Thread: What's in a name?

What's in a name?

Being new to this forum, I am still learning my way around. But I can't help but notice all the interesting fem and screen names. I'm just curious, but how did you all choose your names? It took me a long time to accept that my fem side should have a name. Once I accepted that, it may have taken even longer before I made a final decision as to what it should be (a lot of back and forth). Or maybe the name chose me. How did you all do it?

For the first name, I picked a random name from a random page in the local phone book.

It chose me Anne. As soon as I began to recognise that I had a real feminine side to me then the name Suzy just came with it.

Hugs, SUZY

I changed my fem-name several time before zeroing in on Nisha. It has a nice ring to it. And I like it.

Then again, I once knew a girl named......

Nisha.

Hi Anne, I just knew at the age of 5 or 6 that I was Teresa where the name came from I don't remember but I was Teresa from then on

hi anne . how are you. my wife gave me my name deanna and i love her for it. take care love deanna

I have given myself a whole name identity, including last name, keeps profiles separated on line. I go by Tina Lynn Betterman, the Tina Lynn is a play on my initials, the Betterman is from a line in the movie- tootsie When Michel Dorsey tells his love, I was a better man as a woman, than I was as a man, now I just need to learn to do it with out the dress. I liked the Betterman line, so I took it, the without the dress, not so much, besides I heard a rumor, that Dustin kept the wardrobe, so I kept mine.
    Tina B.

My wife chose my name also.

-Tatyana

The C in Cynthia and the A in Anne are the same as the first and middle of my given! Besides I always have loved the name Cynthia!

I closed my eyes and it just came to me. I remembered the first time I saw a girl dressing, I wasn't peeping, the houses were just so close to each other and while I was walking up our stairs one night, I looked out our window which lined up with the bedroom window next door and there she was. She had forgotten to close the blinds and I had a quick show. This was her name.

Renne (.)(.)

Hi Anne

Cani sugest you read the sticky thread at the top of this section

"Your female name *merged threads*"
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations