Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pet reaction to your dressing.

When I was a teen, my dog growled at me the first time he saw me when dressed completely. Once I spoke to him, he was okay and never growled at me again.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

My cat hates and is scared of my male side. She has been around for 15 years and we a had a little unfortunate encounter about 14 years and 10 months ago. She has never forgiven me. I never see her. I clean her litter and put out her food and somehow the first fills up and the second one empties.

The crazy thing is that when I am dressed, she appears and comes to me and rubs on me or sits and watches me.
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

The first time they went nuts , wouldn't stop barking at me.. Then the older one got my scent after awhile ..The younger one still barks at me..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Mikki has her own issues
    Attached Images Attached Images

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Every so often I will get the RCA Dog head tilt out of our Golden as if to say, "You are not wearing that blouse with that skirt are you?" Other than that both of our dogs seem to accept me.

We did have a guinea pig that seemed to be very intolerant, but we gave him away so it didn't matter.

Love the thread dear.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

When my daughter left home for college several years ago, she left behind her pet cockatiel ("Honey"), which I now take care of. Honey likes attention and always seems excited to see me, regardless of how I am dressed. Typically, I whistle and talk playfully to Honey when I am feeding him or cleaning his cage. When I am dressed en femme, I often say silly girly things to Honey. Although Honey has never been known to mimic human speech (like some cockatiels do), I sometimes worry that he will someday blurt out something like "look at my pretty dress" in front of houseguests.

Quote Originally Posted by ninapuella View Post
    They look at me like they are thinking, "WTF?"....I get really nervous to have them around, they know to much.
    MTF? WTF?

My dog hasn't known the difference between M and F since his "procedure" when he was 8 months old.

the happy camper
    My half-beagle/half-walker has a way of looking up at me with her head tilted down that can be very guilt-inducing, especially when I'm dressed. Sometimes when I'm walking past her in my heels and I catch her giving me that look, I'll say, "Don't judge me!" Then she'll look off in another direction like, "Fine... whatever. Bitch."

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanya C View Post
    At first my cat was a little freaked out. She asked the ususal questions, are you gay, do you want to be a woman, will I still get fed?
    Over time she's learnd to accept and is even thinking of joining this forum, maybe even the fab forum. (feline at birth)
    that's way to funny,lol.

The dogs don't care, as long as I feed them and give them love.

We could all learn a thing or two from dogs.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Gold Member
    My two dogs keep sleeping no matter how I am dressed. Who said chichuahuas were hyper?

a bit nutty
    Oh, my cat (when I had one) was indifferent as usual, he was a cat after all. He'd stand there looking at me, and would walk away with a casual "whatever"...

We have a huge standard poodle named Bella. She's the same as usual, but our standard schnauzer Angus goes crazy for my perfume but he doesn't act any differently besides that.

Our cat doesn't care one way or the other. He seems to see hose and then snags it. He doesn't treat me any differently in the mode I'm in.

My kitty couldn't care less whether I'm en drab or en femme. I just make sure she's not in the room when I'm dressing, since pantyhose and cat claws are natural enemies
    GO SABRES
    LET'S GO BANDITS

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002059017021

Please mention this forum when requesting me, or your request will be ignored.

Banned Read only
    My dog accepted me. At least he never said anything. He did give me some strange looks though. Probably just as well he couldn't talk. I miss him.

my dog can talk I have to watch what I do around her.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KrystalA View Post
    A cat looks at you and thinks "You feed me and give me shelter. I must be a God".
    Ain't that the truth!
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

The senses of a dog are much more acute than humans. Who you are to them is not measured by visual perception alone but by scent, sound and taste. While it within the realm of possibility for a cross dresser to appear passing to another human being it is considerably harder to put one over on a canine. They will quickly sniff out exactly who you are.
    Even after my wife and I had been separated for a few years and my physical appearance had changed due to HRT our family dog still knew who I was. Sure she might have had a moment of confusion when I walked in the door but after she heard my voice she lost her bladder all over the floor, gave a yelp and ran over to lick me to death. Have you ever seen a dog smile? Well this one did.
    I love my “Lucky” dog.
    lucky.jpg
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya C View Post
    At first my cat was a little freaked out. She asked the ususal questions, are you gay, do you want to be a woman, will I still get fed?
    Over time she's learnd to accept and is even thinking of joining this forum, maybe even the fab forum. (feline at birth)
    I think this is the best reply I've read yet!
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

that is way to funny lol
    xoxo

My dog just dont care if I am crossdressing, but I dont know why always when I wear short skirt and no pantyhose he is all the time trying to put his nose and being smelling down my skirt.

We have two dogs - one is a male chiuahua mix, and the other is a female purebred chiuahua who was "rescued" from a local puppy mill as a breeder. She took to my wife right away, but she has always viewed the "male" me with alarm from the start, probably because her previous owner was male and just didn't care about her. Since I have had time to associate with them dressed lately (going to school on the TAA program, since my former employer moved their operations back to Japan), the mix doesn't seem to even notice (hey, he's male, what do you expect), but the female rescue dog definitely does. She's still not completely accepting, however she's much less tense when I'm dressed enfemme. Now, I don't smell much if any different than in male mode, and she obviously (at an estimated 8-10 years old) doesn't have the best visual acuity, so the only thing I can come up with is there's some subliminal effect she can sense that puts her much more at ease. You know, she just may have something there - don't we all present differently when we meet anyone who presents themselves as enfemme, even if we know the other person is male? Makes you think, doesn't it?

Platinum Member
    When I walk into the room if my dog is laying on the couch she will open one eye look at me and go back to sleep.

If you want to know who really loves you lock your wife and your dog in the car trunk for an hour,
    Then open the trunk and watch which one is really happy to see you!!!

I'll bet you already know the answer.

Orchid

Quote Originally Posted by christinac View Post
    I'm no expert, but I've been told and I've read that , so it shouldn't make any difference what you wear if that is true.
    It's my understanding that while they do pick up on some visual cues, animals rely mostly on sent to identify you.