Thread: Our Upcoming Vacation

Aspiring Member

Our Upcoming Vacation

Sugarmomma and i are coming up on our 10th wedding anniversary. We have been saving our change in jars for years, so we could finally go on a "honeymoon".
    This year is the year, in fact his summer.

She has been looking at cabins in the smokey mtns and i have to say some of them are so surreal and beautiful. We are so excited about it.

As we have progressed as a couple and crossdressing has become accepted by us both. I had been thinking of actually having a outing with her but only mentioned it a few months back. This week, while web surfing, she just out of the blue says "look at this restaurant it would be cool to go on a girl date there". I said "Cool, it does look super nice there" She asks after reading into my response "Did you still want to go on a girl date?" Being honest i said "Yes, but im a total chicken. (pointing at some clothing i was browsing at) Like...any of these dresses... i love them but im going to look like a man in a dress." She says (while laughing) "Baby im not going out with a hairy man in a dress....your gonna have to shave,if you your gonna be my "girlfriend"....The while she is still giggleing she says "My inner lesi doesnt like hairy women"...

It was a really lighthearted conversation, it felt good to be asked about what i wanted...it felt great to share my fears about it....it felt spectacular to know an outing had been on her mind as well.

It will be the first time i have been out of the house openly crossdressed in more than 9 years.....

Great right.....
    Sigh im kinda freaking out about the shaving.....both genders are really at war with this within my head
    Guy side says "Dude, your really gonna shave the man fuzz?"

Girl side says "Chica, you need to raze the rainforest"

Both however agree that i will not be a hairy man in a dress

I guess my main reservation about it is that i am so girly in drab, being hairy is an affirmation to my man ego, even though the Missdonni side is jumping up and down giggling like a schoolgirl at the very thought of not being hairy

My second is "What if i like it, and dont want to go back to being a hairball"

Third "Even though shes says she is fine with me shaving, she does say she likes my man fur too...Would it in long term be a big deal to her?

Friends am i just freaking out over nothing.....has anyone else gone thru this?, What helped?

-Donni-
    Last edited by DonniDarkness; 03-02-2011 at 08:08 AM.

To shave or not to shave! 'Tis the question! I say take the opertunity and enjoy it! I think you both will love it! Sad, but that nasty hair always grows back too soon! I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Wow it is hard to believe you are having doubts. Just the fact that your better half is suggesting a girls night out and tells you she doesn't like hairy women, WOW, how many of us girls wish we had an accepting SO much less one that is willing to go that far. All I can say is I would proudly be hairless and enjoy every millsecond. You could on the other hand be like so many of us either divorced or never with an SO and have to hide the fact that we shave in the winter and hope it grows back by short season and have to dream about being hairless again for 9 months. I guess I am saying SHAVE. Hope you enjoy your anniversary and get your wife something special.

Well don't know just how furry you are, but If my wife walked in and told be she wanted to go out on a girls night out, but not with a hairy girl friend, I would have knocked her down getting to the bathroom, I hate when I have to let it grow back, if you feel girly now, just wait, just don't use one of those pink razors, you might lose it in the fog! LOL!!!!!
    Have fun, take it off now so you have tine to get used to it, and learn to get it all off, you are going to love it, and that you have a wife that is taking such a positive view of it all, why hesitate.
    Tina B.

What's the worst that can happen? OK, the sudden loss of body hair could release a huge surge of some preternatural pheromone that you didn't know you had which awakens a giant kraken from it's million year slumber which then attacks Tokyo killing millions. More likely the worst is you don't like the hairless look and let it grow back and in a few short weeks you'll be back to being a neo wookie again in time for summer. Thing is, I'm willing to bet you love it and would never go back, especially when your SO decides she loves it and hates the prickly stubble you grow after a week so making you need to keep smooth from then on
    If my wife didn't dislike me shaving I'd be sporting the anti-hirsuit look on a permanent basis as clothes feel so much more part of you in the absence of a layer of additional insulation between them and your skin

Aspiring Member
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to clarify that i know i am lucky to have an accepting SO, i knew that fact even before i ever read the first thread on this forum. She is my best friend as well as my wife.

Cynthia: Thx we will for sure!

Janet: From reading posts here i know that many people would love to be better accepted by their So's, Maybe its because ive always had the "Greenlight" to be me that i hold both sides of my gender so highly.

tina:
    just don't use one of those pink razors, you might lose it in the fog!
    Lol She bought a pack last week and gave me one! ....maybe ill spray paint it caution yellow so i can see it better lol!

Debs:
    What's the worst that can happen? OK, the sudden loss of body hair could release a huge surge of some preternatural pheromone that you didn't know you had which awakens a giant kraken from it's million year slumber which then attacks Tokyo killing millions.
    Im 6' 4''+ in my heels does that make me the kraken? ....Seriously that made me totally LOL! Too funny

But you all are right whats the worst that can happen......

I just thought id ask my friends here for some advice or way to help find the courage to take the plunge into the hairless unknown.

-Donni-