Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undressing in a Intimate situation

Undressing in a Intimate situation

Girlfirends,

Have you ever been in a situation, were you are dressed to the nines. Your makup is perfect, those earings look so good with that little back dress you are wearing, and your breasts forms and padded panties give your figure those amazing femine curves some of us wish to be born with (but alas aren't ). You're with your boyfriend or partner, smouching, kissing and getting intimate and he/she starts to undress you. Don't those padded panties and breast forms just make you feel foolish? Like a fake?

I've never been been in this situation (I don't have pads or forms ), but was playing through the fantasy in my mind (like ya do). Has anyone been in a situation like this and would like to share their experience or advice ?

In the sceanrio I've mentioned above it goes without saying (but yes, I'll say it) your parner knows your gender.

I done so a few times with past male and female partners. No matter what, the bra doesn't come off and the breasts stay in. I'll take off everything else, but if I go full nude, then I don't feel like the girl I'm supposed to be.
    Last edited by Sandra; 03-09-2011 at 01:33 PM. Reason: changed word to a more suitable one

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Interesting post, Sammy! I'm looking forward to the replies!

Maybe other folks do it the same way Sherry and I do? Without undressing at all?

Just say, "Yeah, sex sounds great! Just remember, NO HANDS AND NO TOUCHING!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yeah been there! I agree with Anna Marie! Bra, breast and hair stays! With lipstick in reaching distance!

It's hard enough to be a crossdresser. I'd make a lousy crossundresser.

I lose the panties and as little else as possible...

-Tatyana

The thing's that I would have a problem taking off, would be my wig or make-up. I think that would scare me the most. But probably not as much as who I was with.

I've never ben there and never likely will, but to me, everything stays on that doesn't get in the way. Otherwise, you're just a guy.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    Low light is your friend. I would prefer the dark, but that can lead to some rather funny and unintended results.

All women are self conscious about SOMETHING. Just buying a bathing suit is a traumatic experience for most of us. So relax. This is just women stuff. I thought you wanted to be a woman.

Stephie

I have no chance of ever being in this position. However, I would think that whoever you're with really needs to know whats up. I have heard stories of many who were beat up for this.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I would never have a man undress me unless I was knocked out, and badly hurt! I am a man and my sex for almost 50 years was with my dear late wife!! We undressed each other!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I agree with Tatyanna, the panties can go, but everything else is gonna stay...I feel sexy dressed as a lady, and don't want that taken away just for a few minutes of pleasure...
    "WE may not all be compatible, BUT there's no reason why we can't all be friends"

There is an old joke where a man takes a women back to his place and by the time everything padded and added has come off she has disappeared. That's kind of the way it works for us except by the time everything comes off she has disappeared and a nude man has appeared seemingly out of no where. I have only been with my wife and she doesn't want to have sex with Jeannie but that's OK.

Jeannie

Since you specify that you are speculating about this situation, I am assuming that you're talking about a meeting which occurs very early in the relationship. If you've been intimate with someone more than 2-3 times it's pretty hard to keep any secrets about bumps, zits, wrinkles, stretch marks, crooked teeth, appendectomy scars and the odd masculine bit which may surface occasionally.

For that early-on encounter, I'd have to say that it depends on the people involved. I don't wear padded panties, and only have small forms to give substance to my bra, but I have asked men if they'd prefer me to keep the bra on, or take it off to enhance the illusion. The bra is irrelevant to me, and (I hope this doesn't get me banned) some people want access to my nipples. The wig, makeup and earrings stay on by my choice, and if I'm wearing stockings they remain, too. I love Thigh-Highs.

By the way, I've never felt "fake" in my life. As a sexual partner I'm not a substitute for a gender woman, I'm an alternative. In my experience men who are attracted to me prefer that I'm not a gender woman.
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 03-09-2011 at 05:11 PM.

On those situations I used to wear breast forms only. This days I have to admit I feel somehow inadequate of what I got.... even I can go without clothes with no problem an still looking decent..I am always honest about my gender I dont get a trhrill trying to surprise people about it

Hmmmm. Takes me too long to get ready to go out, and the only person who would be doing the undressing is my wife. She and Jessica are girlfriends, and that's it. So I don't think this is anything I'll ever have to worry about. So, I don't think I'm much help in answering your question. Sorry.!

I am happily married and my wife is totally turned off by my fem side. So honestly I can't see that I will have this problem.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I've only once made love while I was en femme, and found it a quite unsatisfying experience. My wife, likewise, was not all that thrilled. So, I doubt if it will ever be an issue in the future.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

Platinum Member
    Interesting question. I don't wear any padding beside my forms, and once the lights go out, we pretty much let nature run its course w/o worry about the rest.

If you planned ahead, you could slip into a flattering nightie With or without padding, depending on what you plan on doing. In the olden days, you could strip to your sexy, lacy full slip. (sigh)

-jj

bobbie sue
    i do not wear any pading i am a true 36b live female 24/7my wife loves to take controll for i am very sumisve lov bobbie sue

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Boobs have got to stay,esp as (now how to word this) my wife does love to have a good feel
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

If it is the validation of feeling female as well as the illusion,best keep it all on! Remember",have fun,but wash up when you are through".

the happy camper
    It's a small area of contention between my wife and I. Her preference is to have it all off, and mine is to keep at least some of it on, especially the breasts and the hair. Seeing as how it doesn't come up nearly as often as I would like, I've been able to insist that if it's a Sophie night, then I get to stay Sophie.

The closest I have come to this was back when I was first discovering trans and my first and only time cd (so far) it was only me and one of my pan-sexual (who later came to his own identity of trans FTM) friends hanging out alone at my house she (at the time) and I began cuddling in our underwear and though I didn't have padded panties I did have a bra and "homemade" breast-forms on and honestly I enjoyed leaving them on and I didn't feel fake at the time and from that single experience I feel that if that situation ever actually happened (with real breast-forms) strictly speaking of the breast forms I would rather leave them on to enhance the experience.