Thread: Whats your thoughts

Whats your thoughts

Hi all I don't post alot of material here but have read alot of stories in which they mostly started out dressing in nylons,slips and silky type panties. These are what I think attracted me into crossdressing and continued though out the years. As I have grown in age the desire to dress has escalated wanting to go out in public. I have notice that there is less silky type material for panties. I know when I was abouty 10 there was plenty of silky materials out there even little girls at that time have this choice. in today's society there is all cotton and less selection of the silk panties. So my question is why is it that there are still alot of young people cross dressing? cause its not the material of the undergarments anymore.

For me it's not always the material. It's the fact that it's women's clothing. Don't get me wrong a flannel nightie doesn't really do it for me unless it's a flower or girlie print! Oh, and pantyhose are still pantyhose!

All things girlie for this girl...but what can I say...I've loved cute dressed and skirts from the time I was young!

Correct me if I'm wrong! I don't feel that the material has anything to do with WHO you are! Yes, I love the silky feeling and that's all that I will wear! Getting hard to find in my size six!

Silver Member
    It's just that soft, cool, cotton is so much comfier.

Stephenie

A lot of us didn't start crossdressing because we liked the way the material felt on our bodies. That's not to say we didn't enjoy wearing silk and satin, but that we just wanted to wear the clothes themselves and pretend we were like the girls in our school classes, in their little dresses, tights and maryjanes. Some of us prefer silk and satin over the rest, but we are all much happier just to be able to wear panties/thongs/bikinis under our boy clothes.

I totally agree with Anna Marie. Billie Jean

Silver Member
    As someone who is a young dresser, or at least was not too long ago, there are some of us that love silky materials (I am certainly in that camp, and that is one of the reasons I started dressing.) There is still some wonderful feeling lingerie out there, but nowadays you have to know where to look.

Mainstream underwear isn't as lovely as it used to be, but then again that is true of women's clothing in general.

I don't think the texture of the clothes really has anything to do with feeling feminine Hon. Mindset is what gives us the feeling.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It's all about the clothes in general. Let's not forget the killer heels and nylons!!

I know I was first attracted to all things smoothe and silky. I'm sure it had something to do with that material was just so foreign to what a male would wear. Although being attracted to those things did not diminsh my interest in everything from shoes to hair and all that lay inbetween.

Each generation is attracted to the current generations clothing. Not many 18 year old crossdressers want to dress like Donna Reed! let alone even know who she was. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos