Thread: He acted the same as it ever was, like nothing was out of the ordinary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

He acted the same as it ever was, like nothing was out of the ordinary

Last night I went out to meet the girls from Sisters of Boston group.. Had a good time and met some nice people.

It was really nice to finally meet Caroline and Ashley in person, and OMG, they're both so nice, friendly and sweet.

Anyway, I decided to visit a friend of mine in the area, he's the first friend I come out to and has been supportive and accepting since the beginning, however, has never seen "Lita" in person.. Only photos..

So, I get to his house and we hang out and talk, etc.. and it was the same as it ever was, like there was absolutely nothing different at all... It was like as if I wasn't even dressed as a girl

Anyway, just wanted to share..

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Thats fantastic. Sounds like you really have a true friend there, a friend to value. In the age we live it is not really that common anymore.

Lita, That sounds Sooo comfortable for lack of a better term and what a friend!

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar
    Peace of mind is priceless. I think congrats in order for the both of ya'. I'm personally glad for you.

I have at least a dozen friends just like that. Once I explained everything to them, after a couple weeks to digest it all, everything went back to normal. We hang out, drink, party, play on the XBOX or at Dave & Busters, and no one blinks an eye. If anything, they get a little "weird" when I'm not dressed en femme.

Friends like that are precious, hang on to that one!
    Tina B.

That must be a wonderful feeling; and what a good friend--you're very lucky!
    warmly, Linnea

WOW! What a true friend! We all could use a friend like that!

That's a true friend. You're you, whatever the appearance.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President