Thread: 1st time for everything...

1st time for everything...

Hi all!

I have said on previous posts I am new to CDing and so far it has been a fetish for me. One friend (one of only 3 who know, all girls and 1 i started seeing! lol) who I told about this was surprised it was just stockings/tights and not panties dresses and all!

I took up the challenge and bought panties - and bang same result! Ok, so I like these now too. Today, I thought 'F@@k it' I will buy something above the waist and got a couple of hot items, one being a long sleeved lacey cami/slip/i dont know what, the other just a hot piece of lingerie I guess. They arrive tomorrow and I'm surprised how excited I am at trying them on. I have no idea if it will be right or wrong for me, but I figured you gotta try it once if you thought about it. No?

If you are a late starter (poor term I'm sure..) have you wondered if this could become more than a fetish and were nervous where it might go? Was it excitement of trying something taboo or were you needing to satisfy something that was not just for kicks?

I really hope this is not one of my usual naive questions, but there ya go!

Jx

Oh, you aren't alone. Up until 4-5 months ago it was occasional panties and stockings for me too, rarely clothing, although I remember the few times in them fondly! Once I started wearing everything, underwear, then clothing, shoes, finally (within a month of now) a wig and some makeup (learning...), I have come to realize it is far beyond a fetish for me, it just feels... right!

As for nervous, you bet... I still have some trouble, but find progress being made, and each day I find myself one step closer to becoming the real me. In fact, what may well have been a sexual fetish of sorts has really changed, I don't even think of it as a fetish whatsoever anymore, it is a part of my life that I cherish dearly.

Looking forward to hearing what realizations you arrive at! Hope it isn't too bumpy a ride for you! <3
    With love,
    - Celes

Fanboy in Flares & a Bra jthong24's Avatar
    Hello, James. Fantastic question! For the most part, I too am a "late starter." I've been wearing only panties and tighter jeans from the juniors' department for years, never wanted to take the leap into buying bras, tops, etc... I was afraid of what it would mean. Recently I took the plunge and went as a girl to a Halloween party. I loved the shopping experience and although it was a simple bra, cami, and button-down flannel combo with jeans, the femme clothing just felt right. I told my fiance all that was in my head, and explained to her that i was a crossdresser. I have yet to discover my "female" style to it's fullest, but I do know my limit. I have no desire to dress in public, unless it is specifically a costume party or halloween, etc. So, my crossdressing will be at home only. And as for the style, I'll work open and honestly with my fiance while shopping to see what I like, what she puts up with, etc. I'm very new to all of this, and it's one big adventure waiting to happen. I think we're in the same boat, here. Good luck!

Platinum Member
    jt, its easy to confuse the desire to dress up with a fetish. As a young adult, everything is sexual. That doesn't mean you don't have other motivations for dressing. My guess is that the desire to dress will continue and if you will become recognizably separate from your sexuality as you mature.

Many people have posted that their dressup desires began as sexual excitement, but over the years came to realize that they have a feminine identity and dressing is separate from sexual excitement. I have no reason to disagree with this (especially since so many have said so) but it is not always the case. As a young child (5 or so) I was captivated by lipstick and high heels. I started wearing them privately at about 10 yrs old, added various new items in my teens and didn't dress and make up completely until I was in my twenties. Now, decades later, it still excites, but I never felt a feminine identity. Just a guy who likes to dress up on occasion for sexual excitement and fun. Dressing for sexual excitement shoud not be taboo. It's OK to have a fetish.
    There's no reason to categorize yourself as one thing or another. Whatever drives you to dress is simply what it is, and may or may not change over time. Don't fret, just enjoy the journey, even if you don't know your destination.

Platinum Member
    I agree with NS - there's nothing wrong with feeling sexual excitement associated with CDing. I can only speak for myself in observing that I don't dress solely for sexual gratification. Sometimes, it happens...but mostly, I just love spending my days dressed.

I just enjoy it and welcome to the PINK FOG!

Underdressing was because it felt great. It wasn't until lately that I started sharing dress up time with my wife that I realized how much fun it truly could be. If you can explore with someone special, I'm sure you will come to know what you like and how far you want to go.

-Tatyana

I never had anything to begin with but wanted to have something for a long time, I talked about it with my girlfriend and she got me a few very nice pieces!.
    It's both sexual and about dressing as myself, I mean, what girl wouldnt like to look nice for someone you love?

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by James Kaon
    They arrive tomorrow and I'm surprised how excited I am at trying them on. I have no idea if it will be right or wrong for me, but I figured you gotta try it once if you thought about it. No?
    If you are a late starter (poor term I'm sure..) have you wondered if this could become more than a fetish and were nervous where it might go? Was it excitement of trying something taboo or were you needing to satisfy something that was not just for kicks?
    [SIZE="2"]I felt that way when I started, but I wasn’t the least bit nervous. It seemed inevitable at the time, like a breath of fresh air, and I welcomed every new idea or sensation as it came along. I reject the idea of “fetish,” even though I believe my femme clothes have magical powers – I think they just unlock something that was already there, so they are catalysts in this regard...

I never bothered wondering about whether my new-found pleasures were “right” or “wrong,” since I am pre-disposed to be curious and explorative. Simply be trying on the wrong clothes, you gain an understanding about how society has restricted freedom, along with thinking about freedom, all in the name of gender expectation. You are allowed to pursue happiness, no?
    [/SIZE]

James, I'm in my late 60's and have been dressing since I was a small child. This week I placed an order for some breast enhancers, and A thing called a booty pop. I'm checking the front porch 5 and 6 times a day waiting for them to get here, I've never gotten over the feeling of Christmas morning, when a package arrives for me, and can't wait to get it open, and get it on!
    Tina B.

Great answers! Thankyou!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Dressing for sexual excitement shoud not be taboo. It's OK to have a fetish.
    There's no reason to categorize yourself as one thing or another. Whatever drives you to dress is simply what it is, and may or may not change over time. Don't fret, just enjoy the journey, even if you don't know your destination.
    Spot on I guess!

Frédérique, I also dont think I feel nervous on a personal level. I'm pretty open minded and see nothing wrong in what I have tried. I do think however that I am nervous of what others perceptions are (outside of this forum at least) which I guess is natural. But perhaps some of that paranoia does seep in and you are right in what you say about pursuing happiness...

Tina B - mine arrived but work meant I was not home to receive! Now I have to go and collect from the PO depot! Tomorrow morning then But I think I will leave it unopened and try after work! LOL I'm definately excited about trying them on! The Transparenze stuff seems quite cool!

Want to respond to all of you but I would go on on on!!!!

Jx
    Last edited by James Kaon; 03-08-2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: missing word

At this point, it seems all sexual to me. I don't know if there is anything more to it but I love it when I do it.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar

Life is a Search for a Good Feeling

It is intensly sexual for me. The need for dressed pleasure is dizzying. The intensity and repeatability of the experience are amazing.
    -
    My plain vanilla or even neopolitan sex with my wife is excellent; however I did get busted secretly strappy red sandals in the dark while lovemaking. (the shoes clicked together in the air.) Luckily my wife did not go beyond the scowl and there has been no other slips.
    -
    It is so invigorating to drive around dressed on the inside or just lounge around the house all dressed. I bought my first wigs last Saturday. It was all I could do to restrain myself from going out of the store with one on.
    -
    You are lucky to have GG friends that share the secret! I wish I did.

On Pop Quizes

On becoming a teacher, I was told that in making up a multiple-choice question exam, stay away from the answer being "C;" simply because the general rule in test taking is: "When in doubt, choose 'C'?"
    Since there is no doubt about it for me, even though I’m a short-timer/late-bloomer at this, "I can only choose 'D' All the above," for this little pop quiz, Next question, please?
    Love,
    Misti

My first time for everything has come almost full circle over my life to now.I have tried on most items a woman could wear or adorn herself with from corsettes to wide brimmed floppy hats to wedding dresses and nighties and make up and jewellery. Now I am trying to find my own personal style and look and one that I feel most comfortable with.Sometimes the eroticism is part of my dressing but mostly it is just how I feel or what colours I want to try . Underdressing is sometimes exciting but most of the time I forget that I'm underdressed. Have fun and hope you enjoy the exploration.

Very good question James

From age 12 (or thereabouts) I was never far away from a skirt or dress but nothing further than that. Then, a couple of years in my early 40's I discovered this forum and had my eyes opened. I discovered the magic of makeup and wigs and developed a femme style. Then I began to get out and about to the shoppng malls, which apart from having acceptance from my wife is just the greatest thrill going around.

So, although dressing in outerwear for decades, I am a late starter to the whole package deal.

Tash

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Be careful, James! Think of yourself as "Alice"!

Rite now you're looking down the rabbit hole. But, just lean out a little too far and your DOWN IT!

I tried on a pair of ladies jeans just for the halibut when I was 50+. Didn't think anything about it for another year. Then, I peeked down that very deep hole!

Now, I think my avatars say it ALL! It ALL still turns me on, too! Nearly 15 years later!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Like the guy said on the matrix, how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go. You can't see until you're in it. Just looking at the rabbit hole you can't make a decision. Jump in, you can always jump out.

I know what you mean about the ordering thing. I'm still trying to figure out the fashion code. A few quick measurements and the 'net seem to work pretty good. Even today three months into Renne dressing in very comfy clothes, I still get a thrill when I hear the delivery van coming when I've ordered something.

Renne (.)(.)

Mine is much more than a fetish. I enjoy being Michelle a lot.
    Michelle

Well, I looked into the rabbit hole :P

OK, they arrived yesterday and I found myself loving the new items! Must admit, they are pretty sexy, but although slim, I'm kinda athletic - so my shoulders just dont work lol. It still seems to work waist down - who knows maybe one day I will think more but for now, the slip and the wolford hero tights feel great!

Amazingly, I liked the new lingerie so much I went and spent another 100 quid on more varieties there and then! Seems an expensive journey! :P

See ya!
    J