Thread: Tucking. Please help!!!!

Tucking. Please help!!!!

Ok so I am rather new to being trans. I only began to realize about 2.5 years ago that I was trans and it has only been about a month that I found the more accurate identity of bi-gendered. This being said I'm sure most of you can appreciate my lack of knowledge and experience. The reason I am posting is because about a week ago I stumbled upon this site and discovered the act of tucking. Needless to say the concept intrigued me greatly. However once I started reading how to do said tucking I found myself rather frightened and actually began to cry.

I no longer feel as frightened as I did. I am aware that most people find it to not be painful and I feel more confident that there aren't many if any health risks. What I am not comfortable with yet is m knowledge of how to actually do said act. The three biggest questions that I still have are as follows:

1) Everything I have read refers to the (forgive me but i cant remember the correct name at this hour) tubes which the boys originally descend. The problem is I cant find them. Where are the exactly? 2) And once I have found them do they move behind or in-front of the pelvic bone?

3) the one situation of health risks I was unsuccessful in finding information on the health risks of was that of becoming excited while tucked.
    I am still new to this site and not completely familiar with the site rules so if my questions are unanswerable in common forum space please pm me.

On your question 3, I think the question is whether the testicles make more sperm when they spend time in a warmer physiological environment (tucked). I assume you don't need directions on how to tuck; your questions seem to go beyond that. Best, Elena Ornamental

When I posted I was trying to phrase it as atomically as possible because I'm still new and am not quite confident on what is allowed to be said and what isn't basically I can't find the hole that they tuck into and feel that knowing which direction hole goes would make it easier to find.

Some people have luck getting the testicles back up into the body cavity. I find it much more practical for me to tuck the penis down and between the testicles. This gives me the desired flat front and in tight jeans I even get a "camel toe".

It's not so much a tube as an opening that the testicles originally descended thru.
    Sally

I have tried just pulling everything back but I'm so sensitive to pain down there that I can't talk more than a few steps without accidentally moving my legs too close together and feeling like I've been punched, hard.

I think you may find this thread helpful.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna