Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "reactions"

"reactions"

I have been wearing panties everyday for just over 3 years. Every morning I wake up, go take a shower, and get dressed. The moment my panties are in place, I get a slight "reaction" (I think you all know what I am talking about). It doesn't last very long (maybe a minute or so). It makes tucking a little difficult but I manage. I was just wondering how common this reaction is. Does it ever stop?

Jess Marie, I don't know how old you are, but it probably is a natural reaction for someone who is younger than 25-30? I expect things calm down somewhat for most CDers as they age?
    Reine

I wear panties 24/7 and never get a male "reaction" from it. Wearing panties is just part of my life, and makes me feel feminine.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

I do recall years ago that such "reactions" were common on the rare occasions when I had the opportunity to "dress". However, I've been wearing panties everyday for over twenty years now (dressing full time at home for about 14 years) and that "reaction" is totally gone. Panties, bras, stockings, dresses, skirts & blouses are all normal attire for me now and there's no sexual excitement whatsoever with getting dressed each day. For that, there's still pron web sites (hehehe).

Not any more. After I accepted the fact that this is part of who I am, most of the sexual side effcts greatly dimimished. Now i just get a warm cozy feeling when I slip into my paniies etc.

I may react a majority of the time, but it's usually finished within minutes
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

Seeing as all I do is underdress, (I am now 51) yes I still get a "reaction" most time in panties and 95 percent of the time in my pantyhose when I have just shaved.

I never have that problem.... Unless I run out of duct tape....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I agree with Karren! Duct tape works wonders! he,he!

I have to admit that when I was younger and in the beginning stages of dressing maybe like 30-35 years ago I would definitely be like a raging bull. But like the others have said when you accept everything for who you are it becomes natural and you just accept the fact that you are getting dressed in your clothes, nothing else.

As said age seems to solve most of that, but I will admit that at times I get a slight reaction, it passes fast, and I get it more often if I put on a girdle. Never a real problem, give it a sec, and it's gone as fast as it came on. I guess as long as dressing excites you, and you keep doing it, that you would get a reaction to it at times, seems normal from me. I'm to big a sissy for Duct tape, I think I will stay with my nice easy to remove paper tape.
    Tina B.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    hey! when you get to a certain age,takes more than slipping on a pair of knickers to get you aroused,not that am there (yet) I wear panties 24/7 there just part of me now
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

not a problem for me....but then there are other reasons than just age.

Yes it happens every now and the 31 now so. I've been on HRT for two months also so not as much as used too.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've been wearing panties every day for over a year now. Those reactions to the panties are long gone.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

a bit nutty
    You gotta tame that sneaky tiger...Whatcha need ta do is get your biggest hammer, and when the wily little guy pokes up WHAMMMO! You make him sorry for...er..nope..never mind. ow.

Ahh, it subsides. I don't know if it's from a lower testosterone, or from simply getting used to it. If just wearing panties does this to you, what does going enfemme do to you?

Ginger

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    This to shall pass with time. Question is, with regret, or with a sense of loss, or gladness, etc,etc!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have been wearing panties, and other female apparel, longer than a lot of you have been alive. I admit that when I was wearing panties in my teens, and some later years, I did get a reaction. But I am long past my teens, and panties or any female clothing on me does not get any reaction. Partially age, and who knows what!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I am 18, so I realize I am a body of full hormones. But its just like, I've been full time for 3 years now, I should be used to it,

Your only 18 and FT 4 3 yrs??? WOW you better do it girl. Enjoy the young years and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalA View Post
    Wearing panties is just part of my life, and makes me feel feminine.
    Sounds like some kind of reaction to me and I sympathize with that!

Haven't been wearing panties as long as some of the other members, yourself included, but I can say the reaction is there from the moment they are on till the moment they are off. I used to be a boxer boy, like seriously wore boxers since I was 10 till late last year... uhg, sounds a bit gross now that I think of it. I still do occasionally wear male underwear, but have switched to form-fitting "tightie whities", they feel more feminine and comfortable for male underwear at least...

But I digress; I don't know if the feeling goes away, but sure as the stars shine hope it never EVER goes away! It really is one of the better feelings in my life, and like KrystalA that I quoted stated, makes me feel [more] feminine! And that is the best feeling in the world to me.
    With love,
    - Celes

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Jess Marie, I don't know how old you are, but it probably is a natural reaction for someone who is younger than 25-30? I expect things calm down somewhat for most CDers as they age?
    Exactly, at age 65, no reaction, just a feeling of well being.

Karen Sue

I am sure age will solve the issue. I am a senior crossdresser ( dressing for more than 50 years). Ihad a similar reaction until I reached ny mid-50's. Dressing in bra, panties and hose are just normal acts now.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLeigh View Post
    I don't know if it's from a lower testosterone, or from simply getting used to it. If just wearing panties does this to you, what does going enfemme do to you?

Ginger
    I'll be 27 in 3 months, been dressing for going on 3 years. Dressing hasn't become passe' to me yet (and I hope it never does). Initial sensual tactile stimulation arouses me, whether it be sliding a pair of panties up my legs or the first touch when a woman of interest offers a massage. In both cases I eventually (and usually, pretty quickly) calm down, to where by the time I've fully become a doll or am having my lower back rubbed, the rush I get from the first touch has long-since subsided.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

I think it depends on age and reasons you might crossdress. You got to talk that dog down. Maybe in time you will get desensitized of it. I think deep down that softness of silk or satin is arousing for whatever reason. You keep wearing it and that problem will subside. It has for me.