Thread: Orgasm and body hair growth.

Orgasm and body hair growth.

I suppose many of you have heard the old joke that "----- makes your palms hairy".

Right?

Maybe there's a half truth in that, lol.

I usually don't have to shave body hair daily, most of the time I can go a day or two without shaving, but I noticed something.. I shaved one day, was intimate with my wife later that night and had prickly stubble the next morning.. Happens every time we have sex.

hiya LK,

Wow, I was just thinking about that! Well, not exactly "that", lol. Maybe same book, different page...

I have always noticed that when I am "burned out"...(sleep deprived in particular), that my nails and hair grow faster! Especially my fingernails. Watzup with that ??

I don't remember ever connecting it with "sex" though. Although I admit it has been so long for me that I can't remember what sex is like either...so maybe I am not qualified to answer that.

Maybe your waterbed heater has an electrical short in the cord?...hehehe.

I am curious as well...calling Dr. Kildaire er, I mean "House". Let me know if you find any study projects on that...I could use one...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't know you may be right! As soon as 'it' makes the hair on top of my head grow, it will be hard to get me out of bed!

Maybe it is the removal of moisture from you body that causes the body to srink and the hair looks like it has grown, but in reality the body pulled away from the hair. Just a guess on my part....can't prove anything I said.

I don't think it has anything to do with hair growth. If so, I would look like Sasquatch as sex is my favorite winter and summer sport.

I was thinking about the sex thing.....I don't have a wife and so I have sex alone.....do you think that could explain why my eyes are getting weak? Never thought about looking at my hair, but will next time, if it ever happens again.

Well the way things are around my house lately that means I won't have to shave for quite awhile
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Do you mean to say, if I want to stay clean shaving, I have to give up sex? You may have just made my wife the happiest woman alive! Oh, and I thought it only makes you go blind, I know it got me wearing glasses.
    Tina B.

Gold Member
    I don't know. My hair is past my shoulders and by that reasoning, I would look like Mr Clean.

I doubt sex has anything to do with hair growth on your legs. If that was the case then maybe I would not have shave in 4 months. I still have epilate every few day. Maybe due to sex your feminine feelings have noticed the hair growth more. Real woman shave for the potential for sex. I can tell my wife is in mood when she says I shaved my legs. Men don't talk about shaven.We just do our daily chore and never speak about it. A woman seems to have to talk about it. It's national event or something.

Aspiring Member
    sex=testosterone, testosterone=hair, men go bald as their testosterone diminishes, so if you really want of great head of hair, don't stop even with the threat of going blind. this, of course, doesn't cover pattern baldness which is genetic in origin.

Must be why I have a full head of hair and some place soft to rest my head!!!