Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Undressing in a Intimate situation

Gold Member
    I am not a serial padder, so it isn't as much an issue. But some nights are for me and some are for her. So it gets mixed up depending on mood.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    This thread is really aimed at a fundamental question for all of us: At what point in the process of transformation does our mind "click" into the intended gender, and this is a question of both directions! There also might be a hysteresis, making that "point" different in each direction. There have been a number of threads that ask, "at what point in your transformation do you feel like your femme self?" with answers that range from stockings to heels to hair to lipgloss. There might be a "never-never" land in which we concentrate on the mechanics to, say, remove all the male things and add lingerie and heels before we can stand in front of a mirror and enjoy putting on makeup en femme!

Therefore, the reverse is also true. How much can you remove and still feel you are your femme self? It might mean that in this situation you'd need to have an extensive lingerie, maybe including a corset, in order to maintain the aura of your femme self.

Frankly, Tina avoids all this by letting her male self handle the intimacy stuff So much simpler in many ways!

if i ever get into this situation, nothing comes off except my panties, so that i can still feel like the woman i am

I'd rather feel my woman, than feel "like" a woman. So clothes, during sex, remain safely on the floor.

Tried it with a wig on. Took days to comb out all the tangles... couple more times of that, and practicality and a cool head (get it?) won out over fantasy.

Silver Member
    This came up with my old girlfriend (and wasn't common sadly.) I always removed the forms before being intimate; given how fragile silicone breast forms are, I feared damaging them. Since I cannot feel anything when the forms are touched, it also seemed silly to block the sensation of being touched there. I always kept on as much of the lingerie as on as possible, not because I want to feel I am a woman versus a man, but just because I enjoyed the lingerie for its own sake.

I only use breast forms, no other padding. It would probably help me pass, but it just isn't really appealing to me.
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 03-16-2011 at 02:59 AM.

A cute little nightie works for me,

Cannot happen with me.
    I am the woman and I could never let anything out or remove my breast forms.
    I love keeping them on anyway.

How to answer this without TMI.

By the time "that" point is reached, the other person "knows" and usually doesn't care. If they have some reservation about my "revealing" too much, I maintain the persona at a point where they're still comfortable.

Personally, I'd rather have eveything remain on, and make all the necessary effort, however, that means "nothing" for me.

I guess you could look at it as some sort of "trade off" ... How much are you willing to "give up" for how much you "get"

Every situation is different
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Hi.

All tho this may sound odd in some ways . any ways .

Tho im a woman im a non sexual one & have been for 14 years. iv never been interested in men my skin would crawl if a man touched me , in the meaning of what we are talking about . iv had one partner & thats been for 37 years tho of cause we live apart. does not stop us being friends just the same. i still hug her & ill look after her.

Even tho i can or could, ????, have an other friend sexualy it wont happen nor can i . any way thats that side .

in answer to your ?. oh dear ,

could i get undressed in front of others , well yes i did while over in Phuket . I was asked to in front of & PLEASE take it in the way its intended .

Really it was just so nice ,

just after i had my sugerys i was asked if a group of women could have a look at me as i was a quest there , there were 7 young women & so i showed them what it was like , my breasts & then my virginia, of cause they had to touch .

For me this was just so delightfull the looks on thier faces & the utter delight they showed , It really was so lovely. for me it was just so neat.

The second group were ladyboys about 10 & of cause i showed them as well . they too were surprised & yes it was nice.

When i went to the village i was prepared for this & i sort of expected this to happen tho its not someting we d do here back home .

The people i was with are very accepting & yes it was nice to share in a way that i would not normaly do any where as im very selfconsuious . of my body. so yes i can be undressed & youll see a woman ,

For some one who does not like low tops & people seeing my breasts or much else, this was really being so very open like i was giveing a part of my self in a way that would be so hard to do. any where. yet it was right for me at this time. yea it was cool. = so neat.

...noeleena...

Sounds like wonderful acceptance and support..thanks for telling about it.. Rogina

If I'm looking and feeling as hot as possible, I'd like to remain that way for as long as possible. The counter to that is that I'm near-extremely sensual pretty much everywhere once I'm in that mood, so the best recourse for me may be to gradually lose the clothing as she explores me more. To finish with my wig displaced and one heel on isn't so bad, is it?
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

I have no issue taking all but the hair and make up off when with men as I am playing the female role I will do the best with what I have.

Personally all the people I've been with ( including GG's ) didn't have an issue with what equipment I've got. Sometimes I've removed breast forms so that area on me can get play. Generally keep wig & make-up on & often lingerie ( including stockings ).
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

In the olden days, you could strip to your sexy, lacy full slip. (sigh)
    Huh ? Am I wrong for wearing long slips still ? j/k I do and love them, my favorite is a Lemon Yellow with nice lace edges.

The only thing I remove is 'panties' ,, I'll never give up my garter belt, thigh high's and open-toe ankle wrap pumps

Oh gosh where to start!

It's like I say about padded bras, push up bras water bras. If you take the bra off and the boobs go with it, that's not sexy anymore. Silicone forms + medical adhesive is the way to go. I got a neat trick of taking off the bra while still wearing a shirt. There's just something about losing the bra and keeping the breasts, and now without the bra, they bounce and jiggle even more. ::giggle::

At a minimum, I'm keeping the wig and the forms. I like to keep some kind of top on just because my forms don't exactly match my skin tone but in low light they just look untanned

If the skirt is short enough, I might keep that too, just for the look.

As for forms being fragile? News to me, mines been 'man handled' enough if they were fragile they would have long since been destroyed. Had a form pulled off once, we had a good laugh, I put it back on and now know you can't be pulling on them that hard, especially at the edges.

sissy maid
    I have only played with my wife, who is awesome btw, and in those cases I do not undress completely on purpose. I dont like to. I feel very sexual, and really enjoy wearing the outfits, and so, she knows not to undress me too much.

I might only add that I have never wore the padded panties. The regular ones in satin, full bottom feel so good, that I guess I have never felt the need. lol.

sissy maid
    Oh wow. I like that. Man handled and stayed on? No kiddin. Hmmm...

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    I was very comfortable with my SO the first time we were intimate and had a nice experience because it really didn't matter what we were wearing really. It was fun to be two girls together but really it was more about the human connection and intimacy I found. I found that the clothes were almost an afterthought which I think is a very good thing. It felt more genuine. However I did like the feeling of my wig and bra and panties on. The makeup got all messed up so that didn't matter anymore.LOL
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I don't mind my clothes coming off,as long as joanne is the name he shouts

Only had that experience once, but it was so long ago I can't remember what it was like.

I'm with you AnnaMarie...I only feel as a female when I at least am in my lingerie. And, I've always enjoyed being intimate with my wife when she's still in her lingerie...however, she'd die if she knew I dressed!

Never got to expierence that feeling. I guess I would feel the same as real gg who stuffs her bra. I would want total darkness so I would not be judged for what they thought I had up top.

Everything stays on lingerie wise. Panties can be pulled to the side for front and rear access.