Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have any of you spent time with your families as a girl?

Yes My son and one granddaughter

Gold Member
    My father has passed on and my mother is about 2000 miles away. So there is no reason for anything there. But I am dressed around the house with my wife and youngest daughter all the time. I go out with my oldest daughter now and then and will stop at her house when the grandchildren are in bed, so I see my son-in-law. But no to the grandkids as their parents don't want it that way and I am certainly okay with that.

Yes in front of my dad (whom I live with) and sort of in front of my mom (I was trying on clothes that she was giving me). Since I started full time a week ago, I've been dressed around my dad every day; I'll see how the extended family handles it when I visit for my younger brother's high school graduation later this year.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    with my brother only and my partner. I have yet to interact with my folks dressed.

Once when younger I took part in a procession, myself, an older brother, and several others were on a float dressed in girl's tennis outfits. Can't for the life of me remember what it was about...

I think if I did dress in front of my family, they would be at least be tolerant. I bet a couple of my sisters would help me with a makeover...

When I transitioned back in 79/80, when we would go out to my parents I'd usually "tone it down" to guy clothes but still "under dressing". They knew the "public" excuse for me looking/dressing as a girl but not that I had wanted it to happen and I did not openly do it in front of them. When that summer can around and it was time for a swim in their pool was the first time they truly saw me and the physical changes. I wore a pair of cut-offs and a bikini top (bikini bottoms were under the cut-offs) out for a swim with everyone the first time. That first time was awkward to say the least. By mid-summer, I was only in a bikini and no one thought it out of the ordinary. After that summer, I quit butching it up for our trips to their place and quite often when we went out on a Friday after work I was still in a nice dress and heels. I think they had more of a problem with the affection between my wife and I during this time than my appearance. Seeing two girls snogging wasn't up their alley I guess....

Jenn

I think I've mentioned this before - but maybe not. I've gone to a drag show with my wife and two adult daughters before (all the girls know I'm a CD). Not earth shaking in itself, but that was one of the only times with the daughters since they just much prefer dad to Steph. Then while visiting my mom a year or so ago, I opened up about Steph and even went so far as to show her pictures. (On laptop that I always carry with me since I do a lot of work from it while on the road). Don't need to tell 4 brothers and one sister - since I'm sure I never had enough time to make it to bed that evening before mom (who is VERY close with my sister) spilled the beans and it probably went family viral from there! (I've caught comments from sster) And then there was Halloween a couple of years ago when my daughter had a halloween party. She O.K.'d Steph to show up. Just so happens she invited her in-laws and seveeral other close friends I knew. Of course when my son-in-law opened the door he didn't even recognize me. All the Gg's had a blast with me ( who did your make-up, how did you get boobs, my gaud you carry yourself better than most etc.. and of course by the end of the night they were all eyeing me very suspisiously (acted too comfortable and natural my wife said). We are around the in-laws all the time and have yet to have them bring up that night - in a good or bad way.
    Attached Images Attached Images

only a few passing moments with my father between going out to clubs,burlesque nites etc with my gf.
    i went to a houseparty at my sisters dressed as a witch last halloween she knows as i "borrowed" her clothes for years when i was a teen and thinks i should become a drag caberet act(im a very funny guy/girl with a sharp sense of humour)
    my mom and other sister dont know yet(divorced parents) but i think were meeting for breakfast on mothers day,maybe ill introduce her to her other daughter then.

stacy-marie
    xxxx