So for awhile I've been cross dressing. I absolutely love it and hate myself for loving it. It's such a taboo topic of society and something almost no one can accept. These sociological views have then trained me to hate myself for doing it.

So I go through phases where I buy up lots of stuff. (cheerleading uniforms are my fetish, hee hee) Then I eventually get sick of myself for doing it, get afraid of being caught and loosing friends, family and gf over it. I then throw everything away...a purge you could say.

These purges have gone on a couple of times now and I don't know what to do. So after doing so good for so long after the last purge, here I am...back again and LOVING it!

I went to Goodwill today and got a few blouses, a couple of cap sleeved tops, a short denim mini skirt, and two black skirts. This is big news for me because I've never been shopping for girl clothes before and actually gone through with the purchase! (I mean in person, not online and not with any GG friends to help me make the purchase)

So right now I'm wearing my denim mini skirt, some black pantyhose and my blue cap sleeve top(it stretches down real long so I'm thinking of layering it with another top) and feel so wonderful! I want to get some heels again and try my hand at makeup for a first time.

So who here deals with this same issue, what have you chosen to do about it? Obviously not stop CD'ing, because otherwise you wouldn't be reading this, right? lol What do you all recommend I do about my "conundrum"?