Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife found a picture I forgot to delete

Wife found a picture I forgot to delete

And it nearly split us up, however, I decided to just come clean 100% and tell her the whats and whys of everything I've been doing since I was 12 years old. I thought I should just tell her everything since I really had nothing to lose at that point (or everything to lose, really).

Much to my surprise, it was the best thing I have ever done for us, and she even went to Victoria's Secret to get me some panties!!!!

Now I have been sharing with her some of my things and getting to wear some sexy undies in the bedroom.

I think I can build up to bringing out my full attire, but only a step at a time. She let me wear her French maid outfit a couple of nights ago, and last night I modeled a black bustier with matching thong that I have had for a while now.

It's amazing how much she not only understands, but is actually embracing my crossdressing, and we have never been closer.

She even suggested we go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and I get to dress up in anything I want, so I think I'll be a naughty schoolgirl. I can't wait.....

I am so glad it all worked for you! It sounds wonderful!

I wish you the best of continued luck!

Sounds like you turned the corner to a much happier marriage.
    Michelle

That's amazing - it's always nice to hear the good stories!!! Best wishes to you!
    Hugs

Sammy
    xoxox

That's a great...touching story. I told my wife too, and I am so thrilled each time I see someone else sharing what my wife and I do. Good luck with it all, hope it continues!!
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Sounds to me,you have already been a naughty school girl by getting caught! And I think you learned a good lesson! Sounds great Have fun! Hugs!

I'm glad you are able to share with your wife. I love sharing dressing with mine, although I usually can't sit down for a bit after being a naughty school girl...

that is awesome.......

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenn, Caution don't blow it now you've got a great thing going there take
    your time and don't go to fast or it could end as quick as it started good luck.

Orchiid

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Jenn, its good to hear that a story that could have turned out diseasterous, didn't. Maybe these times shared will open more doors for you and good move on taking it slow. Thank you for sharing..

BTW, I hope you are talking about Mardi Gras next year since Fat Tuesday was last night But it would be a great venture for both of you, hope it comes to light.

Hugs,
    Marissa
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Perhaps it should be considered by others thinking about telling their wifes that they (the spouse) realises they have as much to loose as we do in terms of time (and finance) invested in the relationship. Is this always true?..............hell no! I'm in the closet and wouldn't be brave enough to make that decision unless backed into a corner. I envey those whose partners accept. I wish I could be so sure.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    I love happy endings! Go hug your wife for me!

I'm very sceptical of the full truth in your post.

Your wife finds a picture, runs out to buy you panties [ at Victoria's secret no less !]

She just happens to have a french maids outfit lieing around .. That fits you

You then model for her a black bustier and matching thong undies.

AND it's off to New Orleans for mardi gras [ thou you missed it by a week ]

All in the space of a week...
    That must have been some dream...I do truely hope it comes true for you.. someday

Great news, Jen! It's a great thing you can clean as quick as possible. I'm so happy it turned out the way it did. To be out and open with with your wife is one of the best things ever, and makes for a great connection between the two of you. I love hearing and reading these kinds of stories! Congrats to you both!

Now, as for New Orleans....JEALOUS!!! That's one major city I haven't yet gotten to do that I would like to. Have a blast!

I always considered it a good idea to have a completely separate SD card for CDing photos that is not kept in a camera. That way it takes some effort to view the photos on that card and it's unlikely that anyone would view them by accident.

On the other hand, it seems that the accident was a good thing for the OP.

I've spent a lifetime hiding one aspect of my habits or another, this is just one of those habits. All the pics are on a slave drive that is unplugged and hidden every time I go away from the computer. The camera disc is pulled each time the photo shoot is done. Sure life would be easier if I didn't hide this but the alternative to "wow that's great honey, we can share are clothes now" is "get the F*** out of the house and don't even think of coming back, what am I going to tell our kids. I'm going to our attorney in the morning and having him draw up the papers for the bid D". I don't see a middle ground.

Renne.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    I always considered it a good idea to have a completely separate SD card for CDing photos that is not kept in a camera. That way it takes some effort to view the photos on that card and it's unlikely that anyone would view them by accident..
    I keep mine on a USB thumb drive that's password protected. It's in a drawer with a couple other thumb drives. My wife doesn't know much about computers but I was in the hospital and my daughter came to town and got on my computer to pay my bills for me.

I guess she decided to eithe upload some photos or download them, but somehow she saw nude pictures of my wife (she told me about it later). I don't know what else she saw but I don't think there were any of me dressed.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Presh GG View Post
    I'm very sceptical of the full truth in your post.

Your wife finds a picture, runs out to buy you panties [ at Victoria's secret no less !]

She just happens to have a french maids outfit lieing around .. That fits you

You then model for her a black bustier and matching thong undies.

AND it's off to New Orleans for mardi gras [ thou you missed it by a week ]

All in the space of a week...
    That must have been some dream...I do truely hope it comes true for you.. someday
    It's hard to know who to trust. I see your point.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    another testimonial to the value of honesty in a relationship. Good for you, and for your wife!

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    My computer crashed (totally) so I got a NEW Computer, a realy good friend (puter geek) down loaded my hard drive to new machine, He put my photos in NEW albums in the machine,
    He hasen't said any thing about "Joan" , but now he knows why I have long hair,,,It hasen't made any difference in our doing things together, guy things....
    JoanAz

Jen, congratulations, on coming out and having her accept you so well. I know there are others here that find a story like yours hard to accept, but having been there, and having a wife that took it all at face value, when I explained it all, she got up that very day, not more than two or three hours after I told her, she took me shopping,
    And I came home with every thing needed to dress from the skin out, twice. We dug deep into the budget that month, but it was good for both of us, and our marriage. Yes you missed Mardi Gras this year, but it comes around every year, and it gives you time to build a wardrobe, just to go to Mardi Gras. Have fun building a new life with an understanding mate, they are great!
    Tina B.

It doesn't matter to me if anyone believes it, because it is true. And we were talking about a future Mardi Gras since we were talking about this Tues night. I myself think this has been to good to be true, but it is. And the maid outfit is hers, and yes, it does fit because we are not that far off in size. She only ran out to buy me panties after we nearly split, and I told her absolutely everything as a last resort to fix our relationship. She said the most important thing is that I (and we) am happy, and that there is never anything else that I am to keep from her, and after this I have nothing else to worry about.

Personally, I am amazed at her reaction, and it has been better than I could have imagined. It also helps that we've had sex more times in the past week than the past 3 months, so she is happy to get that no matter what attire i have on.

So, yeah, she does have a lot of fears, emotions and questions, but her support has been amazing. She has always been a very open minded and forward thinking individual who believes gender and sexuality is not so black and white, and she is not threatened by anyone's view of sex.

So, belive it or don't, It makes no difference to me because we are closer than we've ever been, and our future now looks more bright and solid than ever.

Good for you hon. Doesn't it feel great not to have to hide it from her?

Don't go to fast or to far with your wife. Go at her speed

Sounds like every cross dressers dream. A great outcome.