Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your style?

What's your style?

Elegant and Conservative or Street Walker Sexy?

I'm kind of a combination of both. My (wife's) clothes are very elegant, but my makeup and nails are very bright. I think pink is my favorite.

I'm way too old to be a streetwalker! Considering my circumstances, I think that comfy is my best style.

I have to go with both.
    Angie

I have to say Conservative and sexy ( Not Hooker Sexy ) depending on my mood and where I am going for the evening.

I span the gamit. I've got that short mini black tight thing for when I feel that way, and I've got the formal long gown for feeling that way. It's all about the mood of the day. OMG I'm moody.. wow that's a first. I'm working on the business style for a out of the house outing preparation. The actual outing may be a while...too many nosey neighbors, but I'm preping.

Renne.....

"Old bat"....... Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Conservative. I am one who does not like to draw any attention to myself
    Drumming, My other hobby

I guess I lean to the more conservative and am partial to earthier tones and accessories that run to the "artsy" side
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

Sophisticated, classy yet inherently sexy (never trashy) when on the dressy side of things. As for casual, I call it "casual chic".
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Like Sara, my clothes are classy, elegant, boring, and (hopefully) sophisticated. Sexy? I kinda have trouble with that. When you hear the word 'sexy' while talking about women's clothes, you have to ask yourself, "Sexy to whom?" Women? Nope. Doubt it. That leaves the, . . . ummmm, alternative. For me, I never want to be the object of sexual attention from a man. Many do. Not me. Call me funny that way.

Sooooo, getting back on topic, my style is what I think I look good in. I do dress for me, after all.

Kathi

Aspiring Member
    Conservative with a little METAL on the side.

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Like Sara, my clothes are classy, elegant, boring, and (hopefully) sophisticated. Sexy? I kinda have trouble with that. When you hear the word 'sexy' while talking about women's clothes, you have to ask yourself, "Sexy to whom?" Women? Nope. Doubt it. That leaves the, . . . ummmm, alternative. For me, I never want to be the object of sexual attention from a man. Many do. Not me. Call me funny that way.

Sooooo, getting back on topic, my style is what I think I look good in. I do dress for me, after all.

Kathi
    Well said Kathi!

My preference is business professional. Of course I have been known to wear the occasional mini skirt.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am like Kathi, in that I dress to please myself, not the rest of the world! That said, I would guess that my style is mostly conservative, with a lot of comfort thrown in!! Oh yes, I do wear mini skirts frequently!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My preference when I'm out and about is to appear elegant and sophisticated with plenty of the "only a woman can wear that" kind of look. For example, a classy looking form fitting business skirt suit, sheer hosiery, well applied makeup, and sexy heels anywhere from 3 1/2 to 4 inches. I save the streetwalker looks like 5 to 6 inch heels with way too much makeup for inside the house.

Linda

Kathi's right. All about comfort. For me though...give me a skirt and I'll almost always be happy. Except that I can't always find a good matching top...in which I'll go for a dress!

I try for soft and romantic, but sadly, like Karren, it comes off as "old bat", well really, it's "fat old bat", but I will will answer to "old bat".
    Tina B.

Way street walker sexy, but I like to be elegant sometimes.

I don't go out and primarily dress for my wife...therefore I tend more towards street walker sexy. If I went out en femme, I'd probably dress way more conservative sexy.

-Tatyana

Banned Read only
    I get the most enjoyment going out in public streetwalker sexy! I probably look ridiculous but it gets my heart pumping! I decided when I first started going out in public that I was going to dress the same way I would if a real girl, and I'm a little trashy at heart.

Love to wear a short skirt to show off some pretty nice pegs. but mostly go the librarian route to camoflage a generous midsection! Do what you gotta do!
    regent,

I'm a redneck girl! I just don't have a baby on my hip!

I tend to wear what I think looks sexy on GGs. So I would call it the Sexy Club Look. Also, I love high heels. I don’t even own anything less than a 5 inch heel.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

Scoot over Karen.... make room for one more

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink I am a closet dresser! Therefore I HAVE NO DRESSING LIMITS!

Unfortunately, it also means I have no "style" or "class"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I primarily wear vintage dresses from the 70s through the 90s. I like what I wear to be elegant, tasteful, and suitably feminine.

I guess I'm an old bat, too.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/