab or en femme. I just make sure she's not in the room when I'm dressing, since pantyhose and cat claws are natural enemies
    GO SABRES
    LET'S GO BANDITS

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002059017021

Please mention this forum when requesting me, or your request will be ignored.

Banned Read only
    My dog accepted me. At least he never said anything. He did give me some strange looks though. Probably just as well he couldn't talk. I miss him.

When I first step out with the wig on, the one cat bolts.

The senses of a dog are much more acute than humans. Who you are to them is not measured by visual perception alone but by scent, sound and taste. While it within the realm of possibility for a cross dresser to appear passing to another human being it is considerably harder to put one over on a canine. They will quickly sniff out exactly who you are.
    Even after my wife and I had been separated for a few years and my physical appearance had changed due to HRT our family dog still knew who I was. Sure she might have had a moment of confusion when I walked in the door but after she heard my voice she lost her bladder all over the floor, gave a yelp and ran over to lick me to death. Have you ever seen a dog smile? Well this one did.
    I love my “Lucky” dog.
    lucky.jpg
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.