Thread: Almost Caught

Exclamation Almost Caught

I love to to get dressed up real nice and cook my wife a nice dinner. Well that what I did last nite. I had on a black leather skirt a red blouse with my 4in heels . I had just put vegges on and was going to put on makeup when my wife said that my best friend had just pulled up in front of the house. I had to run into the bathroom and rush out my pretty outfit and put my head under the shower so it look like I had just got out . I forgot the mark that my heels make on my feet and did not have on no socks. He didnt say nothing but I think he knew somthing was going on. Has this happen to anyone else.

Hi Charlen!
    I used to get "ALMOST CAUGHT" a lot of times!
    Until I told the friends about my dressing.
    Now, I just go to the door and open it.
    It is nice to be able to be myself in my own home!

Yes, there have been a few occasions over the years when I had to do the quick change. And it's a bit humiliating having to make a run for it like some criminal eluding the law.
    But I like to think those days are behind me though, and if an old friend dropped by unannounced and I was dressed, I do believe I would go ahead and introduce them to Tanya. I think.

Before I got my ears pierced, clipon earrings were almost my downfall a few times. One time, before I came out to her, my wife came home from grocery shopping, and I forgot to take off some rather large hoop clipons. We had 2 bags of groceries put away before I realized that I still had them on, and quickly yanked them off and put them in my pocket. My wife, somehow, didn't notice them, and after I came out to her, I told her this story and she just laughed, not even remembering it.

Another time my daughter came home unexpectedly, and I had to rush to get changed, and, forgot my earrings. She just grinned and asked, "Should I be worried about those?" I yanked them off and we went on with the day, nothing more being said. After coming out to her some years later, she sid that she had forgotten completely about the incident.

One evening I walked into church on the way to a board of elders' meeting, and poked my head into the Capmus Minister's office to ask how he was doing. After a few minutes of conversation, he squinted from across the room, leaned back in his chair with a big grin and tugged on his ear. I realized that I was still wearing a set of small butterfly earrings. I think I turned a few shades of red, backed out of his office and pulled the clipons off, and continued to my meeting. It appears that nothing was ever said about it, and some months later this incident came up in a conversation that I was having with our Pastor. He said that nothing was ever mentioned to him about it.

Now my ears are pierced, and there are studs in them most of the time that I'm in guy mode. But there are still times when I've been in a resturaunt with my wife, and she will grin. I'll feel my earlobe and realize that I'm still wearing a pair of hoops or dangles, but now I to the point where I don't bother removing them. We just laugh and continue on with our meal.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    Hi Charlen!
    I used to get "ALMOST CAUGHT" a lot of times!
    Until I told the friends about my dressing.
    Now, I just go to the door and open it.
    It is nice to be able to be myself in my own home!
    Exactly, ever since I told all of my friends life has been alot easier.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

I nearly been caught several times. The closest was once I went out the front door to feed the cat with only a tennis skirt on and the door closed behind me and the bleeping thing was locked. I had a window on the side of the house that didn't close very well, so I went around to it and opened it and was about half way through the window when I noticed a cop coming up the street, but thankfully I was all the way in when he got by my place. A few seconds sooner and the situation may have been quite interesting.

for years I've lived in places no one is going to drive all the way over here with out calling and make sure someone is home, that means at least 15 minutes to change clean up, and check the things that get forgot when in a hurry. Even then it seems like more time is needed, especially when I've painted my nails.
    Tina B.

I can't even count the times that I have been almost caught. Maybe someday the world will knwo about Raychel and the dashing off to change days will be over.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

When I was younger, I was almost caught more times than I care to count! Now adays I'm just caught!

My son and his friends just about walked in on me enfemme last year... Lucky I was near the hall way and heard them unlocking the door... It happened so quickly.... I'd swear if they had been looking in the right place when they opened the door they would have seen my skirt fly through the doorway. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I was watching my Grandparents house while they were away. I was in the upstairs bathroom dressed, when my brother and his wife decided to stop by. They were in the house and downstairs before I even realized that they were there. There was no way I could get to my room without them see me. I did the only thing I could and hid in the shower with the curtain pulled. They wandered the house calling my name for a bit and then the wife came into the bathroom. I don't think I have been as scared then as any other time in my life. Thank fully they left after a short time. I didn't dress for awhile after that incident, I was to freaked out.

Actually I have been caught quite a few times the worst I think was on a Sunday my wife was at work and I was having coffee watching TV dressed in bra, panties and nighty when my very stealthy son walked through the front door. Well I heard the door opening and jumped up and ran out the back door and in through an outside door on the patio into our bedroom. I changed clothes -- or should I say put some clothes on and went back into the living room -- not knowing just what he saw! Well upon the usual "hello how's it going" he commented that, OK a person should be able to dress any way he wanted in his own home.

I still don't know how much he saw but I think it was pretty complete -- nothing else was said !!! and time diden't stand still.
    There have numerous occasions and scary ones too! of being almost caught but I am mostly out to those who might "catch" me so dosen't matter quite as much any more.

Debra

Before I came out to my wife, I was at home dressed one day. My wife was out for the day at a volunteer job. I was confident because she always called when she left and it took an hour to get home. As I sat at the kitchen table, I heard a key in the front door. I ran to a vantage point in time to see my wife coming through the door. As quick and silently as I could I ran up stairs to the master bathroom tearing off clothes. I grabbed a shirt and jeans as I went by the closet. Presto chango. I stashed the clothes behind the closet door and walked out of the bedroom just as she got to the door. It turns out that she had lost her cell phone, and was so upset that she came home early. I was never as confident again, and it lead to my decision that I would need to come out to her, since a surprise like that wouldn't be the best way to find out about my CDing.

Jaydee

Platinum Member
    More times than I care to remember.

Orchid

It is amazing how fast we can run in heels when we hear a key in the door. That few seconds where one or two keys must be dug out of the pocket, sorted on the ring and, inserted and turned before the door will open. That short time has made the difference to being caught or not. My wife usually calls when she is on her way. She knows but does not want to see anything. Once I was getting up to change expecting her call any moment. I was putting something in the kitchen on the way when I see her car turn the corner. I turned around so fast I slipped and fell flat on my %$$ leaving two big black scuff marks on the floor. I jumped up and took off. I did not have time to deal with the scuff marks before she saw them and blamed them on my daughter. Sorry Dear.

Well my getting caught is a little different then most as I live way out in the suburbs and not many houses around me.
    I like to get a "full" sun tan and my almost getting caught is by Ag spray planes going too their next job at about a hundred foot. Anymore I don't sweat it as I turn over and all they see is my sexy back side and if they think it is a Jessica then I am glad I made their day.
    Two summers ago had one doing circles around my enclosed back yard....made my day.

Banned Read only
    Back many years ago, the 70's, my name was Caught. I finally got tired of running to change so one evening when my best friend knocked on the door I just walked over and opened it. It was really funny. He looked at me, then looked at the apartment number on my door and said, oh I must have the wrong apartment. I said, no you don't dummy come on in. We had a long talk and it turned out he was ok with it. He said he didn't even recgonize it was me until I spoke.

You probably shouldn't worry about the mark on your feet getting noticed. After all, regular "Guys" tend to not notice these things. lol
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Aspiring Member
    Why would your friend regognize the marks on your feet as marks made by heels unless he gets the same marks on his own feet?

More times that I care to remember. That's why I started telling others. I was tired of the hiding and getting caught.
    Michelle

One time when my brother and his wife came over I had on a toe ring and forgot about it. He looked at it and then had a puzzled look on his face. He never said anything and I don't know if she saw it. Billie Jean

Hidding is so hard on us. Many have to for different reasons. It has side effects with stress and fear. I don't know the answer for everyone. Some finally just stop hidding. Some just have heart attacts. You deside what is best for you.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by charlen View Post
    I love to to get dressed up real nice and cook my wife a nice dinner. Well that what I did last nite. I had on a black leather skirt a red blouse with my 4in heels . I had just put vegges on and was going to put on makeup when my wife said that my best friend had just pulled up in front of the house. I had to run into the bathroom and rush out my pretty outfit and put my head under the shower so it look like I had just got out . I forgot the mark that my heels make on my feet and did not have on no socks. He didnt say nothing but I think he knew somthing was going on. Has this happen to anyone else.
    I doubt seriously that your friend noticed the marks on your feet and even if he did, he would not associate them with women's shoes.

My question is - Why are you cooking dinner in heels? I've never known a woman to do that. They take off their heels the minute they come through the door.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

What great stories we all have. I too have spent my time sprinting into the other room when I hear a sound coming from the front door. The worst is makeup and jewelry. They are so easy to forget. I love earrings and hate earrings. I have just one pair of silver hoop clip-ons and I have walked into many a store with them still on.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Since I told my wife about my CD'ing I haven't been caught. Close once but not caught.

There was one time where she ran into a friend who wanted to use the bathroom and as they were coming in the door my wife made certain I could hear both of them which gave me the necessary five seconds to make it from the living room to the bedroom.

I agree you should be able to wear whatever you want within the walls of your own home.