Thread: Friendly neighbor or/revisited

Silver Member

Friendly neighbor or/revisited

Today a neighbor down the street called to ask if I could come and help her with something she had purchased. I was dressed in women’s jeans, white t-top, and a shirt I was wearing as a light jacket. I went over and as I went in she said, don’t you love that shirt. I have the same one and love it.

As I began assembling her new purchase the shirt was in the way so I took it off. I knew my bra was clearly visible through the top. While I finished assembling her new prize possession we talked about shopping, and how we both are fighting weight gain.

When finished I put my shirt on, picked up tools, and said goodbye. Nothing was said about what I was wearing. I was just a friend helping a friend.

Which caused me to think, maybe it doesn’t matter what you wear as much as being a friendly neighbor.

You will certainly find out about this neighbor in Chapter Two. Enjoy.

Liz...you were great to help your neighbor, and I'm sure that she did see and was nice enough not to say anything. As Mary just said, I agree that you will find out what happens in the next chapter, or the next invite over.

Liz this is what I hope happens to me all the time a great story Please let us know about the next time that the two of you meet and how she reacts. she just might ask you to go shopping with her. I am dying to hear Teresa

I belong to a group who's motto is; People helping people! Some one like your neighbor, that seems to except you for who you are makes it all worthwhile!Hugs!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I have to presume that this was not the first time you are your neighbor had met, and given that I would also presume that that this was not the first meeting, but one in a list of meetings starting before you were aware they were happening. I look at this as a "validation" meeting, and now that it has happened, the next "invitation", hers or yours, should be interesting!

tina

Good for you helping out a friend, and representing yourself so kindly.

I agree, great story and sound like this could be a promising friendship developing.

Banned Read only
    Sounds like you have an "accepting", non-judgemental neighbor that is mature enough to accept you and your preference of clothing you choose to wear. I applaude you for not changing from your fem clothing when she called and removing your shirt knowing she would see the bra. Her compliment to you about how she liked your shirt was saying she has no-problem with you dressing in fem and she must like you to have called and asked for your help. If your're looking for an accepting friend she could be the one, it's up to you (if you want her as a friend) now to invite her for coffee, lunch, come for a visit or go shopping. By the way it was very nice of you to help a neighbor. Many on this site would like to have a friend close by that is O.K. with cding. I also applaude your neighbor for her mature, open attitude. So why can't many more others be open to a man wearing clothing of their choice, this includes macho, tough guys and wives. Blacks wear their baggy hiphop attire, girls wear guy clothes, the Beattles started long hair, athletes wear one or two earings, so when is it our time for acceptance???

Can't wait to read Chapter Two.

Silver Member
    I figured she knew as do most all my neighbors. See my post about males in female clothes. Even the police know. I'm friends with several. I've gone to get my paper in nightgown and robe where the bottom of the black nightgown was clearly visible and talked to one. Did have an unexpected wind gust blow my silk robe open displaying a very pretty nightgown to one neighbor at my front door, she was more interested in where I got it than the fact that I was wearing it.

I've been successful enough to be called eccentric rather than other terms. I also don’t really care what people think, life’s too short.

Liz, I think it's probably the "or......" Only time will tell, but obviously she's not put off by what she sees.

ChanDelle

I'm really hoping for the positive outcome that you'd like.

I will play a bit of devil's advocate, though. Some people have a line between dressing a bit androgenously and more definite CD things like wearing a bra. Until you took the shirt off you were in the first category and now you are in the second. After seeing that she might have been saying "ohmigawd" inside but remained civil in order not to cause a disturbance.

The proof of the pudding will be in what happens now. Perhaps an invite for a cup of coffee (If that is what might normally happen) would be an interesting (and neighborly) thing to do!

Like everyone else, I'm waiting for Part II!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Hmmm

You must be kinda well off. As people with money are called "eccentric" where if you were poor the word would probably be "perverted" Now ladies please don't be hard on me for mentining this. But it is probably more true than you might think. i don't make the rules. It also helps if you are a nice person too.

"I've been successful enough to be called eccentric rather than other terms"

Silver Member
    Well the neighbor came to my door and did she tell me what she thought! Just kidding.

She did come to thank me and brought a part for something else that she had been looking for. I had told her if she couldn’t find it locally I might have a source.

When she knocked I came to the door wearing a thin cotton top that was a very feminine style cut in bright yellow. I had just answered the door earlier to find some salesman standing there. Being a 36C without forms didn’t leave much doubt about what I had on. He did keep losing his train of thought. Oh well.

Any way she thanked me for helping her the other day, gave me the part, told me where she had tried to find it and thanked me again. I did catch her eyes scanning my girls on one occasion. I figured she could easily see the lace of my bra through the top. At least I had worn a very pretty Wacoal today. She may have realized mine are bigger than hers.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 03-14-2011 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    Well the neighbor came to my door and did she tell me what she thought! Just kidding.

She did come to thank me and brought a part for something else that she had been looking for. I had told her if she couldn’t find it locally I might have a source.

When she knocked I came to the door wearing a thin cotton top that was a very feminine style cut in bright yellow. I had just answered the door earlier to find some salesman standing there. Being a 36C without forms didn’t leave much doubt about what I had on. He did keep losing his train of thought. Oh well.

Any way she thanked me for helping her the other day, gave me the part, told me where she had tried to find it and thanked me again. I did catch her eyes scanning my girls on one occasion. I figured she could easily see the lace of my bra through the top. At least I had worn a very pretty Wacoal today. She may have realized mine are bigger than hers.
    WOW, that's great. You are an inspiration. And a 36C without forms! I am soooo jealous.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Silver Member
    They are small Cs but the bra cups don't pucker. I was teased for years growing up. Little did anyone know how much I enjoyed them. I find that I don't wear men's polo shirts in total drab because of them, but will wear a woman's polo in a second when I'm not. I also get looks when swimming which I seldom do because of it.

Liz, you are my hero, I wish I had natural C's

Silver Member

Back to help the neighbor

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about going to help a neighbor and as I'm walking in she says she has the same shirt. I also took the sirt off with a light colored T which showed my bra. She never mentioned anything about it.

Well she called if I could fix something else. I had on a white woman's T-shirt on with a white bra under it. Anyway, I decided to go as is.

She met me outside we, talked and went into the house so I could put a picture backup up that the hanger was loose. Standing behind me she could easily see the bra straps. Nothing mentioned.

I guess she doesn't want to loose a friend and cheap handiman er handiwoman.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Nope. She probably didn't want to loose - or tighten - a friend!

Kathi

I was wondering if had called you back.

Me too Jessica, the first thought when I read the first post on this was, but will she call him back again. Sounds to me like you can wear what ever, and she is going to be OK with it. Just don't loose that screwdriver, and hammer that keeps you useful! lol
    Tina B.

Any time someone has a problem and they always ask the same person for help it means they have no hangups with that person! I say next time wear a dress!

Silver Member
    I think she is like my next door neighbor and doesn't care what I wear. My next door neighbor has known for years. I did yard work today and came in and cleaned up. I put on shorts and an old white tee with a lacy white bra to do some inside house work. I hear a knock and know that it is my next door neighbor so I just go anser it. She asked for my wife who wasn't home, but she wanted me to come look at her yard which she just had a crew work on. I told her I would have to wait till tomorrow. I had to get some work done.