Thread: My wife amazed me!!

My wife amazed me!!

As I have said before I am dressing 99% 24/7. One of the places I have been reluctant to go en femme (other than tire stores) are auctions that I have preciously attended in drab. I am known at many of them due to having been in the business for 25+ years. Lately I have made it a point to attend dressed and check this off my bucket list. Last night after not buying enough to pay for the trip, my wife was checking out with the cashier and I loaded our small lot of items in the car. When I came back in my wife didn't notice I was there. The cashier asked my wife "where's Rick tonight?" Without missing a beat my wife replied "Oh, he's at another sale so I brought my sister in law. She's a lot more fun anyway. Actually they are interchangeable". The cashier replied "OK well tell Rick I said Hi'. Since I was blocked from my wife view she has no idea I overheard. The point is I love her more every day!!!
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How far up did the warm fuzzies go?

That's the kind of story that will make everyone who reads it smile for the rest of the day!

Very nice! I would suggest the next time your'e in the store You ask the clerk if she met your sister-in-law!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Very nice! I would suggest the next time your'e in the store You ask the clerk if she met your sister-in-law!
    That idea is amusing, but it definitely is in the "playing with fire" category. Do you really want that clerk to think about the "two" of you more?

Supportive wives often serve as our "armor". They don't want us to be hurt and they look out for us in ways that we often don't consider ourselves. Your wife either was a quick thinker or she had considered the possibility and planned the proper way to deflect the clerk. Either way, she's a gem and you're a lucky girl

thank you for your post. I love posts like yours.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

I'll let you know when they stop

Thought about doing that. I like to push the envelope but this is one place I need for my business, and sometimes the envelope pushes back!

hi that was a lovely thing your wife said and that make me happy to wow you take care of she and your self . love deanna