Thread: Dressing or feeling feminine?

Dressing or feeling feminine?

I have been moving back and forth on this issue.

When I go out with my friends (only did it 5-6 times) I do not dress crazy but nice.
    No 6" short skirt and huge breasts . . . I want to blend in an not make a scene. I do dress nice though and with a figure.

When I am alone sometimes very feminine and sexy. Wanting to be very feminine and 100% female.

Lately, I like going out dressed 100% female under my male clothes. Sometime even to much in the open. I love the feeling of me having/pretending I have a female body. Yesterday I went to COSTCO in corset, 36D attached forms, bra and control top panties. I wore my Eddie Bauer Jeans and a feminine belt.

All this over guys big shirt and big jacket with tennis shoes. I loved how I walk in a corset and how my breast forms move as I walk. I ran into people I knew, and that did not know I cd. I think they could not tell i had a corset/forms/bra on. It was a rush and am not sure I just want everyone to find out.

Am I the only one?
    Does any of you do this?
    I get a wonderful feeling of feeling like I have a female body as much as dressing.

I can do his more.

What are our thoughts? am I crazy?

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    You're not crazy or alone. I have not ventured out dressed, but do get dressed as you have. The other day I went shopping at VS wearing a bra with forms and panties and you are right, the felling is that I am shopping as a woman, not just getting dressed.

No forms yet, but I've underdressed and quite like it. A bra or corset can be especially fun. (I wore one today to work as it's a maintenance day and allows very casual dress. I wore a loose sweatshirt/fleece on top). I'd love to add forms someday.

-Tatyana

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    You're not nuts at all. It sounds like you are just getting more confident in yourself and more comfortable in the feelings you get dressed en femme. Don't be surprised if before long you begin to leave the male clothes home when you go out.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

You are not crazy!! I have exactly the same thoughts and feeling as you - I'm sure there are girls here that feel the same.
    Hugs

Sammy
    xoxox

Platinum Member
    Hi Prene, Been there and done that it's awesome the feeling I get.

Orchid

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U go, Prene! I believe there r LOTS of under dressers here. And, it sounds like that's what you're doing. If no one can tell you're dressed.

I tried it when I first started CDing. And, it WAS exciting at first. After awhile tho, it just became uncomfortable and at times, a nuisance!

U mention another thing I've noticed about myself! I prefer a very fem figure! Pads, corset, often D forms! When I was at the SCC's, I wore a lot of plain, blending outfits to fit in with the other "girls". And, I'm sure I will again.
    However, I DIDN'T ENJOY dressing that way! It's NOT who I am as a CD!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am the same way, I don't care of people know that I am wearingfeminine items, I feel feminine, I want to be considered efeminine.

In the cold weather I've gone out several times underdressed with my forms in, and wearing a heavy coat over the top. No one notices, and yes, I feel very sexy walking around in the women's department dressed this way looking at skirts, blouses and such. I love the feminine feeling it gives me. Someday I will go out fully en femme, but alas, that time hasn't come yet.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

you are not crazy! never! i updress not only i feel girlie, but for feel more girlie! it´s good you feel who you real are, and be what you real feel!

Your question can be tough to answer. Sometimes it can be somewhat of a "chicken or the egg" scenerio.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I underdress all the time I'm not fully dressed! I own no male underwear and wont be caught without a bra! Yeah, I know I'm crazy but it helps me from going insane! Hugs!

thanks for the positive response ... I guess I am not 100% alone.

If I am not crazy then we have a lot of crazies here lol.

I had a little scare the other day when I went underdressed.

I wear now seamless bras and this is nice funny my forms have small nipples and i sometimes have to get nipple coverups (lol).

Well getting back to my scare I was had on a big shirt and I had not noticed that you could see the bra strap piece of metal (to lenthen the length) through my shirt. I got really scared and then laughed since noone said a thing or noticed. I could surely tell when I looked in the mirror and I had gone to a busy target store.

Has this happened to any of you?

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    had on a big shirt and I had not noticed that you could see the bra strap piece of metal (to lenthen the length) through my shirt. I got really scared and then laughed since noone said a thing or noticed. I could surely tell when I looked in the mirror and I had gone to a busy target store.
    Has this happened to any of you?
    No that never happens to me! Because I try to wear a nice blouse that fits good! Hugs!

Thanks for the positive response again.
    I feel I am going to get some female shirts that are not to feminine.
    I wonder if anyone will notice?

Has anyone done that, worn a female shirt while not xdressing?
    Did anyone notice?
    ???

Prene, I hope I'm not being out of line for asking this, but have you considered the possibility that you are TS?
    Reine

I know I dress because I feel feminine, AND because I want to feel feminine. I'm not attracted to men. If I had SRS I guess I'd still be attracted to GG's..... and would be.... a lesbian?? Complicated stuff when you think about it for very long.

Linda

I've done that too. It is kind of a rush to be able to be the only one who knows what is under the baggy exterior stuff.

I've a;sp done that a couple if times and yes it is fun and a rush. The problem I find with doing it is not being able to wear any make up to complete the feeling.

I'm unlikely ever to be able to go out fully dressed so have to make the best of what is possible. Very occasionally, in the dark, I can dress and wander into my own garden (even then being careful that I shall not be seen) and thus experience what is described in another post - the cool air under the skirt and the special feeling of walking around outside in women's clothes. However, such experiences are few and far between and very limited so I sometimes take the opportunity when staying away from home of going out underdressed. Again, I'm very careful, usually doing so only in winter when a sweater and outer coat ensure that nothing can be seen. To walk along the street, get on the bus, go into the pub, explore the shops, etc. while wearing feminine underthings is enough to give a little taste of how it feels. It is good, too, to be among women and to know that I am experiencing at least some of the sensations from my clothing that they are also having.

I under-dress every day , whether for work or casually .
    I wear my bras , forms and panties and in the cooler weather camisoles and tights.
    I am certain that the more you do it the more confident and comfortable you become and as far as anyone noticing , I haven't had any negative reactions , only positive ones !
    So wear what you like when you like and enjoy being yourself !
    Tomara

Silver Member
    I long to go out dressed fully en femme but have not had the courage to do it as yet, I will, I want to do it, just need more courage!!

But I often go out dressed in full lingerie under my man clothes and yes I love it and not sure what is is that I love so much about doing it, but it makes me feel lovely inside, so I just keep on doing it

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Started wearing more and more femme clothing now while out,been out with friends while,along with the usual underdressing I had clear nail varnish on and subtle mascara.Actually have had a really good reason lately to let my femme feeling out,my Wife told me she is missing seeing Sophie,while she is in Hospital.She always loves cuddling me while im wearing my bra,even in drab.Loks like its not so crazy Prene

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Why would this be crazy. When I dress, the best part is feeling more feminine. I love it!!! I do not go out around where I live because I know a lot of people and would not want to be outed. If we travel, most times fully dressed. Just love to be all made up and a nice skirt with heels. A lady should feel good about herself and she should show it. I have had times when I hate to even undress and change back to those plain old man clothles. Woman have all the the nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancie64 View Post
    Why would this be crazy. When I dress, the best part is feeling more feminine. I love it!!! I do not go out around where I live because I know a lot of people and would not want to be outed. If we travel, most times fully dressed. Just love to be all made up and a nice skirt with heels. A lady should feel good about herself and she should show it. I have had times when I hate to even undress and change back to those plain old man clothles. Woman have all the the nice things.
    Nancie,
    I agree women have all the nice things. I guess I will just have to wear them underneath.

I have been getting more darning the more I do his.
    Today I went to Walmart and this time I decided not to wear a bra at all, since the strap lines I though were showing on my last outing. Well this was not a good idea, I was wearing my smaller 36D attachable forms but those forms/breasts move way to much as I moved.
    I love the feelings but it made me very selfcouncious, I was moving all over.
    Seamless bra next time with more support.