Thread: One of the Best "Girl" Days

One of the Best "Girl" Days

So I decided to play hooky from work yesterday. I am not sure why but I used to be able to brag about only having called in sick 2 times in a twenty year span but I have done that twice in the last 6 months so maybe I am out of control. ...but I digress...

I told the wife I was going on a day trip to visit a vendor and would be home late. I hate the lying but didn't want to hear about how I can call in sick for Christy but not to spend a day with her. Of course every time I mention playing hooky our schedules never sync. ...but I digress, again...

So I left the house at 5:30 AM and parked at my favorite changing spot and got all dolled up. Tuesday's are my normal therapy appointments so I went to my shrink en femm (the second time) and after that, I drove 3 hours to Portland to a transformation studio.

I pulled all my stuff out of my truck and had a 4 hour fashion consult. We found a bunch of things in my stash that we could match together and found a bunch of stuff that was too small. all in all, she complimented me on my fashion sense and told me that I didn't really need too much help in that department. I did decide to buy a new cincher that really holds stuff together. It looks like it is rubber but it really smoothed stuff out. Apparently as I start padding my self, I develop side boobs and additional back fat...who knew.

Next, we talked about hair. Specifically what I had was a hot mess. She told me I should wear long hair with my big shoulders becasue it causes the hair to bunch up and tangle and then just look crappy. She recommended medium length hair (of which I had one wig already). She then taught me how to care for these things so they would last longer and retain more of their shape.

Finally, she gave me a make-up lesson. I had my video camera and filmed the whole event. She taught me trick on application and what not to do. She showed me how to shade and accentuate to make a more feminine look. By the time I left it had been almost 9 hours and I was complimented on my look.

She did a wonderful job. I ended up buying wig care products, make-up products and the cincher I mentioned earlier. This is some of the best money I have spent because I really felt pretty. She told me that I had so much natural beauty that I only needed a few things added to be passable. Now I know she is in the business to bloat my ego but she really made me feel good about myself and how I present.

The whole three hour drive home I felt giddy. I wanted so much to be able to go somewhere and show myself off. Of course by the time I got home it was almost midnight and I had to work this morning but I had so much inner peace and felt so much self worth the whole way home I just wanted to share.

Thak you for letting me brag about my day. I only have one picture but here it is...

Christy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Christy_M; 03-10-2011 at 12:33 AM.

Yay Christy! Sounds like a great day! You look FABULOUS!

Deb

So Christy... Where did you go in Portland? I live in Portland and I have been thinking of getting transformed and from your post, I would assume you'd recommend this place.

Rachel

Gosh, I'm so new to this that the thought of going out en femme seems terrifying! But obviously, I still have areas to cover (makeup, wigs, wardrobe) before I could be passable Anyways, it sounds like you had a wonderful day and I'm so happy for you. Like I said, I am very new to this, so the endorphins are still running high when I dress and start to feel my outside represent what is inside I can only imagine how you must have felt to be accepted by the stylist and all dolled up!

When you're lying to your wife, ditching work, and driving three hours both ways, there's likely a problem. Hate to spoil the party, but this is something you probably need to hear.

You look terrific, Christy!

Judging by the photo is was a day well spent

you look fabulous, and your hair is perfectly matched to you! Great style.

hi your pic is beautiful. it sounds like you had a great day . i am so please for you . a day to remember . take care love deanna

Gosh, would'nt it be great if you could share your happiness with your wife?

You look great, Christy. I've been dreaming of having a day like that.

Enjoy,

Linda

Terrific honey! I am jealous! You look so wonderful, and I am sure that the inner joy you felt is part of the reason you look so beautiful. You go girl!
    Vicky

Thank you so much for the compliments. It was wonderful. I do know I have a problem that is hard to control. I never take cmfort in lying to my wife or my job but sometimes that pink fog is hard to navigate through. Not making excuses but openly expressing my struggles. I really want my wife to know Christy and not just know of her. I think we share the same fear and that is feelings changing once she sees me dressed. We have come a long way these past 7 months and I am hopeful there will be more progress as time goes by.

Hugs,
    Christy

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    So let me get this straight. I can call in a sick day for Tanya. Oh My, I feel a fever coming on right now. You look great and from the sounds of it had a great day. You go girl!!!

Tanya