Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your style?

I guess you could call it neo-Rococo

I like to say my favored look is "artistic." I wear pretty elegant (though not conservative) clothes for the most part, but I like to add splashes of color like bright red shoes. My makeup is nowhere near hookerish but again, I do pretty bold lips a lot of the time. And I always wear very high (but fancy and expensive looking) heels as well as tattoos and piercings. I like to say I dress to be the owner of a trendy art gallery. Works for me!

- Diane

I would best describe my style as "career girl", somewhere between semi-casual and semi-dressy.

fierce glamazon
    somewhere between boho, androgynous glam rocker, and modern, sleek high fashion

Hello, my name is Lacey. Kittie's Avatar
    My style is shall we say heavily 'musically orientated'.

Depending on what I am going to wear for a session en femme, I have looks such as MILF, Office, Party Girl. My main intention would be to look like a normal everyday middle aged woman, and nothing over the top or overtly sexual.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

My style? What you see is what you get, pretty much.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

hmmmm, I try to dress to blend when I do manage to get out--that's usually clubwear, but sometimes it's just a matter of taking a drive, getting gas or picking some cosmetics at the drug store. Definitely casual dress in those cases--Jeans, boots, cute top and a cardigan

I prefer to dress kinda classy. Longer nice dresses, ect.
    I certainly would not blend in anywhere. If I were to go out like I prefer to dress I would stick out like a sore thumb.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

You can be elegant and conservative and still be extremely sexy at the same time without being trashy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Sexy? I kinda have trouble with that....
    Oh now you're giving me a complex!!!

Quote Originally Posted by christinac View Post
    You can be elegant and conservative and still be extremely sexy at the same time without being trashy.
    This kind of sums up what I was saying with respect to the "s" word. Does it speak to what I find attractive or people in general? Doesn't matter so much. It just happens that my own signature style can sometimes be...dare I say?...sexy.

To paraphrase something said to me by a new friend I met a couple weeks ago, "rock what you have going for you". I think she means to emphasize your positives, embrace them, take ownership and be proud...something I've believed for years. So if I have certain assets to be proud of, I'm more than happy to rock them, in a stylish way of course.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Over-the-top. But tasteful. Yes, some see that as oxymoronic. I try for glamorously overdone: too much makeup (for some - just right for me), eyelashes too long, red lips too dark, eye makeup too bold, skirts too short, heels too high, jewelry too glittery, nails too long, etc. but all in good taste. I know, it can't be done. But my mirror sees things differently than yours.

Banned Read only
    A good friend of mine i met through this site (yes Aeify, i am talking about you!) summed my style up perfectly - "ladies who lunch". I had never heard the term before, but it really fits me. I think it captures the stylish, sophisticated aspects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladies_who_lunch

I love what Kathi said about "sexy"- sexy to whom? It makes me think that i won't be using that term to describe myself anymore!

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneeT View Post
    I love what Kathi said about "sexy"- sexy to whom? It makes me think that i won't be using that term to describe myself anymore!
    I guess I should change the title below my name!

Gold Member
    I have always preferred to blend. I lean casual but am also conservative when going dressier. And when I do dress up more, it is either at home, at a group meeting, or for an appropriate event. So for daily out and about trips, I am definitely dressed down.

Silver Member
    I am an elegant and conservative with a wish to try street walker

Neither. Just sort of fresh, casual and new. Maybe a little bit flirty, when I feel like it.

I dress down. I like knitwear, longer skirts, hold ups, Clarks shoes and make up. Don't like high heels, the tarty look and so on. Like to look 'county'.
    Stephie M.

Sexy for sure, I love high heels, mini skirts, and short dresses!
    Last edited by shaq91; 03-06-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Casual but classy is the way I like to present but will expand to dressy elegant when I get the chance!

Platinum Member
    Hi Phoebe, Answer C. All the above.

Orchid

I love to be a piece of eye candy. I want to be the one every one is looking at. Jessica is sexy, naughty, and hooked on attention!
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Hmm... hyper feminine girly girl

Banned Read only
    geez...I have so many styles :3

I have preppy abercrombie polos...some second hand hipster style clothing...but sometimes I just wanna turn up the heat and rock something a little racy wish I could pick just one!

Exotic, gothic, FREEEEEEK!!! LOL.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.